Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Please. I Take God Beg You. I Need Your Opinion. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please. I Take God Beg You. I Need Your Opinion. (887 Views)

Who Sang This Song "Baby That You I Want " / Funbi Ft Loose Kaynon – It’s You I See / Please. I Take God Beg You. I Need Your Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please. I Take God Beg You. I Need Your Opinion. by fainguy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2007
Hi there,

I am managing a new Nigerian artist called: Shawl-x. Pls visit this weblink:

http://www.thesentone.com/music/naijam2/shawlx/about.html

Please, allow the page to download completely. To listen to one of his songs, click on "on" at the bottom right of the page. Please, come back here and tell me what you think. Please. I take God beg you. I need your opinion. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Rappers Of The Year 2007 / Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C / I Need A Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.