Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh (28509 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Gifty Powers Slams Lilian Afegbai For Not Being Able To Afford Cosmetic Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Kxngstein(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=justtruth88miSt post=67634211][/quote]
I just did :-/
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by unmask: 7:22pm On May 17, 2018
Tracypacy:
A friend narrated an incident that happened to her on a trip from Abeokuta to Ibadan.
I'm quite appalled and outraged. I now understand the pain felt by some extreme feminist.She boarded a bus with 3 passengers on each rows. She was between two men at the back row.
While the bus was in transit, she felt a hand pressing her breast. Apparently the man by her left was placed his hand on her breast. She was outraged and landed the man two hot slap. To her greatest surprise, everyone in the including bus women old enough to be mother blamed her for slapping him.
They said it was wrong for a lady to slap a man. The foolish man too, felt confident and denied the act.She was overwhelmed by people's reaction and just started crying. She didn't even wear anything revealing. Why must our women continue to be a victim of incessant harassment? The society has failed us.
that is her side of the story.....the guy also has his side to tell....her word against his......so why do you choose to believe your friends story over his story?

I had a similar experience once.....I tried to stretch my legs in a bus and mistakenly hit the bum of the lady in front of me with my knee.....she shot me a "how dare you look" then used her hand to push my knee. Now if she was your friend she might probably report that one useless guy had the audacity to squeeze my bum and you would have believed.

Not that I am saying your friend is lying....I am saying you have to listen to both sides

1 Like

Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by C0C0Bandicot(f): 8:56pm On May 17, 2018
What da fuq?... "has fires back at gifty " Abeg who be all these yeye bloggers sef
Re: Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by SirBunky85(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2018
rapfezy:
Gifty send your account to them lowkey
for ur mind abi?dem go still make am public if they give her the money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) / Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) / Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.