Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1617464 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (4139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

Another lie. Biden used his position to receive kickbacks.This makes him a danger to security
Unlike Ivana protecting her product line.
Don't conflate the two.

Then why are all these allegations about Joe Biden using his position for kickbacks just coming out 2 weeks to the elections, this guy has been in WH for 8 years, these information didn't come out in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 --- this smells of desperation from Trump and the GOP.

By the way what's the story about Tara Reade (she accused Joe Biden of sexual assault), what's going on with this --- until now everything is mute ---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Poverty incarnate. The worst of the unpaid cultist who will never see the inside of America till you go to your maker. In 13 days, your lunacy will go away and hopefully you will get treatment at the nearest psychiatric hospital. Nigeria is burning and an okrika wearing church mouse is fetish about a vile unrepentant Nazi loving racist Trump whose supporters will hang you and your likes on an Oak Tree without any remorse.
Come on man or rather bean counter.
Same phrases always. You don't sound like original.
Give us some better comic relief

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Konkoja:

Why do you believe people's support or lack of it, for Trump, is solely due to media? I have heard enough directly from Trump to make my mind up about him and any reasonable person should be able to do so.

The guy tweets many times a day - that is not the MSM. He is on Fox almost on daily basis and talks averagely for more than an hour at his rallies. There is more than enough out there, directly from Trump, for people to make up their minds.

Please, come off this media blaming crap.

List 5 good things Trump has done reported by the MSM, links and and screenshots am waiting.

Give me a link where CNN reported that Trump had the lowest unemployment rate in modern day America.

I dare you.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

The evidence needed to convince you that Joe was the big recipient in Hunter deals has been proven. But not to your evidentiary standard. What's remaining . An indictment.
And if it's proven, how much more feet will you move the goalposts

Even all your colleagues at Al-Q-Anon have given up on the Hunter Biden emails saga --- please move on likewise for your mental health ---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
feedthenation:

Then why are all these allegations about Joe Biden using his position for kickbacks just coming out 2 weeks to the elections, this guy has been in WH for 8 years, these information didn't come out in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 --- this smells of desperation from Trump and the GOP.

By the way what's the story about Tara Reade (she accused Joe Biden of sexual assault), what's going on with this --- until now everything is mute ---

They have been verified. They are true and you take that to the bank.

Trump spoke to a guy about grabbing them by their ..... in 2005.The tape came out in October 7th 2016 or so.

Tara Reade. The media does not report it, so it does not exist Joe the gropper refused to release her records .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
sanpipita:

They want to go all the way to supreme court it seems, and just yesterday supreme court reinstated ban on curbside voting in Alabama, I don't know if drive thru votes can be considered same as curbside voting
The Gop is a shamless party they will still fail sad

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
feedthenation:

Even all your colleagues at Al-Q-Anon have given up on the Hunter Biden emails saga --- please move on likewise for your mental health ---

I don't believe Qanon . I do get some perspectives from 4chan and 8 Chan.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
pryme:

Notice how sleazy this guy is?
When you box them in with facts, they seek help in switching topics just to try to remain relevant.
Notice from Trump having a Chinese account to his kids securing Trademarks in China, to his kids managing his business?
They just can't stick to the topic because they got NOTHING on Trump.

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
pryme:

List 5 good things Trump has done reported by the MSM, links and and screenshots am waiting.

Give me a link where CNN reported that Trump had the lowest unemployment rate in modern day America.

I dare you.
You really think I am jobless, right?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
feedthenation:

Most are throw everything and see what sticks.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Obama Says Fox News Would Have Called Him ‘Beijing Barry’ if He Had Chinese Bank Account

https://www.thedailybeast.com/obama-says-fox-news-would-have-called-him-beijing-barry-if-he-had-chinese-bank-account-like-trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnlnk6Y7Kk

Worth listening to Obama without any cursing, or name calling --- just plain, good, clean old fashioned political humour

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
pryme:

I dare you.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04/economy/september-jobs-report/index.html

Now i dare you to shut the fvck up.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

They have been verified. They are true and you take that to the bank.

Trump spoke to a guy about grabbing them by their ..... in 2005.The tape came out in October 7th 2016 or so.

Tara Reade. The media does not report it, so it does not exist Joe the gropper refused to release her records .

Lmao, actually he told the police department to release all allegations, he called them to.

