Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,087 members, 7,845,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1670557 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (4160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
People with no idea of how things are in America will use their lousy N200 to buy data and post junk here thinking they are smart in defending a worthless racist pig and they don't like to be challenged by those who don't have to Google what we were thought since we were in the 1st Grade.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Image123:

i should ask you. Go back and read.

LoL! You came here to disturb me and its me that should go back and read. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Trump is doing everything possible to take down the Republican party. He just singlehandedly killed their campaign.

GOP politicians have being so quiet in the past few that they hardly do any TV or radio talk, because they can't defend what Trump is doing.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! You came here to disturb me and its me that should go back and read. LMFAO!
Don't mind that clown. He lost me when he said the US principles was founded on Republican ideas. The same time he said there were 7 founding fathers. I don't know what is wrong with him. Maybe he just wants to be noticed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
People with no idea of how things are in America will use their lousy N200 to buy data and post junk here thinking they are smart in defending a worthless racist pig and they don't like to be challenged by those who don't have to Google what we were thought since we were in the 1st Grade.
grin
SonofLincoln how far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
feedthenation:
Trump is doing everything possible to take down the Republican party.

GOP politicians have being so quiet in the past few that they hardly do any TV or radio talk, because they can't defend what Trump is doing.
I said here in 2016 when he was running for President that Trump will destroy the Republican Party for at least 2 generations. Here we are now, he's proofing me right. I have voted against Republican Presidents before but the votes against trump will be the happiest moment in my life so far. Hope we never have a man like this as our President again. He's a National disgrace and the worst President in American history.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
It's over folks, the loser just threw the election in the dumps with the cancellation of the stimulus package.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
kophschmerzenii:
It's over folks, the loser just threw the election in the dumps with the cancellation of the stimulus package.
Trump's dementia is on full bloom plus all that steroids pumped into his veins is affecting his brain. He doesn't listen to any of his advisers and he's taking all those Republican Senators and Congressmen and women in Purple States down with him. Expect more lunacy from him and after he loses on Nov 3rd, it will be scorched earth Policies from him but that can be balanced with Biden making up his team to become what the British called 'Shadow Government ' to curtail his excesses.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Trump's dementia is on full bloom plus all that steroids pumped into his veins is affecting his brain. He doesn't listen to any of his advisers and he's taking all those Republican Senators and Congressmen and women in Purple States down with him. Expect more lunacy from him and after he loses on Nov 3rd, it will be scorched earth Policies from him but that can be balanced with Biden making up his team to become what the British called 'Shadow Government ' to curtail his excesses.

Truth that bro.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
When they think the camera is not there...
grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313596755901112320

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
feedthenation:
Equities plummet after Trump tweet
Houses would lose value too. Impending housing crash.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He is being vengeful because he knows he is losing grin
The more he is aware of his impending lose, the more he exhibits strange behaviours. A real maniac.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
salford:

Houses would lose value too. Impending housing crash.

That man does not care

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Image123(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
LordReed:

Yeah, go back and read/re-read my telling you first that the US is not a Christian nation before you showed me your suya paper treaty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Image123:

Yeah, go back and read/re-read my telling you first that the US is not a Christian nation before you showed me your suya paper treaty.

You said it was built on the Christian religion and treaty clearly states otherwise but you know the nation better than its founders. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
feedthenation:

Early voting in Ohio --- it's so obvious who these guys will be voting for ---

It wasn't even 8am and lines are already forming

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313435241525194753

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313438726463385603

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313451085051330560

Some early voting report from Hamilton County, Ohio showing Democrats with high numbers

It 1000% certain that these black folks ain't voting Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac2cHJE1ZCU

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

Just funny three days ago he tweeted Americans needed stimulus, his GOP senators will be visibly angry, they needed it to boost their electoral chances

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Image123(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Another villager pretending to be a wannabe American. I don't have to Google a damn thing about a country I grew up. Take your junk to your fellow cultists.

