Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) (62868 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2018
Dis op dey craze o!

She refused to date him. How is she now his girlfriend?

In fact.....
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Gangster1ms: 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Water and oil don't mix.
Such a waste of fresh young boobs.
She is a bit pretty too, I just hope the mortuary attendant does not do what is on my mind.

The moral of this story is that girls are not loyal.

Just a little exposure and they'd dump your ass.
Nina went to the BBNaija house and suddenly dumped Collins who enrolled her for it, who housed her and who took her to the airport.

TeeBillz made Tiwa who she is, but she has dumped him for his bestfriend's apprentice.

Now just because this bushmeat left the village to go write WAEC in the town, she came back feeling like a diva and dumped her unforgiving boyfriend.

That's why a wiseman knows better than to upgrade any lady.
Upgrade yourself.
If you upgrade a woman, you'd be automatically placing her above your reach.
Lwkmd grin grin cheesy
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
Dis blogger dey craze o!

She refused to date him. How is she now his girlfriend?

In fact.....

To the blogger that wrote this nonsense....

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2018
When kids are infatuated and they think it love
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Smarkie: 7:59pm On May 16, 2018
she rejected him publicly and still visited him in his house. the story get k-leg
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Bet why afonja

Afonja.
Why is afonja pple allergic 2 gud tins.

I blame d Igbo gal dt degrade herself by datin afonja.
Tufiakwa
Just as one stupid Igbo girl is enjoying one afonja that Bought her 45million Porsche
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Deltatoto: 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by victorian(f): 8:21pm On May 16, 2018
Hmmmm angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by 2lateBiafra: 8:33pm On May 16, 2018
Terminator1234g:
IPOB AND CRIME. THEY BROUGHT SKULL MINING TO YORUBA LAND... *SPITS*

SECONDED.........! IGBOS ARE CRIMINALS
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by SUNNINO(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2018
Igbo girl follow afonja terrorist, check his name, na them blood suckers
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by unyted(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2018
You are stupid young man. Cant you just say something reasonable? C
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Bet why afonja

Afonja.
Why is afonja pple allergic 2 gud tins.

I blame d Igbo gal dt degrade herself by datin afonja.
Tufiakwa
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by uncjay(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2018
oshe11:
At 19 She already has a BF, whats she looking for in a RELATIONSHIP

MAY KARMA LOCATE THE BOY AT HIS POINT OF UPLIFTMENT

you are claiming at '19'..... the private school where I teach, you'll see 12, 13, and 15 in relationship.... you dare not advise them against it, they will just turn it against u..... management would like 'who sent u?'
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by deaconbiggy(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2018
Love is bitter.

I choose to hate
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:51pm On May 16, 2018
ebujany:
undecided

she publicly embarrassed her boyfriend and still end up going to his house? The story story get as e be...NNE RIP
exactly what I was thinking

if truly she went to his house after the public embarrassment, then you can understand why I do accuse girls of thinking foolishly
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 16, 2018
MPESA:

Pls I'm not a blogger neither are mine a reporter but I might interest you that I know this family .
Pls check my profile to see where I wrote the story .
I even saw this little damsel last year when I was on short stay in Nig
not referin to u.talking abt this thread.ok checking on ur story.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 16, 2018
Where are those shouting feminists when the female lawyer killed her lawyer husband?

Dumbasses!

Crime is crime, regardless of age, gender or whatever.
I hope he rots in jail.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Tobycharles: 9:01pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Water and oil don't mix.
She is a bit pretty too, I just hope the mortuary attendant does not do what is on my mind.

Nina went to the BBNaija house and suddenly dumped Collins who enrolled her for it, who housed her and who took her to the airport.

TeeBillz made Tiwa who she is, but she has dumped him for his bestfriend's apprentice.

Now just because this bushmeat left the village to go write WAEC in the town, she came back feeling like a diva and dumped her unforgiving boyfriend.

Upgrade yourself.

