Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1618726 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (4139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He is yet to bring out the alternative and he wants to end obamacare.

Is this not wickedness

Little Don is just obcessed with Obama

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Excuse to avoid the debate

Two things

1. Trump to take a lie detector test before the debate

2. Trump should release his tax returns before the debate

He can't do the two, hence his reasoning to propping up that Joe Biden should be tested for drugs.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
PremierGuy:

Two things

1. Trump to take a lie detector test before the debate

2. Trump should release his tax returns before the debate

He can't do the two, hence his reasoning to propping up that Joe Biden should be tested for drugs.
It would be nice if the lie detector comes with a mild taser. This should send not too high voltage and very low current into his system. The shock might just prevent him from lying. grin

His tax returns would be a bonus.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Real Republicans voting for Biden
Former Governor Tom Ridge, of Pennsylvania

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/commentary/tom-ridge-trump-biden-election-2020-vote-20200927.html

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lol is Trump afraid of Biden of what, can't believe a grown man is asking for drug tests before a debate, wonder if his cult supporters support this idea too.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
salford1:
Lastly. grin grin grin

Worst PoTUS ever. No other President even comes close. Operation let him speak working perfectly

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1310016963423469570?s=09

Bidens's campaign team will have very little work to do

Trump's daily gibberish is enough to convince any sane mind to vote for Biden.

He will always campaign against himself. He just needs to talk or tweet
Kopfschmerzens:

Can't think for himself? Lol what a loser. You live million miles away, i doubt any of these policies affect your everyday life. From the criminal gerrymandering of districts, to redlining, school by postcode and all other GOP anti black politics. It's all sport to y'all halfwits. Y'all idiot want black folks to support a loser that just use his sidekicks in the SCOTUS to turepid the voting right act 1965 and civil right act 1964. The loser y'all want black folks to support has dismantled the AFFH 1968. Why don't y'all slowpoke STFU and worry more about your world poverty capital.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
salford1:
Trumpism. No suprise.
Holla
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
ijedeikorodu:
Real Republicans voting for Biden
Former Governor Tom Ridge, of Pennsylvania

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/commentary/tom-ridge-trump-biden-election-2020-vote-20200927.html
Arnold Schwarzenegger (former republican governor) can't stand Trump too. He hates his bigotry and racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7DLwJ8iFto

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
salford1:

Arnold Schwarzenegger (former republican governor) can't stand Trump too. He hates his bigotry and racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7DLwJ8iFto

Everything is against him.

November is so so here

Trump's defeat will be celebrated allover the word. Excluding Saudi Arabia, Russia and Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
kofimoses:

Seriously, how stupid can the both of you be?

FUN FACT; THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS ONLY ONE BLACK REPRESENTATIVE IN THE HOUSE.

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY HAS 43 BLACK REPRESENTATIVES IN THE HOUSE

But leave it to coons and very stupid black people to believe Fox News narratives that the party party with 43 black representatives (with more women) is more racist than the party with only one black man (out of close to 200).

Stupid black coons, sellouts and uncle Tom's.

Democrats have 43 black representatives but blacks are still in the ghetto killing each other, looting businesses.

Black schools are the least funded

Black cities are poorly run.

All thanks to these 43 communist black representatives of the democratic party
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Agree?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
budaatum:
Agree?

Clarence Thomas is that black man, that hate his kind with passion. Dude vote against rulings that help black folks. How much can self hating ever be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
One thing i know about black Democrats is that they have the victim mentality, they blame every on the white man and racism and lastly they are angry set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
sexylassie2:
One thing i know about black Democrats is that they have the victim mentality, they blame every on the white man and racism and lastly they are angry set of people
Below are the real angry set of people. If you are fortunate enough to make it to the US, you can always beg to match along with them.

However, it would be so easy for them to tie you on a noose, and toss you up a tree since you have the colour they love to hate. If you are lucky, you might not get burnt with those flame touches.

10 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
salford1:

Below are the real angry set of people. If you are fortunate enough to make it to the US, you can always beg to match along with them.

