Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital (60024 Views)

Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse / Access Bank Denies Herbert Wigwe's Arrest / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Man102: 3:57pm On Mar 09
Shyngle Wigwe, the biological father of billionaire business mogul and late former Chief Executive Officer of Access Holdings, Dr Herbert Wigwe on Saturday slumped and was rushed to a nearby hospital for immediate treatment.

This was made known by a popular influencer on social media, Tony Ogbuagu who denied the purported death of the late billionaire’s father.

He wrote: Herbert Wigwe’s father is not dead please. He only slumped and has been taken to the hospital. Make una slow down with all these bad news.”

Dignitaries, guests and hundreds of mourners arrived at the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Isiokpo in Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State for the funeral service of Wigwe, his wife, Doreen, and son, Chizzy.

SaharaReporters had reported that Wigwe who died in a helicopter crash in the United States alongside his wife and son were buried on March 9, 2024 after a combined funeral service at the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Lion of Judah Parish, Isiokpo.

Wigwe and his family members died when a chopper heading to Las Vegas crashed near a border city between Nevada and California in February.

SaharaReporters was told that Wigwe left Lagos State, Nigeria, on Wednesday to watch the Super Bowl 58, an American football competition.

The LVIII was held on Sunday, February 11, 2024 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/09/breaking-father-late-access-holdings-ceo-herbert-wigwe-slumps-rushed-hospital#:~:text=Shyngle%20Wigwe%2C%20the%20biological%20father,nearby%20hospital%20for%20immediate%20treatment.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Richtaiwo: 3:58pm On Mar 09
Every father with a brain wishes to be buried by his children and not the other way round.

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by hitekk: 4:12pm On Mar 09
I read this somewhere, I pray it is not so.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by VeryWickedMan: 4:18pm On Mar 09
Erastus Akingbola wan end this family patapata.

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by kerry57: 4:18pm On Mar 09
It's worth fainting and slumping. It can't be easy for the family to just loose 3 people like that at the same time.

May God comfort them.[/b]

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by GanagiBitrus: 4:18pm On Mar 09
The heavy heart, emptiness & Sorrow that goes with losing a loved one is indescribable unless experienced.

May God comfort the bereaved family.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Amotolongbo(f): 4:18pm On Mar 09
I heard Herbert’s elder brother also died in a car crash with his wife some time ago.

May this tragedy find a rest and stop in the Senior Wigwe’s life

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by inoki247: 4:18pm On Mar 09
Hnmm....

Too much to bare for him....

Imagine loosing 3 person at a time....

I pray God no let us experience wetin Job experience for Bible....

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by IBILEmayweather(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09
F
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:18pm On Mar 09
cry

May our joy not end in sorrow.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Ancecoker(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09
God
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by HayTerran: 4:19pm On Mar 09
A man who contributed a lot to the rot that bedevil Nigeria but because he was a rich man, everyone is trying to famz. I won't be a part of such.

uzomakanaki:
Never wish death for any man, everyone is close to their grave
I would never do that unless you're a wicked person.

735i:

But I dare you, I dare you to be a better man than H.W in a thousand lifetimes.
Even if you live a million years, you won't touch as much lives as he touched in 57years.

Now, because I chose to be sane and stand for what's right, I couldn't touch lives?

Now here's someone who literally pilfer a country to shreds, gives a few scholarships, employed people with the funds—people he had no choice but to employ since he need them to do the work and they get paid for their skill, making it free from a help.

That's the problem with us as black, as a nation, worshiping money and those who wield it and get so subservient and agree with whatever they do even if that massively affect our lives. Thinking this way will only keep us doomed. Have you seen America, UK. Canada, France, ... have you seen how everyone has a life there and not just exist, like we do here? It's because no one, not even Bill Gates and Musk would trampled on or acquire everyone else's right and put it on theirs.

Well, the slogan here is be rich and do anything, people won't mind.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by VinnyBaba: 4:19pm On Mar 09
He will NOT die, Ijn! 🙏 smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by simplepee(f): 4:19pm On Mar 09
Speedy recovery to him. The tragedy is too much to take cry

6 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by iCauseTrouble: 4:20pm On Mar 09
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Bluearrow: 4:20pm On Mar 09
Hmm
Life is never going to be the same for them.
Losing a child at old age comes with an unbearable pain. Not just a child, a very successful one at that

35 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Teewonders(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09
This life sha
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Fearyourcreator: 4:21pm On Mar 09
Wahala... Only God knows ...
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Thisis2raw(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09
It's not easy for a father to bury his child and grand child also at the same time.
I pray God gives him the strength to bare the loss

18 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Didijiji: 4:21pm On Mar 09
God help him

It is tough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by stano2(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09
God help the family

6 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by RosyIsBlessed: 4:22pm On Mar 09
May he get well soon

9 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by tefishy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09
Life isn't fair sometimes.

We all wish riches can be synonymous to happiness.

9 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by kenbee(f): 4:23pm On Mar 09
Hei
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by 89green: 4:23pm On Mar 09
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Anguldi(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09
Witness same this morning in the hospital , husband died . Moments later, wife slumped sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by FreeStuffsNG: 4:23pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:

This is a grave accusation. You can really get into serious trouble with this remark. It's not funny

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by scholes23(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09
It's not easy for one at this age to bury his own child.
Let's spare a thought for the family and pray for the happy repose of the departed.
It is well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by uzomakanaki(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09
HayTerran:
A man who contributed a lot to the rot that bedevil Nigeria but because he was a rich man, everyone is trying to famz. I won't be a part of such.
Never wish death for any man, everyone is close to their grave

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09
God should pls take control

Burying a child and a successful one for that matter and your daughter in-law with your grand child who happens to be your son’s only son

It’s a great pain

3 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by nony43(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09
It is not easy to bury a Child, let alone a grown up one.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.