Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606804 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:17pm On May 05, 2021
I like this article # frontpagemag.
A worthwhile read for people with s free mind not corrupted by media.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/05/fighting-win-david-horowitz/

Liberal never appreciate the beauty of having a free mind.
We was told white racist guy just decided to kill some people's somewhere .
Here is a article for this guy who drove into some people (antifa?) out for his blood
The media misled fools who repeated lies here
Led by the biggest loser ever

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/exclusive-never-seen-drone-footage-charlottesville-2017-protests-reveals-enormous-extent-media-lies-propaganda/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:20pm On May 05, 2021
basilico:

After reading this I think a civil war will solve a lot of this shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:24pm On May 05, 2021
Dapcity247 cockroach:

Fagggot

Baby killing devil

Bastard
Joke is on the cockroach.

It would know since it sticks it's cigarette size peepee into people's anus

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:28pm On May 05, 2021
basilico:

Democracy is a battle for minds, and the winner is whoever gets the most votes.

See below (though in unfree minded bias magagqpspeak) what the majority have chosen to be the law in the land they live in!

We are losing the ideological war with the Democrats who are busily creating a one-party state by destroying the Supreme Court, abolishing the Electoral College, eliminating voter I.D.s, flooding the polls with unsolicited mail-in ballots, demonizing opponents as “insurrectionists” and traitors, de-platforming presidents and prominent conservatives, banning books they find “offensive,” conducting witch-hunts of conservatives in the military, in the Capitol police, in the Department of Homeland Security, and turning our schools into indoctrination centers for anti-American, racist ideologies. Critical Race Theory and the 1619 Project are now the curricula in thousands of K-12 schools. The crackpot racism of these theories turns our national heritage upside down, caricaturing Americans as slaveocrats and racists rather than as the leading defenders of freedom and equality in the world.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 05, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Joke is on the cockroach.

It would know since it sticks it's cigarette size peepee into people's anus

Communist

Brainwashed pauper

Cursed wretch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2021
Dapcity247:

Idiot

Marxist stupor

Cursed fellow

---A 6th Grader who is very much more intelligent and articulate than @Dapcity and Fox News host Brian Kilmeade----

https://twitter.com/i/status/1389906290588127236

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:38pm On May 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Poverty induced mental illness is really bad.
Burger King will literally kill it. Can't feed a body with what it's not used to. Pali fufu would be better.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:43pm On May 05, 2021
budaatum:

Democracy is a battle for minds, and the winner is whoever gets the most votes.

See below (though in unfree minded bias magagqpspeak) what the majority have chosen to be the law in the land they live in!

I posted this article for consumption by free uncorrupted minds.
Any thing wrong with article. You can quote it here or on disqus on that article.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:45pm On May 05, 2021
I urge you all to report and call the moderators whenever kokobilo87 and dapcity007 break the rules if after being banned they open another account and still break the rules report them.Use the report button these boys don't contribute anything to the thread they just come here to troll and insult people don't exchange words with them report and email the moderators.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:45pm On May 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

another one on the lose.

He has moved on. Your prostitution does not interest him. Look for another way loser
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
grin grin grin
Poverty induced mental illness is really bad.
Burger King will literally kill it. Can't feed a body with what it's not used to. Pali fufu would be better.
Anyone on this forum except his fellow poverty cursed coons like Mintum, basilico and obixcel will know this midget is a mental midget indeed. See him talking about Billions when his whole family networth is not up to $1k. Like I said, that midget was born in poverty and I am sure he will die in poverty like his progenitors.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:52pm On May 05, 2021
basilico:

I posted this article for consumption by free uncorrupted minds.
Any thing wrong with article. You can quote it here or on disqus on that article.

It would obviously be "consumed" by anyone who bothers to read it, though the article itself is not by a free mind as can be seen by the bias of it.

A free mind wouldn't just consume it without critique as that would just show their mind is corrupt and free to be filled with junk.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:53pm On May 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
I urge you all to report and call the moderators whenever kokobilo87 and dapcity007 break the rules if after being banned they open another account and still break the rules report them.Use the report button these boys don't contribute anything to the thread they just come here to troll and insult people don't exchange words with them report and email the moderators.

Are you just now waking up?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:00pm On May 05, 2021
budaatum:

Are you just now waking up?
Yes and I will make it a duty to report them anytime they break the rules
This thread was sane before those two clowns came along even the MAGAts or Trumpist on this thread last year did not troll or constitute a nuisance on the thread majority of them contributed without insults and name calling despite us disagreeing all the time
It is becoming nauseating this thread is tiring because those two are embarrassing themselves here daily it is shameful truly
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 7:02pm On May 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
They don't get banned, that is where the issue is. Their curses from two pages back got hidden by mods but you can see that the cockroaches are still posting.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

This thread was sane before those two clowns came along even the MAGAts or Trumpist on this thread last year did not troll or constitute a nuisance on the thread majority of them contributed without insults and name calling despite us disagreeing all the time
It is becoming nauseating this thread is tiring because those two are embarrassing themselves here daily it is shameful truly

Calling us deplorables, cursed migets, coons

Leftist and double standards

Smhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:03pm On May 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Talk to the dog that is PrideofLincoln1 when you control him you magically control us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 05, 2021
Kokobilo87:

This bitch is gonna learn cheesy

Lolz grin I will teach that Amazon Topaz cunt a lesson
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:04pm On May 05, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

They don't get banned, that is where the issue is. Their curses from two pages back got hidden by mods but you can see that the cockroaches are still posting.
They get banned maybe the mod decided to pity them.He usually bans them and they know it that is why kokobilo87 started using wegonnalose(banned) and cornpop(likely banned)
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

The Mods know that the midget has at least 10 monikers and they don't care. The best thing is just to ignore the poverty cursed fruitcake.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:05pm On May 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz has never talked to her dog PrideofLincoln1 for insulting Nigerians. Calling them poor. She likes when he posts bigoted post but when she receives insults she runs to the mods despite insulting people
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 7:06pm On May 05, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Talk to the dog that is PrideofLincoln1 when you control him you magically control us
prideoflincoln1 never quotes your post or that of your second Monika dapcity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:06pm On May 05, 2021
Kokobilo87:

He doesn't insult or direct his words at you have you ever seen him quote either of you but yet you two quote him to insult him and his family.If you were sensible enough you will realise that because you started it first he decides to react and sometimes ignores you both because you are not worth the salt.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:06pm On May 05, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The Mods know that the midget has at least 10 monikers and they don't care. The best thing is just to ignore the poverty cursed fruitcake.

Shut the Bleep up bitch nigga. You can't handle it but you want to give it. Shut up and accept your Ls
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 05, 2021
Kokobilo87:
AmazonTopaz has never talked to her dog PrideofLincoln1 for insulting Nigerians. Calling them poor. She likes when he posts bigoted post but when she receives insults she runs to the mods despite insulting people

She's an hypocrite
I can't stand her vileness
She's uses the mod to punish her opponents

She doesn't play fair and by the rules

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) (2214) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Nastymods and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.