Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1597307 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
I am sure the orange turd will object and would rather prefer to infect others with the trump virus cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
"I'm not going to waste my time on a virtual debate"

Little Donald
I didn't even see this grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Trump is chickening out from debates

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Pryme and his cohorts will be claiming that it is democrats that are rigging mail.voting......

Yet.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
The steroid and human embryonic cells derived from an abortion really fvcked up his face.

There are unconfirmed reports that the other people infected are doing very badly. They don't have access to the type of socialized care that the orange turd got from Walter Reed.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
AbdulSleeky:
Pryme and his cohorts will be claiming that it is democrats that are rigging mail.voting......

Yet.....
Kind of knew. They are the one suppressing votes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
salford1:
I didn't even see this grin

Dude knows he will be fvcked up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
pryme:
Its all good.

Keep cherry picking polls, since we are cherry-picking, by the polls posted down I am by no way saying Kamala won out rightly I am just showing you that different polls different winners, this one I posted even had more participants than what you posted

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Yet.....

Are you minding them, since yesterday I discovered a lot of them are actually retards, so I go dey pick randomly who I go reply

make them dey spew rubbish and talks wey no get meaning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
“The safety of all involved can easily be achieved without canceling a chance for voters to see both candidates go head to head. We’ll pass on this sad excuse to bail out Joe Biden and do a rally instead”

Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien, who also tested positive for COVID-19

idiot!

They cant even follow their very own CDC guidelines

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Yet.....

Yet What?
Huh?

Go on then show me where they said the man was Republican I dare you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Trumpolini is no longer participating in the debates lol grin he wants to hold a superspreader rally instead cheesy

And his Trumpanzees said Biden will be the one to withdraw grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Yet.....
Did this happen recently shocked shocked

Oh my goodness sad I just read about it I am happy he was caught.

We hope this nonsense does not happen again.I know some states send messages to voters for them to know whether their ballots have been counted

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Timiofak:

Are you minding them, since yesterday I discovered a lot of them are actually retards, so I go dey pick randomly who I go reply

make them dey spew rubbish and talks wey no get meaning

Mr Drum-sounding-name are you going to stay quiet if you cant hang with facts or you are going to resort to insults. Cos I have noticed facts only cause bitterness to all of you, cos it exposes how shallow you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Timiofak:

Keep cherry picking polls, since we are cherry-picking, by the polls posted down I am by no way saying Kamala won out rightly I am just showing you that different polls different winners, this one I posted even had more participants than what you posted

Even when LIBIDIOTS create a poll on twitter with major LIBIDIOTS as followers.
I guess we should expect a LIBIDIOTS outcome.
grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
pryme:

Mr Drum-sounding-name are you going to stay quiet if you cant hang with facts or you are going to resort to insults. Cos I have noticed facts only cause bitterness to all of you, cos it exposes how shallow you are.

I no dey insult but be like say I go start. From today

You are retvrd no 1, and I don't think any of you have dropped facts here than me, but bitterness when no be sey na you dey feed me, why I go dey bitter grin

enjoy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
minnet:

Even when LIBIDIOTS create a poll on twitter with major LIBIDIOTS as followers.
I guess we should expect a LIBIDIOTS outcome.
grin
Ok
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Timiofak:

Telemondo represents the Hispanic Population in The US, which race does the Lincoln Project represent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
pryme:

Telemondo represents the Hispanic Population in The US, which race does the Lincoln Project represent?

Lincoln Republicans, and no Telemundo doesn't represent the population.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Timiofak:

since yesterday I discovered a lot of them are actually retards, so I go dey pick randomly who I go reply
So, you finally figured it out, lol. Got to say, I enjoy your responses but wish you wouldn't let losers consume your time. They say #WWG1WGA but it means, what one of them says must be ignorantly parroted by them all.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Timiofak:

I no dey insult but be like say I go start. From today

You are retvrd no 1, and I don't think any of you have dropped facts here than me, but bitterness when no be sey na you dey feed me, why I go dey bitter grin

enjoy

Go play with your fellow pigs in the mud, you are only a waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
pryme:

Go play with your fellow pigs in the mud, you are only a waste of time.
Ok.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
‘You’re entitled to your own opinion, you’re not entitled to your own facts’
- D. P. Moynihan
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ah Europe misses her ally grin

The intelligent Europeans who mean well for America will be relieved and joyous if Biden emerges president.

I believe he will.

Europe is literally speaking for the whole world the world is wondering how an unfit man became president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kamala Harris putting the fear of God into the lily-livered GOP and that hate spewing ideologue, shit is getting real.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
pryme:

‘You’re entitled to your own opinion, you’re not entitled to your own facts’
- D. P. Moynihan
Ah exactly, Democrats have created more jobs than republicans, facts.
Democrats have handled the us deficit issues better than Republicans fact again
I think those are enough facts to show who is a more competent party.

You are free to verify it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Now the Dems want a virtual debate, why change the rules when they think they won?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
pryme:
Now the Dems want a virtual debate, why change the rules when they think they won?
The democrats are now the debate commission?

Why would anyone with an iota of sense want to deliberately get infected by Covid?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.