Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) (62869 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Offpoint: 7:33am On May 17, 2018
NaOto:

PROOF IT!
you can see it until you crack your phone screengrin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 7:38am On May 17, 2018
Toks2008:

The guy must be a member of a secret cult...they don't take rejection let alone public ridicule..

Ladies who ridicule guys publicly in some of our institutions are usually gangraped and even murdered by these evil guys who have sold their soul to the devil.
It’s sad though ...
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by sammirano: 8:10am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Water and oil don't mix.
Such a waste of fresh young boobs.
She is a bit pretty too, I just hope the mortuary attendant does not do what is on my mind.

The moral of this story is that girls are not loyal.

Just a little exposure and they'd dump your ass.
Nina went to the BBNaija house and suddenly dumped Collins who enrolled her for it, who housed her and who took her to the airport.

TeeBillz made Tiwa who she is, but she has dumped him for his bestfriend's apprentice.

Now just because this bushmeat left the village to go write WAEC in the town, she came back feeling like a diva and dumped her unforgiving boyfriend.

That's why a wiseman knows better than to upgrade any lady.
Upgrade yourself.
If you upgrade a woman, you'd be automatically placing her above your reach.

Correct
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by DABREEZYTOS(f): 8:29am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Water and oil don't mix.
She is a bit pretty too, I just hope the mortuary attendant does not do what is on my mind.

Just a little exposure and they'd dump your ass.
Nina went to the BBNaija house and suddenly dumped Collins who enrolled her for it, who housed her and who took her to the airport.

TeeBillz made Tiwa who she is, but she has dumped him for his bestfriend's apprentice.

Now just because this bushmeat left the village to go write WAEC in the town, she came back feeling like a diva and dumped her unforgiving boyfriend.

Upgrade yourself.
are u sureu read this with ur eyes opened or closed?wetin concern loyal and death hereand u too get sister ooo...
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2018
i only a yoruba kill an igbo girl
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 17, 2018
skales67:
This should be an eye-opener to all Igbo ladies out there. Say away from the idiotic snakes of af*njaland. They bring and contribute nothing but pain, bloodletting and death. He used all the jazz in this world to try to date the girl and when it didn't work, he resorted to killing her.

Frustrated connies like Jaideyone, 1stolax, EponOjuku, shamecurls et al will do anything for Igbo pvssy and still come here to chestbeat and berate Igbos. cheesy cheesy

Who opened this rabid dog's cage again?

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2018
Water and oil don't mix.

[b]Just a little exposure and they'd dump your ass.
[/b]Nina went to the BBNaija house and suddenly dumped Collins who enrolled her for it, who housed her and who took her to the airport.

Upgrade yourself.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2018
kaycyor:
25 years is not too small to go to jail oo.. Let the law take its full course... Such a fine lady.. Wasted!!!
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2018
Na dem dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Robbery In FESTAC Town / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.