Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

BBNaija’s Uriel Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Uriel Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday (878 Views)

Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija’s Uriel Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:51pm On May 16, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Former Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate, Uriel Oputa's mum turned 66-years-old today and the beautiful diva celebrated her with loving words via her IG page.

She wrote;

"Happy Birthday Mummy .
We love you.
Your kind heart
Your beautiful skin
Your infectionous smile
Your strength
You raised 5 children alone in a foreign country after daddy died you never gave up,
You showered us with love
You taught me to be content with what I have and never to compare myself to others
Your endless prayers 2am in the morning would wake up the house,
As a kid I found it annoying.
Mehn mamma you can cook,I get my skills from you .
You look amazing 66 years young
Grew up hating the fact I had to share a room with you, now with spare rooms you can't kick me off your bed.. I dey here!!! Yes I still share mum's bed.
Thank you for sewing to make a living working in a supermarket to raise us,
Oh and my British passport
You will Not die but you will live to declare the Glory of God
THANK U Nne"

Gists Via; http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/05/bbnaijas-uriel-celebrates-her-mum-on.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija’s Uriel Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:51pm On May 16, 2018
cool
Re: BBNaija’s Uriel Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by youngest85(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2018
Mrs Woman, don't tell you gave birth to this hoe of a thing
Re: BBNaija’s Uriel Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by Brooke60(f): 1:17pm On May 16, 2018
youngest85:
You dont need to flaunt 'IT' everytime

Happy Birthday to your mum
Re: BBNaija’s Uriel Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2018
Hbd mama
Re: BBNaija’s Uriel Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by crazymommy(f): 7:28pm On May 16, 2018
youngest85:

Re: BBNaija’s Uriel Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 7:43pm On May 16, 2018
Awwwwwwww cry

(1) (Reply)

"Motherhood Has Changed Me" – Yvonne Nelson Reveals / DJ Humility Celebrates His Grandmother On Her 100th Birthday (photo) / Smile Even If It's Very Little - Actress Adeusa Etomi Tells Fans, Flaunts.. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.