Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Are You Into Real Estate In Lagos And Up For Business, Look Here - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You Into Real Estate In Lagos And Up For Business, Look Here (601 Views)

When Investing Into Real Estate Please Read, Watch Video And Give Us Feed Back. / Fire Outbreak At Ikotun Lagos And This Police Officer Was The Hero (Photos) / 4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into Real Estate In Lagos And Up For Business, Look Here by Tunchi101(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2018
Please if you are into buying and selling of properties professionally and interested in a contract please indicate your interest here by dropping your digits ASAP
Re: Are You Into Real Estate In Lagos And Up For Business, Look Here by Dacost45: 5:15pm On May 16, 2018
Join Goldforex invest in gold,get interest not just from the rise in the value of Gold but from real life sales.Earn huge profit with us,We have a huge list of professional sales reps around the world.Join us today and change your life with us https://goldforex.shop/signup?ref=Hamani
*Everything u need to know about goldforex�*

*Menu*
1.What is goldforex all about.
2.How do one get to be a part of it.
3.How do one invest.
4.What is the pay back period.
5.What is the return rate.
6.Examples.
7.Questions.
8.Registeration.
9.Dashboard help
10.Conclusion.

1. *What is goldforex?*
Goldforex is a gold trading platform just like binance where members trade in cryptocurrencies like bitcoins.But goldforex is different bigger and better.Unlike binance and its like where investors trade at their own risk�
Goldforex gives you the gift of its trained experts
doing the trade for you.
So there is lesser likelihood if loss and higher chances of gain.
Goldforex originates from Dubai with brances in different parts of the world.
Goldforex in 2017 gave investors the ability to earn from its massive earning by investing in gold.In fact it pegs its rate with a minimum of 10% weekly and 50% maximum weekly.They make profit not just from increase in the value of gold but also from physical sales of gold to individuals and organizations thus goldforex.shop
2. *How do one get to be a part of it*

To be a part of Goldforex all you need to do is register.After registration you can then invest in the site.Membership is open to over 60 nations of the world.
3. *How do one invest in Goldforex*

To invest in goldforex you need to do so in bitcoins as of last year but as of resent investment in local currency in some selected countries of the world has been enabled.
This was based on the number of investors from each nation.
Nigeria is among the privileged countries to be selected for local bank transactions.
So it means you can invest in Naira or bitcoins or your local currency and Bitcoins if your country has a set of persons called brokers.
*Who are brokers* brokers are a selected group of individual who have gold deposited in the vault of the company in Dubai and most of them are early birds in goldforex.They where trained by the company.
They make more interest as they sell gold to the investors.
Now goldbrokers are from different parts of the world,the broker you see on your list depends on guy country. So if you are in Nigeria you see eligible Nigerian brokers and you also see the currency they accept.
So if you want to invest in bitcoins select a broker that accepts bitcoins and if you want to invest in Naira select a broker that accepts naira.
After that type the amount you want to pay in dollars.You can calculate the amount you want in naira with the calculator in the site so. you can know the amount in dollars to type.
After that the trade will be open and you will hv to make the payment to the account details displayed and upload your proof of payment
Instantly the broker will be notified of the payment and will credit you the amount of gold you bought.Now instantly your investment starts counting.After 10days you can then request or claim your investment. Now in claiming your investment you must be careful with the current payout rate
> The *payout rate* is the interest rate of the trade that was made a week before before the day your withdrawal is ripe.So if the rate is not ok for you,then wait and claim another day.So after claiming at the payout rate that is what will be used to calculate your earning
> And then you can then withdraw your investment
Note.10% of your withdrawal is kept as down payment by the company this is added to your next withdrawal
> Let's proceed to item 4 on our menu
4. *What is the pay back period*
The pay back period is 10days .
That is if you invest today, 7days from today your investment will be ripe for withdrawal
We will give time for catch up if you are late.Just hold on
> So if your investment is over 10days all you need do is click on claim.And instantly your interest will be calculated and credited to you using the pay out interest rate at the time you clicked on claim
> So be make sure you get the best from your investment. Wait for the right rate before withdrawal.
>Let's proceed
5. *What is the return rate*
The return rate is 10-50%.
This rate is not fixed it depends on their trade. The more profit the company makes the higher the pay out rate.
>Let's proceed to typical examples running round through all the steps.
1.I registered then I choose a broker that accepts naira.I want to invest #36,000 the equivalent is $100 so I input $100 in the buy form and submit
> Instantly I see the brokers account details I pay to him and upload my proof.The broker is notified and I am credited by the broker.It takes 6hours for my trade to cancel if I don't upload my proof
>So try and upload your proof
>So I hv now completed my investment
> 10days after I get credited by the broker I will logging to my account look at the current pay out rate.If it is ok by me I click on claim
> Instantly my available balance for withdrawal will increase and then I can request fro withdrawal
> So let's assume the current pay out rate is 40% as of the day I claimed
> So my available balance if I assume it is my first investment will then be
36000*40%+36000=50,400
This calculation applies to bitcoins, usd and every other currency
>Now let's assume I instantly request for withdraw
>10% of my withdrawal will be kept pending
> It is called *held* balance
>You will see all these balances in your dashboard later
>The Wat I will then be paid is 90% of 50,400 dats #45,360
> And the currency I am paid depends on Wat I hv in my account menu
>So if you want to be paid in naira then fill only bank account details
> If you want to be paid in bitcoins fill only your Bitcoin address
> If you want to be paid randomly,the fill both your Bitcoin address and bank account details
> I hope the example is easy to understand
>Ok let's proceed
To register ��Join Goldforex invest in gold,get interest not just from the rise in the value of Gold but from real life sales.Earn huge profit with us,We have a huge list of professional sales reps around the world.Join us today and change your life with us https://goldforex.shop/signup?ref=Hamani

Re: Are You Into Real Estate In Lagos And Up For Business, Look Here by mikoladproperty: 8:15am On May 17, 2018
Tunchi101:
Please if you are into buying and selling of properties professionally and interested in a contract please indicate your interest here by dropping your digits ASAP
contract, ok lets see
Re: Are You Into Real Estate In Lagos And Up For Business, Look Here by mikoladproperty: 8:16am On May 17, 2018
Tunchi101:
08055zero0863eight ( whatsapp number)
Re: Are You Into Real Estate In Lagos And Up For Business, Look Here by segunlawal28(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2018

Tunchi101:

(1) (Reply)

You Can Never Go Wrong With A Land That Has Cofo @5m / To Let At Sango/ogun. 2bedroom Flat 120k Per Annum. / Duplex At Agungi Road Lekki Epe Expressway 140M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.