Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians (67582 Views)

Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / Lagosians, Why Are We Like This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by omolajaone: 5:15am On May 17, 2018
Nigerian youth are lazy
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Navalsadiq(m): 5:17am On May 17, 2018
KayTash:
I still don't understand how these Lagos people are using suffer head to brag. Like it's now a thing of pride to be insane?
If you'll have the chance you wouldn't hesitate moving to Abuja.
lagosians are good at celebrating poverty and mediocrity.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by tolufase: 5:19am On May 17, 2018
She is absolutely right. Pretty angry and have no respect for their fellow being . They can insult someone from sun rise till sun set. Their traffic is nothing to write home about.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Navalsadiq(m): 5:20am On May 17, 2018
emeijeh:

Just like that?

I hope say na the baba when do Chioma own you consult?

I hail o

na lagosians Na. Coperate beggers

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Benstone: 5:25am On May 17, 2018
Let's debate on Lagos or Abuja VS Johannesburg (South Africa).
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Navalsadiq(m): 5:25am On May 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Eko na the city

Lagosians na the bomb

They have to come over to Lagos to blow

Something you can't do in abuja

.muron the only platform in which you can speedily blow in Lagos is music but we all know their gimmics and tricks.most of them are drug pushers

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by HonabFaj(m): 5:27am On May 17, 2018
The only traffic jam we have here is usually caused by traffic lights and it does not last beyond 86 seconds. Anything beyond that, just know that a Lagosians has a hand in it.

See this babe.
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Bridget95(f): 5:30am On May 17, 2018
EponOjuku:
Bibian Chinenye Pius Urum.

See this one hyping another person's land. They served Yorubas in Lagos, they're now serving Gwaris in Abuja.

Federal Slaves of Nigeria who don't have a single decent state developed by them.

Who is this tribalist?.You people never fail to exhibit your tribal hallmark, always looking out for a person's name in other to insult his/tribe when the argument is not tribe related.Do you guys ever get tired and reason from a human point of view other than a tribal point of view.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Bridget95(f): 5:34am On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:
The girl head sef be like map of Abuja

She shud be talking about Anambra or Abia grin grin grin
see this one with tribal gimmicks. sms.. Why not osun vs Anambra.
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Navalsadiq(m): 5:35am On May 17, 2018
deji17:
Chinenye, how is the air pollution level at Onitsha? Mgbeke! Okoro feeling funky.. grin grin grin
its better than Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Navalsadiq(m): 5:37am On May 17, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Dear Abuja Babe's,
Lagos is not for Lazy Ajebo's . All I know is if you can survive the hustle and bustle of Lagos, you can survive anywhere. Lagos is fun, Lagos is Life, you have to be smart to survive lagos . Finally, lagos is not for everybody. It's the survival of the fittest outchea. grin
people that have made international recognition and made the country proud are not from Lagos
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Mac2016(m): 5:43am On May 17, 2018
What jobs are there in Abuja aside government and so called uniform jobs which they all have to warm a politician bed to secure. More than 70% of ladies especially singles are call girls.. They won't tell you this.
Economic survival in Abuja is harder.. No reasonable money bringing hustles unlike Lagos here and that's why starting off life is difficult more for men in Abuja but very easy for flirty woman of cheap virtues who can sleep with all money bags

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Mac2016(m): 5:47am On May 17, 2018
HonabFaj:
The only traffic jam we have here is usually caused by traffic lights and it does not last beyond 86 seconds. Anything beyond that, just know that a Lagosians has a hand in it.

See this babe.
Why should there be traffic congestion when no major economic activity is ongoing apart from sharing money! Traffic congestion is characteristic of any economically boisterous city... Check LA, NY, Tokyo and others...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Nobody: 5:56am On May 17, 2018
Sultanchidi:
She's just advertising herself for potential clients, she no even fine self

grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by SoapQueen(f): 6:04am On May 17, 2018
Mac2016:
What jobs are there in Abuja aside government and so called uniform jobs which they all have to warm a politician bed to secure. More than 70% of ladies especially singles are call girls.. They won't tell you this.
Economic survival in Abuja is harder.. No reasonable money bringing hustles unlike Lagos here and that's why starting off life is difficult more for men in Abuja but very easy for flirty woman of cheap virtues who can sleep with all money bags

Abeg, say what you know. These different forms of hasty generalization is cliche. There are call girls in other states. Many of them travel down to Abuja to do their "runs", in the end, they get tagged as the "70percent of Abuja girls".

You think you are the only one that hustles in a legit manner? There are so many people out here who work very, very hard(genuinely) to make ends meet.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by aduje(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2018
Wish to know her village? She must be frustrated n manhandled by Lagos big boys
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by back2sender: 6:18am On May 17, 2018
Abuja that was built with stolen wealth and blood money.
Abuja that was built with stolen money that was meant for capital development's in other part of the country.
What is Abuja producing? Does the lifestyle in Abuja reflects the income she generates?
Abuja is a false city and lasgidi is a REAL city..
Looters and olosho full everywhere in Abuja feeding fat n the sweats of Nigeria and an olosho is comparing Abuja to Lagos?
Over 18,000 people enter Lagos per hour, can Abuja stand this?
Abuja that is dominated by civil servants and yet displays wealth of oil sheiks, ONLY points to one thing that it's a corruption City.
Lagos my Lagos, God bless LAGOS, God bless Nigeria.
Back2Back 2019
Sai Baba

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by alenwup(m): 6:20am On May 17, 2018
Honestly, the lady is damn right. I can never give up Abuja for Lagos for anything. Life in Abuja is far less stressful; law enforcement officers are friendly, anybody can drive here. People show so much understanding. In fact, every car ( no matter the class) is a potential cab. I'm done with Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Supernatural28(m): 6:21am On May 17, 2018
delugajackson:
Lagos and Abuja have many differences in spite of having some similarities as big cities within Nigeria. Both cities are attractive to people from all over Nigeria owing to their different features and characteristics.

