Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! One Month Old Mint Gionee F105 HD screen/ 3GB ram 16HDD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD!!! SOLD!!! One Month Old Mint Gionee F105 HD screen/ 3GB ram 16HDD (764 Views)

Havit M9030 PRO Smart Watch AMOLED Ultra HD Screen / Free HD Screen Recorder For Windows/mac/linux - OBS Studio / (Sold)Mint Vodaphone Smart Ultra 6 4G ultra fast crispy clear (HD) screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! One Month Old Mint Gionee F105 HD screen/ 3GB ram 16HDD by clinton44(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2018
WhatsApp me 08077366561 or call 08035440362

i'm trying to install playstore and all its components such as Google play services etc and its proving really difficult.
I'm currently using an app call Aptoide and its really useful & its so similar to Google play store.I love aptoide because it updates all my playstore apps. I now then merge my Google mail to my Yahoo mail app that allows me access different types of email accounts but
I'm.thinking of selling the phone but it was its specs that made me purchase it online..
Its Gionee f105 pro

full HD screen
Anti scratch resistance front&back
inbuilt battery
three taps screen wake
2sims
3GB ram
16GB HDD
4cpu cores
brand new phone = powerful battery

Design and Dimensions:
This phone is a handy, unpretentious device incorporated with new age technology and user-oriented features. The dimensions of the device are 144.0 × 71.3 × 8.1mm and weigh 144 grams. The phone is available with a of Li-lon type of 2400mAh non removal battery. The phone is available in a stunning gold and a sophisticated white shade.

Display:
The Gionee F105 Mobile sports a stately and lustrous 5 inches display touch screen which exhibits a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels and 294 ppi density.

Camera:
This model incorporates the 8 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera. Both the cameras are endowed with LED flash for enhancing the picture quality in low lighting conditions. The rear camera is packed with 1080 pixels resolution and is packed with a video recorder.

Processor and Operating System:
This phone is powered with 1.3GHz quad-core CPU. It runs the Android 5.1 lollipop Operating System.

Memory and Storage:
The device is equipped with 16 GB internal memory which can be increased up to 32GB and further up to 128 GB by using a micro SD card. It is available with a 3GB of RAM.
Connectivity:

The connectivity options of this mobile are, 3G, 4G, USB, GPS, FM radio and Bluetooth.

Re: SOLD!!! SOLD!!! One Month Old Mint Gionee F105 HD screen/ 3GB ram 16HDD by clinton44(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2018
price 23k
Re: SOLD!!! SOLD!!! One Month Old Mint Gionee F105 HD screen/ 3GB ram 16HDD by austyn0(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2018
Dear I think you were scammed....The phone appears to run on 2g network just like F103,,, that 2g is the reason why you are finding it difficult to access Googleplaystore and its likes
Re: SOLD!!! SOLD!!! One Month Old Mint Gionee F105 HD screen/ 3GB ram 16HDD by clinton44(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2018
austyn0:
Dear I think you were scammed....The phone appears to run on 2g network just like F103,,, that 2g is the reason why you are finding it difficult to access Googleplaystore and its likes

oh that aswel...I really do hate the 2g network so I inserted another sim and it gives it 3g network but each time I access the 3g sim slot to browse it then changes to 2g which is edge..I'm just confused really don't know what to do..should I sell it or....?
Re: SOLD!!! SOLD!!! One Month Old Mint Gionee F105 HD screen/ 3GB ram 16HDD by austyn0(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2018
clinton44:

oh that aswel...I really do hate the 2g network so I inserted another sim and it gives it 3g network but each time I access the 3g sim slot to browse it then changes to 2g which is edge..I'm just confused really don't know what to do..should I sell it or....?
If you have got the cash, keep it and get another phone because you will barely see a 3G phone that has F105's camera quality and is not much expensive....Or you can sell it and get a better phone.
Re: SOLD!!! SOLD!!! One Month Old Mint Gionee F105 HD screen/ 3GB ram 16HDD by clinton44(m): 3:11am On May 18, 2018
austyn0:
If you have got the cash, keep it and get another phone because you will barely see a 3G phone that has F105's camera quality and is not much expensive....Or you can sell it and get a better phone.

OK thanks so Much you guys..
your awesome

(1) (Reply)

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In Indiana !! & Ship To Nigeria / TRONSMART Element Mega Bluetooth Speaker Available For Sale @20k / Sold Hp All In One Desktop Pc [100k] Sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.