Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh (28440 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:49am On May 17, 2018
Send your account number
swiz123:
Lilian did nothing wrong here. She might have been a bit hypocritical; fine, but I'd forgive her cos everyone is a hypocrite.(Yes! I am generalizing)

Tonto dike desparately needed validation for the cosmetic surgery she had done. It's obvious that the guilt had had drastic effect on her.

Gifty had just proved that : martin0, iamairforce1, Donpiiko are learners in the asslicking game. Well, a hustler deserves a pay and I really hope Tonto pays her what she had promised.

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by bluetopaz: 9:49am On May 17, 2018
Champagne or Campaign... How sad that she couldn't even spell right..

1 Like

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Idrismusty97(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2018
Bunch of insecured women.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:51am On May 17, 2018
goldbim:
grin I wonder how all these #300 part1 and 2 movies is giving all these actresses millions lipsrsealed .they should stop being petty!
#300×5000 copies how much ode?
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by tofolo(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2018
goldbim:
grin I wonder how all these #300 part1 and 2 movies is giving all these actresses millions lipsrsealed .they should stop being petty!
Thanks for this..

2 Likes

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by chendstone01(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2018
HOES WILL BE HOES u can't blame em
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Giftyyyyyy!!!!! Don't be unfortunate! Please, forward your details to her. I wan see something abeg. embarassed embarassed

Gifty just made 3m with no hassles or direct beef. Shes the real mvp!

1 Like

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Yinxies(f): 10:07am On May 17, 2018
Oh am liking this drama. If I was Gifty I will dare them by posting the details publicly. Let them bid for my support... Shebi them get money nee
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by midehi2(f): 10:09am On May 17, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

sh!t Just got Real!!
Send me your account number ah will double it!!! tongue
Gifty Please no Dull abeg
Send her your account number sharp sharp
Cuz Tonto wee nor give yhu kobo for support her!!
who said Tonto wont give her, she will grin

1 Like

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by justtruth88miSt(f): 10:10am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Kxngstein post=67623413]Someone should shade me by asking for my account number biko

send ur

ATM PIN, AND CARD DETAILS NOW TO MUMU@YAHOO.COM.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2018
goldbim:
like seriously are you saying you don't know where the money comes from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:12am On May 17, 2018
Men so many thirsty women in this country undecided
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by tragergeorge(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Giftyyyyyy!!!!! Don't be unfortunate! Please, forward your details to her. I wan see something abeg. embarassed embarassed
make she wait small,Toto dicke fit double again to 4m
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by manikspears: 10:17am On May 17, 2018
goldbim:

you are wrong angry !!!!!! those movies actually go for #150 and you can get 4 for #500,get your facts right cheesy cheesy cheesy. don't mind me,but that is how they will be making mouth that they have 30 million in their account,at the end of the day someone will tell them to return the brazilian hair they used for photoshoot on twitter embarassed .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2018
goldbim:

Apostle is the one behind their millions. cheesy
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Funkybabee(f): 10:51am On May 17, 2018
But this shades na 'ekuru oro'...

Very hot!!! Chaiiii
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:52am On May 17, 2018
Tracypacy:
[s]A friend narrated an incident that happened to her on a trip from Abeokuta to Ibadan.
I'm quite appalled and outraged. I now understand the pain felt by some extreme feminist.She boarded a bus with 3 passengers on each rows. She was between two men at the back row.
While the bus was in transit, she felt a hand pressing her breast. Apparently the man by her left was placed his hand on her breast. She was outraged and landed the man two hot slap. To her greatest surprise, everyone in the including bus women old enough to be mother blamed her for slapping him.
They said it was wrong for a lady to slap a man. The foolish man too, felt confident and denied the act.She was overwhelmed by people's reaction and just started crying. She didn't even wear anything revealing. Why must our women continue to be a victim of incessant harassment? The society has failed us.[/s]

where's the evidence??
the men are even supposed to give dirty hot slaps in return..

1 Like

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:56am On May 17, 2018
Tracypacy:
A friend narrated an incident that happened to her on a trip from Abeokuta to Ibadan.
I'm quite appalled and outraged. I now understand the pain felt by some extreme feminist.She boarded a bus with 3 passengers on each rows. She was between two men at the back row.
While the bus was in transit, she felt a hand pressing her breast. Apparently the man by her left was placed his hand on her breast. She was outraged and landed the man two hot slap. To her greatest surprise, everyone in the including bus women old enough to be mother blamed her for slapping him.
They said it was wrong for a lady to slap a man. The foolish man too, felt confident and denied the act.She was overwhelmed by people's reaction and just started crying. She didn't even wear anything revealing. Why must our women continue to be a victim of incessant harassment? The society has failed us.

that is are own side of the story @least ,, i remember my journey to kogi the lady sitting next to me was busty n her side boob was robbin on my shoulder ...that could av been ur friend scenerio ... you cannt just grab a woman breast in a public bus by mode of sitting without a 3rd party noticing !! now imagine the scene again
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:58am On May 17, 2018
Well, whoever is Gifty should just act right and forward her Account number NOW!!
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by kabie(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2018
Amagite3:
The drama is still on! Actress Lilian Afegbai has fires back at Gifty for defending Tonto Dikeh over her cosmetic surgery comment.

She says she will double the N1Million Tonto Dikeh is offering her. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/lilian-afegbai-fires-back-at-gifty-for-defending-tonto-dikeh.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Its not complete....Gifty blasted her again,saying she is jst trying to form "I belong".
But shaa gifty get mouth oo
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2018
This Gifty na just big fool. Did Lillian call Tontos name? So you just thought it was Tonto she was referring to which means you already had it in mind. It’s only someone that’s guilty that will be restless when a particular issue is raised
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by goldbim(f): 11:20am On May 17, 2018
manikspears:

you are wrong angry !!!!!! those movies actually go for #150 and you can get 4 for #500,get your facts right cheesy cheesy cheesy. don't mind me,but that is how they will be making mouth that they have 30 million in their account,at the end of the day someone will tell them to return the brazilian hair they used for photoshoot on twitter embarassed .
grin grin choi! You are not nice at all..
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Tracypacy(f): 11:53am On May 17, 2018
what?
Elder001:

where's the evidence??
the men are even supposed to give dirty hot slaps in return..
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by cocoboss(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
sugar angry angrydaddies why
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by manikspears: 12:34pm On May 17, 2018
goldbim:
grin grin choi! You are not nice at all..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,don't mind me
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 17, 2018
At least this one knows it's "I'm" and not "am" unlike Tonto
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 17, 2018
manikspears:

most of these nollywood actresses have well connected sugar daddies in the political arena and some are wealthy businessmen. I am very sure Tonto Dike can more than afford what she promised. You know the type of men wey dey spend on hercheesy. Forget all those kobo kobo films dat they act. Their main source of income is Runz.

1 Like

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25pm On May 17, 2018
Sounds very much like NL!
Immaturity rocks!
People attacking people’s posts and then “a psycho gang” begins to take shape.

Shame on Gifty and Tonto! kiss

Lilian FIRE THEM BACK O! Nor let them rubbish ya!
Typical of PSYCHO dregs and bytches! kiss
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by sweetv(f): 4:13pm On May 17, 2018
Kxngstein:
Someone should shade me by asking for my account number biko
send ur account number am shading you,I don't like wat I hate
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Kxngstein(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2018
sweetv:
send ur account number am shading you,I don't like wat I hate
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Supports Davido: "Operation Bring Him Down Will Backfire" / CeeC's Fans Come For Stephanie Coker After She Slammed The BBNaija Finalist / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London, Pictured With Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.