Since when the popular me too lawyer dropped her case, its been crickets. The case is dead on arrival jare

I hope rudy and trump paid her well.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:
Obama held a rally for Biden yesterday and got less Than 30k views trump held a rally yesterday and got over 1million views. Obama is an irrelevant and possibly gay man

lol.... how much headlines did Trump rally made? If Trump makes headline news, it was for negative reasons and not for anything good he says.

Almost all notable media reported Obama scathing rebuke of Trump yesterday.

And if you check the Youtube now Obama speech has been watched on CNN Youtube by more than 1,4m counting... not counting the numbers of view from many other media posts.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Konkoja:
You really think I am jobless, right?

No, I think you are far from the truth.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
ObaIgwe1:

lol.... how much headlines did Trump rally made? If Trump makes headline news, it was for negative reasons and not for anything good he says.

Almost all notable media reported Obama scathing rebuke of Trump yesterday.

And if you check the Youtube now Obama speech has been watched on CNN Youtube by more than 1,4m counting... not counting the numbers of view from many other media posts.
Many supporters just like Trump are out of touch with reality that is why they keep blabbing about nonsense that has no factual backing they know more than the pollsters and data scientist.
They are so out of touch that is why tonight's debate Trump won't change or even pretend to be presidential he will make it worse than the first one the only person hearing his blabbing will be Biden since the mic will be muted I expect Biden to ignore the fool and speak to the American people like he said he would today.Trump needs the debate more but trust me when I tell you that he is too predictable and will flop and possibly act worst than the first debate despite mics being cut.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04/economy/september-jobs-report/index.html

Now i dare you to shut the fvck up.

And the trap worked.
You will only be debating your self after this if you say Trump does not deserve to be re-elected.
Unemployment is one of the 2 things that get a President re-elected.

You just proved us right.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

Come on man or rather bean counter.
Same phrases always. You don't sound like original.
Give us some better comic relief
Like I said poverty cursed head, I count in $$$ and have been doing that almost all my life unlike you that was born in poverty and probably die in it because your priorities are not set right. Church rat.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
They keep claiming cnn is bad, but fox news is legit

Cnn legit reports news, good or bad. Because trump hates them, doesn’t mean they lie

Throughout obama presidency did you see him insult fox, for dragging him because he wore a tan suit, of the coffee salute propaganda.

In the real sense, trump didnt build any economy, he rode on coartails of an already great economy, how can you want to claim the good but not the bad ?

He claims he built the economy, but when anything wrong comes out, its every other persons fault, isnt that a bully ?

Let me give you an analogy about the unemployment numbers, if you are running a 100m race, you ran 55m successfully being the first, then you handed the baton to someone that ran bearly 15m extra then the person claims, he won the race by his own effort and only. How ridiculous does that sound?

Obama drove unemployment from 10.0% that was handed to him by a Republican, to 4.6% Then handed it to trump, Trump drove it 3.8%. Then claims he built the best economy, how insane does that sound. If you all trump supporters, really think he did build it

I pray any project you are about to complete, you lose it and another person claims the success. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
pryme:

And the trap worked.
You will only be debating your self after this if you say Trump does not deserve to be re-elected.
Unemployment is one of the 2 things that get a President re-elected.

You just proved us right.

Lmao, or my trap worked and he is currently in 8% grin. Bros I thought I dared you to shut the Fvck up?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, actually he told the police department to release all allegations, he called them to.

Since when the popular me too lawyer dropped her case, its been crickets. The case is dead on arrival jare

I hope rudy and trump paid her well.

New York Post was forcibly moved to the Twitter gulag.for reporting Biden family corruption.
Your sources suck.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

New York Post was forcibly moved to the Twitter gulag.for reporting Biden family corruption.
Your sources suck.

Lmao, a tabloid that is popular for unverified news. Ok

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

Cnn legit reports news, good or bad. Because trump hates them, doesn’t mean they lie

Throughout obama presidency did you see him insult fox, for dragging him because he wore a tan suit, of the coffee salute propaganda.

In the real sense, trump didnt build any economy, he rode on coartails of an already great economy, how can you want to claim the good but not the bad ?

He claims he built the economy, but when anything wrong comes out, its every other persons fault, isnt that a bully ?

Let me give you an analogy about the unemployment numbers, if you are running a 100m race, you ran 55m successfully being the first, then you handed the baton to someone that ran bearly 15m extra then the person claims, he won the race by his own effort and only. How ridiculous does that sound?

Obama drove unemployment from 10.0% that was handed to him by a Republican, to 4.6% Then handed it to trump, Trump drove it 3.8%. Then claims he built the best economy, how insane does that sound. If you all trump supporters, really think he did build it

I pray any project you are about to complete, you lose it and another person claims the success. Amen.

