Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1630787 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (4142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:13pm On May 04, 2021
Obrigardo:
Then boom... breaking news.
Barr can't stop this, criminal trump can't stop this, only AG Garland can stop the release, but you'll be in fantasy land to think that will happen.
Obstruction of justice charge among all the other cases against trump. Jeez, how can idiots support a criminal like this?
Because they are criminals also

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:13pm On May 04, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:13pm On May 04, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ambulance chasers grin

trump is a Criminal, and that's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:16pm On May 04, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

A former US AG has been locked up before, so it won't be a first time for barr to sleep inside a jail cell.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:18pm On May 04, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

grin
Not long. That 250 million would be spent paying attorneys

Criminal trump is stiffing everyone grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 04, 2021
armyofone:
Why do you always mention menstruation and ovulation in your post ?

Just a curious citizen asking.

AmazonTopaz doesn't know me personally and her response are driven by estrogenious hormones as a result of her continuous menstrual and ovulatory cycle as she's fundamentally a woman , she has the capacity for logic but her Biological realities inhibits her full utilization of logic, she's inwardly Solipsisitic in nature and unlike men that are abstractive in thinking , she's an emotive rationalizer with IQ and exposure that makes her a sound sophist and good in gaslighting

Men and women are not the same, we are logicians bound by honour, women are Machiavellians bound by nothing and would justify their feelings and agenda even if it's wrong or logically unsound, creating sophistic points to make their arguements plausible and reasonable
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2021
armyofone:

Semper Fi, please do not lower yourself to the level of that poverty cursed midget. He will be calling you ugly names very soon. He's beneath you in all measuring scales of life. Just let that cursed subhuman midget be.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:36pm On May 04, 2021
armyofone:

In my opinion, these black ass people here trying to support criminal racist trump is just due to hate in them and it can be complicated depending on the person. But i really think they hate when people don't conform to their ideology and are still quite happy. I think if anyone of them is objective enough they can be able to strike a balance.
For example in my thinking, i believe trans has part of it's origins in satan worship and linked to Baphomet, a popular androgynous god in Hollywood elite circles but i will never hate them or want anyone of them to face death or inflict punishment on them because of what they want to do with their body. The only thing i do is maintain my stance but let everyone have freedom just don't kill.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:38pm On May 04, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Semper Fi, please do not lower yourself to the level of that poverty cursed midget. He will be calling you ugly names very soon. He's beneath you in all measuring scales of life. Just let that cursed subhuman midget be.
I concur.Well said that boy is a clown that does not know anything about life or the nonsense he spews here daily calling them facts when they are not but all in his deluded deplorable head

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 04, 2021
Obrigardo:

In my opinion, these black ass people here trying to support criminal racist trump is just due to hate in them and it can be complicated depending on the person. But i really think they hate when people don't conform to their ideology and are still quite happy. I think if anyone of them is objective enough they can be able to strike a balance.
For example in my thinking, i believe trans has part of it's origins in satan worship and linked to Baphomet, a popular androgynous god in Hollywood elite circles but i will never hate them or want anyone of them to face death or inflict punishment on them because of what they want to do with their body. The only thing i do is maintain my stance but let everyone have freedom just don't kill.

But you kill unborn babies
LMFAO
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:40pm On May 04, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

I agree on the subhuman part. It's like they lack sufficient knowledge that can bring some objective insights into how they discuss issues. Or they have been bombarded with hateful messages from one source repeatedly and they can't even see the other side.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 04, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Keep quiet and stop quoting me must you quote me will you die if you don't quote me can you not look past my comments as I do yours so that I don't read your stupid comments and just ignore you.

Will you die if you ignore my post and stop mentioning to advertise that you are a missing mental patient on the lose what do you mean by "let us face our party" lol you local champion calling yourself Dapo from Ondo state you said you are a university dropout that has never seen an aeroplane not to talk of entering one same you that doesn't have a passport and does not know the different time zones in America or anything relating to the USA or conservatism is busy forming funky online talking about a party as our when he is not even a registered member or voter.