Oh, so once you are not an American you're a villager. Americana. You're the fallacious one who went to school but school didn't go through.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
minnet:
When they think the camera is not there...
grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313596755901112320

Wow it's flu that killed abba kyari

Anii orii eh oh pe

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
sanpipita:

Just funny three days ago he tweeted Americans needed stimulus, his GOP senators will be visibly angry, they needed it to boost their electoral chances
They are so scared of him that they know if they criticize him, he would go on Twitter and abuse them. That's why they kept mute and that's why they will lose the Senate and the Presidency.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Image123(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
LordReed:

You said it was built on the Christian religion and treaty clearly states otherwise but you know the nation better than its founders. Bwahahahahaha!

The writers of your suya paper treaty are not the founding fathers of the USA. i said the nation was founded/built on Christian principles. It is in the same post that i said it is not a Christian nation. Can i really say stop being a snake? That would be the real joke.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Timiofak:

Wow it's flu that killed abba kyari

Anii orii eh oh pe
Don't get in dialogue with that guy. All he does is abusing people's father in Yoruba. He's well known here. Neglect that Garage urchin, he's not worth it. He's well known here as a guy that curses people's fathers.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Image123:

Oh, so once you are not an American you're a villager. Americana. You're the fallacious one who went to school but school didn't go through.
Another Americana wannabe who never sees the inside of an Aircraft in his life. I am well known on this forum and I don't have to go forth and back with you. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Image123(m): 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Another Americana wannabe who never sees the inside of an Aircraft in his life. I am well known on this forum and I don't have to go forth and back with you. Bye.

Oh my good God. i'm truly ashamed for you. i really thought i had met dysfunctional juveniles before.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Only a 74 year old demented fool like the morbidly obese Pig named Trump can compare a Flu with Trumpvirus. The deadly Trumpvirus has killed in 6 months more than what Influenza has killed In 7 years. Waiting for Nov 3rd to send this Cockwomble out of our National discuss.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Who cares about what she thinks..she is going down with Trump anyway..It's funny how she was one of the orange turd's enablers but started withdrawing support when she realised she is going to get beat badly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Image123:

The writers of your suya paper treaty are not the founding fathers of the USA. i said the nation was founded/built on Christian principles. It is in the same post that i said it is not a Christian nation. Can i really say stop being a snake? That would be the real joke.

The treaty was signed in 1797 by John Adams, go tell Americans that John Adams is not a founding father of the USA. LMAO!

BTW tell us the difference between Christian religion and Christian principles.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:01am On Oct 07, 2020
feedthenation:
Equities plummet after Trump tweet
Absolutely, a lot of Americans have their wealth built on the equities on their houses. I know when you buy your house 20 years ago for $300.000 and you keep it in good shape and you are in a good neighborhood in a good section of town, you probably have at least $150.000 to 200.000 of equity on your property. All that will go down for some people if they can't make up their mortgages and they gave to refinance or take equity out of their houses. That's what will have impact on the economy. You Coons and Cultists that are servile dogs of Trump, go and Google that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2020
salford:
Who cares about what she thinks..she is going down with Trump anyway..It's funny how she was one of the orange turd's enablers but started withdrawing support when she realised she is going to get beat badly.

Someone should tell Susan Collins, this is too late in the day. She should have done this in February

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2020
The Light of Hitler also known as Prince of Darkness, Stephen Miller has contracted Trumpvirus. Couldn't happen to a better person. The Trumpvirus is surely draining the swamp. 9 US Generals and the Chief of Defense Staff and his deputy are in quarantine now. Wow, Trumpvirus is decimating my beautiful country due to the ignorance and non caring attitude of Trump.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2020
NEW: Stephen Miller has tested positive for COVID, per senior administration official. Adds Miller has been working remotely for last 5 days, testing negative every day through yesterday, and is in quarantine after a positive test today.

In addition there's serious security concern as most of the Pentagon chiefs of staff have either tested positive or in isolation.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:07am On Oct 07, 2020
salford:
Ms Gideon's going to beat Susan Collins like a drum in Maine. She's so stupid to be licking the rear of Trump in a State that could ho eithet way. Good riddance to her. Hope she enjoys her retirement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (4160) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb, budaatum and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.