Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1602454 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Obrigardo:

Just saw this awesome news, nice one.

LMAO!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kophschmerzen:
Breaking now!!! MI just f***king certified!!!
Good. Trump's goose is cooked and will be served on a platter but I don't do pork so I will pass on that plus it's too much fat on that pig. It's not good for my health but I will eat enough Turkey and dressings on Thanksgiving day to celebrate the demise of the worst President in American History. I pray that his kind never rises to seat behind the Resolute Desk in America again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

The FL Cubans must be feeling like shhhit with this pick.
Fvck them. Those old guard Cubans that hates Democrats are dying off anyway but the suprising ones are the new generations which I think they should know better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Good. Trump's goose is cooked and will be served on a platter but I don't do pork so I will pass on that plus it's too much fat on that pig. It's not good for my health but I will eat enough Turkey and dressings on Thanksgiving day to celebrate the demise of the worst President in American History. I pray that his kind never rises to seat behind the Resolute Desk in America again

Sally Yates as the AG will just let all this make sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

Sally Yates as the AG will just let all this make sense.
Rooting for her too. The rumor is that it's between her and Preek Baharat who used to be the US Attorney of Southern District of New York that was forced out by Trump because he was looking at Trump's Financial Records in Manhattan.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
PDPGuy:
BREAKING!

Biden has picked Janet Yellen to be his Treasury Secretary. If confirmed, she will be the first woman to hold the position
Good pick. Yellen is capable. I know progressives would've liked Warren but we need her in congress for now.
Hope Biden makes space for Yang in his cabinet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ibime:

Michigan has certified. Only that racist abstained.

The other GOP guy is a lawyer and voted yes, and told them to take any wahala to court.
So we are just waiting for Abia, Ekiti and Zamfara states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
That Shinkle guy on Michigan State board of canvassers is a wise guy.

He is under pressure from GOP so he had to give them something. After making a lot of noise, he abstained, meaning the motion to certify would have gone through anyway if the other GOP guy denied the motion.

The score was 3-0 in favour with Shinkle abstaining.

The dumb Trumpanzees are now hailing him as a hero, not knowing him abstaining was giving the vote to certify Biden. He has managed to please his base while ensuring Biden is certified regardless of how the other GOP board member votes. Trumpanzees have been maga'd by a cunny man once again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Like we say in my neck of the wood, Fvck Trump and if you like Trump, Fvck you too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
salford:
America is slowly coming back smiley

---A good sign of appointing qualified people and not close families or associates---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Rooting for her too. The rumor is that it's between her and Preek Baharat who used to be the US Attorney of Southern District of New York that was forced out by Trump because he was looking at Trump's Financial Records in Manhattan.

Preet Bharara ain't getting it, he will be an all out for the Trumps.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I remember vividly after Biden was declared the President elect and he said to African Americans that you had my back and I will have your back. That touches a lot of nerves with us African Americans that labored, donated and voted for him knowing that we have a man who would not be a Nazi loving President in the White House. You can see the number of minorities in his cabinet level and his White House Senior Staff unlike the Racist Pig on his way out. That's the difference between a Man of value and Don the Con. The Secretary of Homeland is an immigrant from Cuba. Coons and Cultists, your chances of getting that US Visa will be much easier comes Jan 20, 2021. That's something not a single one of you servile dogs of Trump achieved in his four years in office.
I wish it were possible to stop their fake Ronald Reagan loving ass from coming here.
The same suckers will call you and tell you about how things are hard yet praise fake Reagan about being the "chosen one".
I know one idiot who couldn't bring his wife over as a result of Trump's immigration ban yet is still screaming MAGA. Good thing is I'm hearing the lady might be smashing someone back home...not shedding a single tear for the fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

Shhhhh

Mr I crunch data for a living said biden as just 18 EC VOTES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Shhhhh

What a dumb morooon.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

Preet Bharara ain't getting it, he will be an all out for the Trumps.
You never know because that guy can't stand Trump and his mafioso family. I think Trump main problem is that Black Woman in Albany, New York and that's Ms Letitia James who is the Attorney General of New York. Trump should worry about Mr Cyrus Vance too who is the District Attorney of Manhattan. Both of them have their unsealed indictments ready to be unsealed as soon as Trump leaves the Oval Office.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ibime:

The other GOP guy is a lawyer and voted yes, and told them to take any wahala to court.

MAGAts grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Shhhhh

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Breaking News = Janet Yellen is going to be the Treasury Secretary. That's a very good pick too by President to be Biden.

---I would have preferred Senator Elizabeth Warren---guessed Biden had his reasons for chosing Janet Yellen---
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
edi287:

I wish it were possible to stop their fake Ronald Reagan loving ass from coming here.
The same suckers will call you and tell you about how things are hard yet praise fake Reagan about being the "chosen one".
I know one idiot who couldn't bring his wife over as a result of Trump's immigration ban yet is still screaming MAGA. Good thing is I'm hearing the lady might be smashing someone back home...not shedding a single tear for the fool.
That's what cultism is all about. You see them here on Nairaland all the time. Why would someone work against his own benefits. It's like these Appalachians on public dough fighting for Tax Cuts for Billionaires and Multimillionaires. What good do that do them while they are living on $800 monthly checks from Uncle Sam. That's a good example of cultism right there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I thought it was between her and Lisa Monaco Baharat was not mentioned or is the source recent
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
feedthenation:

---I would have preferred Senator Elizabeth Warren---guessed Biden had his reasons for chosing Janet Yellen---
The Gov of Massachusetts is a Republican and that says enough right there. We don't need more Republicans in the WH.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You never know because that guy can't stand Trump and his mafioso family. I think Trump main problem is that Black Woman in Albany, New York and that's Ms Letitia James who is the Attorney General of New York. Trump should worry about Mr Cyrus Vance too who is the District Attorney of Manhattan. Both of them have their unsealed indictments ready to be unsealed as soon as Trump leaves the Oval Office.

Ms Letita gat 68 unsealed indictments for the Trumps. Preet will do a Mueller redo, if he clinch the AG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The financial records will be out in the open in a matter of months grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
edi287:

Good pick. Yellen is capable. I know progressives would've liked Warren but we need her in congress for now.
Hope Biden makes space for Yang in his cabinet.
Yang and Buttiegieg.

Better men wey sabi

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I thought it was between her and Lisa Monaco Baharat was not mentioned or is the source recent
Lisa in the midst too but you know it's still a rumor until it is confirmed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Yang and Buttiegieg.

Better men wey sabi
I love those two guys. I believe there will be a place for them in Biden's administration.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Whilst the back and forth continues, Bidens win in michigan has been certified..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ibime:

Na so.Bunch of Idiots

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

The financial records will be out in the open in a matter of months grin
Of course. Janet Yellen will release all Trump's taxes that he has been hiding.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

I just heard a big earthquake outside my window

pls wait let me check.
Oh they said it was basilico, bluebyrd and olaadegbus combined heartattack
There's nothing to worry about

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Yang and Buttiegieg.

Better men wey sabi

I hope to see more of Buttigieg, in Biden's cabinet

Sound young man

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I love those two guys. I believe there will be a place for them in Biden's administration.
I am sure about Buttiegieg it would be good to see Yang too.
PrideofLincoln1:
Lisa in the midst too but you know it's still a rumor until it is confirmed.
Fingers crossed.I want Yates sha but anyone will do so long as Trump is not pardoned or his misdeeds swept under the carpet by the DOJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.