It's high time u upload ur pix, I need to see the masquerade behind the camera. "Apt"
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2018
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/05/girl-19-stabbed-to-death-by-boyfriend/

Men of the Ondo State Police Command have arrested a 25 years old man, Saliu Oladapo for allegedly stabbing his presumed 19 years old girlfriend; Chinyere Ebere to death.

Presumed girl friend.....for refusing to date him....".abeg I am not understanding"
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Nwaokey(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=Offpoint post=67619101]For the first time in my life I honestly don't know what to type here... I sincerely don't know what to type. i'm so mad right now. how can one end one life for a relationship that wouldn't even last a year? make dey world just end... I'm tired.

My brother wonder shall never end]
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by MPESA(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:

not referin to u.talking abt this thread.ok checking on ur story.
Alright thanks .

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by narorose(f): 9:23pm On May 16, 2018
Tis a pity,how come she refused dating d murderer and yet she was in his house hmmmm
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Nwaokey(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2018
Lorechino:
love should be for mature minds and not just for those sperm donors
it is maturity speaks in the field of love.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Tonybelief(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2018
This is absolutely not an issue to joke with as I strongly belief that the ignorants and probably illiterate people who involve or about to be part of this type of heartbreaking incidence are not being informed about the implication(loss of life).What a great loss to the home,state,and nation as a whole.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by freddaboh(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Water and oil don't mix.

Upgrade yourself.

Interesting.....
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Empiree: 1:35am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Water and oil don't mix.

Upgrade yourself.
Indeed, there are elements of truth in your writeup. Reminds of a short clip i watched this afternoon. I dont know if it was a setup by the guys. But one thing is for sure, the lady is a golddigger. She broke up with her boyfriend of 5 yrs for a random guy who supposedly drives Lamborghini. https://www.facebook.com/shihaanhussainofficial/videos/920671974759362/?hc_ref=ARQFYbDOc4hhVr468Yeo1OH2Ic96bDQXPPYevcNCBAJOoO9DMD6IASGdjYYSWSAmTlI
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by AreaFada2: 2:47am On May 17, 2018
Very sad. RIP.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by cantok(m): 4:08am On May 17, 2018
Astonmartin:
Nothing good ever comes from Afonja..... Always skull mining [color=#990000][/color] grin shocked
Spotted

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by skales67(m): 5:22am On May 17, 2018
Terminator1234g:
MY USELESS FATHER AND CRIME. MY CURSED TRIBE IS KNOWN FOR SKULL MINING. MAY GOD AND SANGO PUNISH THE WHOLE OF YORUBA LAND... *SPITS*

Fixed!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by skales67(m): 5:26am On May 17, 2018
This should be an eye-opener to all Igbo ladies out there. Say away from the idiotic snakes of af*njaland. They bring and contribute nothing but pain, bloodletting and death. He used all the jazz in this world to try to date the girl and when it didn't work, he resorted to killing her.

Frustrated connies like Jaideyone, 1stolax, EponOjuku, shamecurls et al will do anything for Igbo pvssy and still come here to chestbeat and berate Igbos. cheesy cheesy
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2018
unyted:
You are stupid young man. Cant you just say something reasonable? C
stupid like ur fada n moda
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by NaOto: 7:05am On May 17, 2018
Offpoint:

The first commentor is an ediot and he doesn't know it, but I have proof

PROOF IT!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2018
skales67:
This should be an eye-opener to all Igbo ladies out there. Say away from the idiotic snakes of af*njaland. They bring and contribute nothing but pain, bloodletting and death. He used all the jazz in this world to try to date the girl and when it didn't work, he resorted to killing her.

Frustrated connies like Jaideyone, 1stolax, EponOjuku, shamecurls et al will do anything for Igbo pvssy and still come here to chestbeat and berate Igbos. cheesy cheesy

yeah jumping into my mentions again. you should see a psychiatrist.

obsession is a psychological disorder

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning / Man Murders 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa For Ritual (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.