Obama grew the national debt from 9m to 19m in 8 lousy years. He grew more debt than the last 43 presidents before him all combined.
And the Feds kept interest rates at 0% for all his time as the destroyer in chief.
Under Trump Feds have raised interest rates how many times.

Pisses me off when lack of adequate knowledge makes clown heap praise on a snake oil salesmen.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

The difference is clear between CNN and FOX News --- people around the world will watch CNN before FOX News. Check the terminals in most airports around the U.S. and international airports around the world, the news channel is always on CNN.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

Obama grew the national debt from 9m to 19m in 8 lousy years. He grew more debt than the last 43 presidents before him all combined.
And the Feds kept interest rates at 0% for all his time as the destroyer in chief.

Pisses me off when lack of adequate knowledge makes clown heap praise on a snake oil salesmen.

And he reduced deficits which trump has doubled back. What about debt? In 4 years trump is blowing out Obama’s record somehow.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
basilico:

The national debt just barreled past $23 trillion. Here's how Trump's $3 trillion portion compares to Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

https://www.businessinsider.com/national-debt-deficit-trump-how-it-compares-obama-bush-clinton-2019-11?r=US&IR=T

The national debt of the United States barreled past $23 trillion on November 1, according to data from the Treasury Department. It marked the most money the federal government has owed and is a result of a growing budget deficit, which neared $1 trillion in the last fiscal year.

To put that in perspective, the $23 trillion figure is roughly equal to the economies of China, Japan, and Germany combined, according to the Peterson Foundation, an organization advocating deficit reduction.

Yet three years into a norm-shattering presidency, Donald Trump's spending measures up similarly with that of his predecessors.

He's in line with past Republican presidents like George W. Bush, who racked up deficits with boosts in military spending and a wave of tax cuts. Trump has added about $3 trillion to the national debt so far during his nearly three years in office, despite his pledge to wipe it out in eight years and his campaigning on being "the king of debt."

--- And this was before the covid pandemic ---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
benalvino2:

What you are saying does not make sense. Trump does not run your estates and be lazy and think of who will give you money don't make it for yourself. No wonder blacks are at the bottom in the US. Keep voting democrats for 7decades with no change.

What a loser, all your earthly collections can't even measure up to few bucks. You brain puss, blacks in the US are the richest black group in the world, while y'all are the world poverty capital. You mofo, i f***king gat a job you can only get in your dream fuuckhead.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
feedthenation:

The national debt just barreled past $23 trillion. Here's how Trump's $3 trillion portion compares to Obama, Bush, and Clinton.

https://www.businessinsider.com/national-debt-deficit-trump-how-it-compares-obama-bush-clinton-2019-11?r=US&IR=T

The national debt of the United States barreled past $23 trillion on November 1, according to data from the Treasury Department. It marked the most money the federal government has owed and is a result of a growing budget deficit, which neared $1 trillion in the last fiscal year.

To put that in perspective, the $23 trillion figure is roughly equal to the economies of China, Japan, and Germany combined, according to the Peterson Foundation, an organization advocating deficit reduction.

Yet three years into a norm-shattering presidency, Donald Trump's spending measures up similarly with that of his predecessors.

He's in line with past Republican presidents like George W. Bush, who racked up deficits with boosts in military spending and a wave of tax cuts. Trump has added about $3 trillion to the national debt so far during his nearly three years in office, despite his pledge to wipe it out in eight years and his campaigning on being "the king of debt."

--- And this was before the covid pandemic ---

This right here is the issue, they want to reduce taxes and also wipe out debts and deficits and also build a wall. How possible!

Republicans are morons jare, them and there green party movement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

And he reduced deficits which trump has doubled back. What about debt? In 4 years trump is blowing out Obama’s record somehow.

A blanket statement. Before Covid19 lockdowns what was the growth in debt.
While at it, subtract the extra 2.5% interest rate added by Feds. A sample calculation shows that an increase by 2% of 20Trillion yields a massive 200B in debt.
Let's give Trump a hypothetical 0% interest rate for comparative purposes. How much would the debt grow?
Next shutdown all business that creates wealth and livelihoods to 330m people .Pay business an incentive to retain n pay their employees working using Zoom or Hangouts or Teams.
The debt grows.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Timiofak:

Lmao, or my trap worked and he is currently in 8% grin. Bros I thought I dared you to shut the Fvck up?

Make me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (4139) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.