What a clown you are the next time you mention me and use annoying words I will report you to the mods and ensure you get banned.So avoid me and stop quoting me like a mental patient

The reason why I am quoting you is because I demand an apology for you wasting my time when I was arguing with edi287 and you claim victory after engaging in war of words with me

I don't forget , our conflict is still ongoing until you do the needful and apologize then I will stop quoting you
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2021
Obrigardo:

I agree on the subhuman part. It's like they lack sufficient knowledge that can bring some objective insights into how they discuss issues. Or they have been bombarded with hateful messages from one source repeatedly and they can't even see the other side.
Even the MAGAts in the Fruited Plains are so bad that 70% of the Republicons still think that President Biden rigged himself into the Oval Office. How do you engage with people that are basically cultists. Look at basilico here putting out garbage about the Arizona fraud here daily. Isn't that a mental illness when the people that counts in America don't even doubt the outcome of the election anymore. What do they gain from the lunacy they are putting out..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:43pm On May 04, 2021
Dapcity247:

The reason why I am quoting you is because I demand an apology for you wasting my time when I was arguing with edi287 and you claim victory after engaging in war of words with me

I don't forget , our conflict is still ongoing until you do the needful and apologize

LMAO Dapshitt grin why will I apologise to this(you) below grin grin. You will get old and never get that apology clown common get lost and out of my mentions you mental patient.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:46pm On May 04, 2021
Dapcity247:

But you kill unborn babies
LMFAO

Snark like this is pure rubbish, devoid of reasoning and knowledge of what is really happening in ghetto cities in america. I used to think like you until i discovered the number of black and latin girls getting pregnant increasing in poor and low income hoods, and to add more insult they don't even have adequate health care to take them through to term. Do you know the death of pregnant black women in the hands of doctors in the usa is currently an epidemic, just the media has been sitting on it. But dense people like you will not research this issue and understand why some people push for legal abortion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 04, 2021
Obrigardo:

Snark like this is pure rubbish, devoid of reasoning and knowledge of what is really happening in ghetto cities in america. I used to think like you until i discovered the number of black and latin girls getting pregnant increasing in poor and low income hoods, and to add more insult they don't even have adequate health care to take them through to term. Do you know the death of pregnant black women in the hands of doctors in the usa is currently an epidemic, just the media has been sitting on it. But dense people like you will not research this issue and understand why some people push for legal abortion.

Same black women have the highest rate of single motherhood because they can't control their libido, if you want to fvck do it responsibly women have 33+ contraceptive options, men just have two condoms and vasectomy, killing unborn babies will never be justified under any sane civilization
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 04, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO Dapshitt grin why will I apologise to this(you) below grin grin. You will get old and never get that apology clown common get lost and out of my mentions you mental patient.

It's either you leave or I leave these trend you disrespectful girl

Nonsense
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:56pm On May 04, 2021
Obrigardo:

I don't even understand how someone will even use the word 'kill' for something that is unborn.

Lol they just have religious sentiments and fail to do research just parrot talking points about abortion being murder.These people don't know a thing about cell,foetus or biology to be honest if we go the scientific/logical route there is no solid argument against abortion.Natural abortions aka miscarriages happen up to 20% of the time for many women because one takes in does not necessarily mean the foetus will always be born or come out alive some are still births or miscarried that is why I don't get when they say it is murder or the children which they are not but foetus are innocent when the Bible itself says any child born of a woman is a sinner so the child will sin and is not all innocent when born.

That said I wonder why men are obsessed with women's bodies when they don't live their lives if only we advocated for more Male participation in family planning so as for them to use vasectomies when necessary and other safe sex materials we put the load and blame on women alone if men were getting pregnant this abortion debate would have been over decades ago and nobody will police their bodies.
The same people claiming pro life find it hard to adopt or help needy under privilege children or better still support child care,health care and education they just wanna tell you to birth the child after the birth the child is on its own no legislation or laws and better society for the child to thrive in some end up being a menance because parents failed to care for them.They are just Pro birth if they were Pro life they will take responsibility for many of these kids in various ways after they have been born
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:58pm On May 04, 2021
Dapcity247:

It's either you leave or I leave these trend you disrespectful girl

Nonsense
@bold,Get lost you won't be missed you came to meet me here feel free to get out nobody likes you here anyway you just being a nuisance here you disrespectful nonsense boy that I can feed and give bread crumbs to and the boy will kneel down to worship me.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:02am On May 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I don't even understand how someone will even use the word 'kill' for something that is unborn.

Lol they just have religious sentiments and fail to do research just parrot talking points about abortion being murder.These people don't know a thing about cell,foetus or biology to be honest if we go the scientific/logical route there is no solid argument against abortion.Natural abortions aka miscarriages happen up to 20% of the time for many women because one takes in does not necessarily mean the foetus will always be born or come out alive some are still births or miscarried that is why I don't get when they say it is murder or the children which they are not but foetus are innocent when the Bible itself says any child born of a woman is a sinner so the child will sin and is not all innocent when born.