However, it would be so easy for them to tie you on a noose, and toss you up a tree since you have the colour they love to hate. If you are lucky, you might not get burnt with those flame touches.
[/s]
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
sexylassie2:
Very True
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
very hot pepper soup being served up! shocked

#TrumpTaxReturns

"BREAKING: President Donald Trump paid no federal income taxes in 10 of the past 15 years, according to a report Sunday in The New York Times"

"Trump paid little to no federal income taxes over several years as he piled up losses and debt, NYT reports"

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TrumpTaxReturns&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

BREAKING: President Trump won’t release his tax returns, but we now know what’s in them. Here’s what we found w/
@russbuettner

https://twitter.com/mmcintire/status/1310325689430749185

@susannecraig
Trump’s Taxes Show Chronic Losses and Years of Income Tax Avoidance
The Times obtained Donald Trump’s tax information extending over more than two decades, revealing struggling properties, vast write-offs, an audit battle and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.
nytimes.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RandomGuy48: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
salford1:
Lastly. grin grin grin

Worst PoTUS ever. No other President even comes close.
I don't like Trump, but I think to claim he's worse than Buchanan, let alone saying Buchanan doesn't even come close to being as bad, is pretty silly.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
ZooOga:

#TrumpTaxReturns

"BREAKING: President Donald Trump paid no federal income taxes in 10 of the past 15 years, according to a report Sunday in The New York Times"

"Trump paid little to no federal income taxes over several years as he piled up losses and debt, NYT reports"

BREAKING: President Trump won’t release his tax returns, but we now know what’s in them. Here’s what we found w/
@russbuettner

@susannecraig
The Times obtained Donald Trump’s tax information extending over more than two decades, revealing struggling properties, vast write-offs, an audit battle and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.
nytimes.com

Exclusive: The New York Times has obtained tax-return data for President Trump extending over more than two decades.

"It shows his finances under stress, beset by losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes, and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.

“Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million.

The tax returns that Mr. Trump has long fought to keep private tell a story fundamentally different from the one he has sold to the American public. His reports to the I.R.S. portray a businessman who takes in hundreds of millions of dollars a year yet racks up chronic losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes. Now, with his financial challenges mounting, the records show that he depends more and more on making money from businesses that put him in potential and often direct conflict of interest with his job as president.”

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html?smid=fb-share&fbclid=IwAR0J6oUqcAXhgZX9q05BlaCIPF8mYRPCwMCy3NyEuLR5OGSk7do8gi0NUqI

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jesus Christ.

Donald Trump is not a billionaire ooooo.

Middle income earners even pay more taxes than Trumpolini he is owing millions of dollars.

Trump tax returns. grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
RandomGuy48:

I don't like Trump, but I think to claim he's worse than Buchanan, let alone saying Buchanan doesn't even come close to being as bad, is pretty silly.
In my book, he is. I can't stand liars, hypocrites or those that willingly twists facts. He also badly managed a pandemic in 2020. Over 200k dead and he has shown no remorse by still organizing super spreader events accross the US.

For you to even compare him to Buchanan speaks volumes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
I won't say I am surprised by this news.

Trumpolini is a fraud grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Jesus Christ.

Donald Trump is not a billionaire ooooo.

Middle income earners even pay more taxes than Trumpolini he is owing millions of dollars.

Trump tax returns. grin grin
grin grin grin
Sonoflincoln was right all along. He is a Con artist. No wonder his kids have been using the office to enrich themselves too grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
ZooOga:

#TrumpTaxReturns

@russbuettner

@susannecraig
nytimes.com
The criminal hasn't paid income tax 10 in past 15 years. grin

And here I am, if I owe 1cent, I begin to panic and quickly pay back immediately. Chai. This life nor balance grin

Let me head to twitter jejely to laugh my head off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
salford1:

The criminal hasn't paid income tax for 5 years. grin

Mobster Al Capone and many others went to prison for not paying federal income taxes.

Politics · Trending
Al Capone
2,438 Tweets

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Al%20Capone%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oh my God there is always a tweet. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:00am On Sep 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
I won't say I am surprised by this news.

Trumpolini is a fraud grin
I'd be surprised if he don't end up in jail!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2020
budaatum:

I'd be surprised if he don't end up in jail!
Me too this is why many people said he was running for re-election to avoid prison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2020
Now I believe why many say Trump is running for office to avoid imprisonment.

Where is sonoflincoln ooo.

You pay more taxes than your president grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Basilico, how market?
I see you peeping grin

Your orange idol is a fake billionaire.

What a nice way to start the week. Lunch break at work tomorrow would be hilarious. Don the Con. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (4139) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.