But you should have just told us in simple terms that you have richer clients over there. Abuja connection comes to mind.

You're making sense ☺

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by odehaj: 6:21am On May 17, 2018
She is 100% correct. Met a friend in church on Sunday and he told me he has been transfered to Lagos from Abuja here, I felt like crying for him because I have lived in Lagos before.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by TechAddiction: 6:33am On May 17, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Yes we know that, but i'd still like to experience the lagos life, the craziness, night life et al, those of us who have never been to lagos pls gather here grin

Come lemme host you.. cool
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by zicoraads: 6:34am On May 17, 2018
This Lagos-Abuja war moved to Nairaland. It was crazy on my Facebook timeline yesterday cheesy grin

But Lagos peeps are mostly angry and frustrated. The Island people contribute to their anger as majority of them stay in the mainland. Look at their comments here and it'll tell you all you need to know cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by bakynes(m): 6:34am On May 17, 2018
Stop comparing Lagos to Abuja. Why because Lagos carries the responsibility of the whole Nigeria on her head. Go to Berger and see the number of Nigerians entering into Lagos by the hour so why will the city not be chaotic. I always love Lagos during the Christmas period, the city looks beautiful, serene, less pollution and clean. That’s because majority of people would have gone back to visit their respective states.

So stop comparing a city of 21 million people to a city of 7 million people.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by deebrownneymar: 6:36am On May 17, 2018
So someone living in Abuja has time to attack Lagos and Lagosians with an epistle. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by EagleNest(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2018
EponOjuku:
Bibian Chinenye Pius Urum.

See this one hyping another person's land. They served Yorubas in Lagos, they're now serving Gwaris in Abuja.

Federal Slaves of Nigeria who don't have a single decent state developed by them.

Both Lagos and Abuja were developed by everyone having been the Federal Capital.

For Lagos it has been the federal capital for more than 30 years of Nigeria existence not to add the colonial era.
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by mikejj(m): 6:45am On May 17, 2018
oho watin concern me.anywhere is a home.wetin dey my mind na my pocket
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by PrinceVM(m): 6:46am On May 17, 2018

Lols these part got me laff,
lagos pple na true?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by bigpicture001: 6:48am On May 17, 2018
goldbim:
grin they have shown this one the real Lagos..if you ever lived in Lagos and you are not smart then forget it! Lagos is sweet sha! grin..never a dull moment..#lasgidi#!
...must u be smart to not not be duped nd cowed around..? in.lagos ppl blame u for being duped..elsewhere ppl blame the dupe..does that show a decent city? all criminal.mindrd ppl

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Mac2016(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Abeg, say what you know. These different forms of hasty generalization is cliche. There are call girls in other states. Many of them travel down to Abuja to do their "runs", in the end, they get tagged as the "70percent of Abuja girls".

You think you are the only one that hustles in a legit manner? There are so many people out here who work very, very hard(genuinely) to make ends meet.
Am saying what am sure of Bros altho no statical back up. NOA has no such data on olosho. Lol. While you may know legit hustlers that doesn't translate into invalidation of my stated point. I lived more than 7 years in Abuja since 2006 and still visit frequently. Most ladies are jobless and they even don't see anything wrong in suggesting sex (most times joking with them jus to know how desperate they are) before you assist them for job... As if it's normal.
Many things are happening in Abuja if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by bigpicture001: 6:52am On May 17, 2018
Mac2016:
...Mr pastor and righeousness,sh talked about standard of living and cost of living and never means of living..u dat got sister's full on nuns we don see u..nonsense fake holi holi

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by gonkin(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2018
delugajackson:
Lagos and Abuja have many differences in spite of having some similarities as big cities within Nigeria. Both cities are attractive to people from all over Nigeria owing to their different features and characteristics.

But you should have just told us in simple terms that you have richer clients over there. Abuja connection comes to mind.

Haha good one

But she's right about many things like the traffic. Its hell anytime i wanna drive to ikeja from Anthony, it can t 45min and thats not cool. As for the air she is so so right. The air in lagos is so polluted.
I have driven in many cities but in lagos theres always traffic somewhere.

Lagosians over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by bigpicture001: 6:55am On May 17, 2018
EagleNest:

Both Lagos and Abuja were developed by everyone having been the Federal Capital.

For Lagos it has been the federal capital for more than 30 years of Nigeria existence not to add the colonial era.

..30years?.. not tru jare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Welcome To Akure City (pictures) / Arinta Waterfalls In Ekiti And Its Mysteries (Pictures, Video) / Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.