That said I wonder why men are obsessed with women's bodies when they don't live their lives if only we advocated for more Male participation in family planning so as for them to use vasectomies when necessary and other safe sex materials we put the load and blame on women alone if men were getting pregnant this abortion debate would have been over decades ago and nobody will police their bodies.
The same people claiming pro life find it hard to adopt or help needy under privilege children or better still support child care,health care and education they just wanna tell you to birth the child after the birth the child is on its own no legislation or laws and better society for the child to thrive in some end up being a menance because parents failed to care for them.They are just Pro birth if they were Pro life they will take responsibility for many of these kids in various ways after they have been born

Sure that's why black women have the highest abortion rates and single motherhood rates , producing fatherless bastards as their women have worthless bodies they Hoe around with, destroying family units

Tuehhhh

1 of 4 black American women will ever get married even during segregation it was 3 of 4

Useless women

Margaret Sanger eugenist Vision for the low IQ black community is coming to pass

I won't bother arguing abortion with an idiot like you

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:06am On May 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

@bold,Get lost you won't be missed you came to meet me here feel free to get out nobody likes you here anyway you just being a nuisance here you disrespectful nonsense boy that I can feed and give bread crumbs to and the boy will kneel down to worship me.

Lol

Low IQ stupor who lacks knowledge concerning the eugenic racist founder of planned Parenthood

I will always insist leftist are very stupid especially the ones in the black community
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:13am On May 05, 2021
Dapcity247:

Same black women have the highest rate of single motherhood because they can't control their libido, if you want to fvck do it responsibly women have 33+ contraceptive options, men just have two condoms and vasectomy, killing unborn babies will never be justified under any sane civilization

Don't get me wrong. I knew i was arguing with a stupid waste of a human being. You don't have any logical argument at all.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:17am On May 05, 2021
Obrigardo:

Don't get me wrong. I knew i was arguing with a stupid waste of a human being. You don't have any logical argument at all.

Who founded planned Parenthood?
What was her mission?
Is it being fulfilled?

Solve these dilemma and I will accept your Abortion argument

If A man wants a child and the woman insists on aborting it, if a woman wants a child and the man insist on abortion

I want gender equality for both parties
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:24am On May 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I 100 percent agree with your take but some bias i see with Planned Parenthood is the laziness to educate girls and young boys about abstinence, not entirely focused on teaching vulnerable teens how to use contraception. Agreed they can't cover all of america but their messaging will be consistent with advocating for safe legal abortions for the girls out of their reach. What bothers me is the involvement of some pop musicians and hollywood stars in this matter, because many of them have this "do what thou wilt" mentality, and i've looked hard in life, that mentality is ultimately negative.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:28am On May 05, 2021
Dapcity247:

Who founded planned Parenthood?
What was her mission?
Is it being fulfilled?

Solve these dilemma and I will accept your Abortion argument

If A man wants a child and the woman insists on aborting it, if a woman wants a child and the man insist on abortion

I want gender equality for both parties

You think you are making sense, asking irrelevant stupid questions. It's clear you have a very shallow thinking, and you don't know much at all. My brain feels empty debating with you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:33am On May 05, 2021
Obrigardo:

You think you are making sense, asking irrelevant stupid questions. It's clear you have a very shallow thinking, and you don't know much at all. My brain feels empty debating with you.

You see the argument of Abortion fails if you consider the right of the property of the man that has half of his DNA in the child he wants to keep but the woman insists on abortion

I want equal rights for fathers and mothers and Abortion is a privilege for women only, if the father doesn't have the resources to take care of the child and insists on Abortion,the woman refuses he is forced by the system to pay child support or go to jail
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:18am On May 05, 2021
armyofone:

Could be he menstruates.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2021
Please y'all should visit http://VACCINES.GUM
Joe Biden enjoins you to comply grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkWtrKMepwQ

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2021
Trump launched his new Social Media Platform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWRw-mpL-E

---To have access to Trump's platform---MAGAs have to sign up---not sure Nairaland MAGAs have the financial resources to be part of Trump's new media platform---https://www.rawstory.com/trump-social-media-live-journal/

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2021
obixcel, over to you with your N30.000 monthly salary that do not get paid regularly because of corruption and mismanagement of the Nigerian leadership. None of these hungry Coons here that worship Trump can get on that useless platform because they don't have the financial resources to support the crazy vile man they worship.
feedthenation:
Trump launched his new Social Media Platform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWRw-mpL-E

---To have access to Trump's platform---MAGAs have to sign up---not sure Nairaland MAGAs have the financial resources to be part of Trump's new media platform---https://www.rawstory.com/trump-social-media-live-journal/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:13pm On May 05, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
obixcel, over to you with your N30.000 monthly salary that do not get paid regularly because of corruption and mismanagement of the Nigerian leadership. None of these hungry Coons here that worship Trump can get on that useless platform because they don't have the financial resources to support the crazy vile man they worship.

I can bet that nigga make more cash that your retched mother and father combined. Your parents are suffering from hunger. Take care of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:26pm On May 05, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The FG is trying to slash the wages of workers in nigeria. What a pity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (4142) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.