Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Investor Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Needed. (310 Views)

Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. / Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up / Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed. by udumosam23(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2018
Who are we?

Lisanet intergrity & technology Ltd.

Where are we?

Cross River and Ebonyi. Our head office is at 52 Ikom/Cal highway Ugep.
We have paypoints at Ugep, Idomi, Akpet Central, NKO, Assiga, Itigidi, Ediba, Usumutong, Afikpo, Okposi and Ukawu.

We have in mind to reach out to Obubra, Ajaso, Iwuru, and Ikwo this quarter.

What do we do?

We render quickteller & agent banking services to communities that has limited access to banking facilities.

What do we want to do?

To adequately fund existing paypoints and open 4 new paypoint as we're now getting more patronage.

How much do we need?

Only 2 million for this quarter. Can come from one or 2 investors.

What are the terms?

5% of invested amount for 12 months, and a complete refund of invested amount after 12 months.
Or
10% of invested amount for 20 months without refund of initial investment.
Whichever suits you.

Do i stand a risk of loosing my money?

Every business is a risk, in this case however, the company is responsible for your money and bears the risk for you. You'll be indemnified incase of any mishap.

Can i invest above the amount mentioned?

Unfortunately, No you can't. That's just the amount we need for now. Also we only need one or at most two investors.

Who do I contact?

Udumo, Samuel Obeten
08066016141. Director/manager.

Investors from either Cross River or Ebonyi will be preferable.

(1) (Reply)

GIFTONE AIRDROP (worth $20) / Register And Get Your Free Food Package! / Almost 50,000 FET Airdrop To Be Awarded... Hurry Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.