Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Start Hospital Patient Record Digitalisation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Hospital Patient Record Digitalisation Business (305 Views)

Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital / Be patient on God / Diabetic Patient Testimony Using Norland Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Hospital Patient Record Digitalisation Business by AbiodunFaf(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2018
I shared some businesses created using web application that anyone can start with today. I will be writing extensively on one of these businesses today and I want you to follow me.

The hospital industry is one industry where alot of people do not know that money, I mean good cash can be made from. Just sit back and look around you. There are countless private hospitals around you. The truth is that all these hospitals that you have around you are using the former paper way of recording patients record. They have hips of patient’s files in their offices that are prone to damage either by water or by fire or other hazards.

We can start a digitalisation business by offering to help these hospitals around us to upload there records into a digital form using the already developed web application for management of patients records in hospitals.

BUSINESS PART OF THIS SOFTWARE

This software can be installed by you on your own server and used to register different hospitals around you on the same portal but with different logins

This software can be deployed to existing hospital websites

This software can be installed afresh for an hospital that does not have any website at all

HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY FROM THIS

Imagine you offer to help the hospital upload all patients record into the computer which includeds various records taken down by the nurse before consultation, nature of ailment, treatment, name of doctor who attended to patient and all sorts at a fee to the hospital per record uploaded.

So if an hospital has 500 patients and you offer to do a record at 500 just do the calculations yourself. That is a whooping 25,000 just for uploading records.

Imagine you have like hospitals in your area that have accepted that you should do that for them. 250,000 lands on your table gbam.
The good part of it is that you can offer to charge 100 per patient for a monthly upgrade of the record. This is a residual income that comes to you every month until that hospital stops to exist.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO START

1. You will need a computer
2. You will need an internet
3. You will need a web host account and domain where the software will be installed – This should cost you about 7-10,000
4. You will need to buy the software – I am presently selling this at 15,000. It will go up very soon, I am 100% sure of that.

DEMO of this software is available here

http://myacademicresults.com/hospital

CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP HERE IF YOU THINK THIS BUSINESS MODEL IS WHAT YOU CAN RUN OR SET UP FOR SOMEONE TO RUN AND DELIVER A GOOD RETURNS TO YOU EVERY MONTH

ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE
Re: Start Hospital Patient Record Digitalisation Business by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
START AN E-LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BUSINESS AND MAKE MONEY

E-Library is an online management system that is developed mainly to help in managing libraries online. The main function of any library is to make sure that people have access to books, magazines, articles, research materials and so on. An E-Library solution ensures that these various functions are taken care of but in a digital form.

E-Library solution has membership management section, books, magazines e.t.c management section. Records of members and which books they have borrowed among other things.

E-Library Management solution can be used by an individual or a corporate organization in either creating a new line of business or managing an existing library or rental business.

Are you thinking of setting up a library section for your organization and you are in search of a simple solution that will take care of the needs of managing the books, magazines and materials in the library section
Are you thinking of starting a library and needs a digital solution that can integrate seemlessly into your plan
Are you in need of a job and your mind goes to starting a rental business to keep up?

Then this solution is for you.

Three ways you can make use of this solution:

1. You can get the solution and use as an individual
2. You can get the solution and sell to those who need it
3. You can get this solution and start setting up such business for others.

Yes, you can thrive on in this business. This is one of the huge business opportunity created by ICT.

You can contact me through whatsapp if you are interested in the software using my number or for further chats.

ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

I will send you sample link to a demo of such e-library solution. Just contact me for that.

(1) (Reply)

How Fow World Connects Businesses Globally. / How Branding Can Help Your Business / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.