Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,282 members, 7,957,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1893048 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (4440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:08am On May 28, 2021
Ibime:

It's all fun and games for me. I don't take these Umudike fascists seriously. Na leisurely yabs I dey practice.
Same here Buddy but someone needs to call them out on their worship of Nazis and Klans.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 12:14am On May 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You are a liar just like Tramp you worship. I even know what face me and face you meant. Typical fvcking liar in the mode of Trump.

Say what? Grandpa how is you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:19am On May 28, 2021
budaatum:
You take cretiness to a deeper level by misrepresenting my position.

Thankfully, not many are cretinous as you are.

GalaticHorde, see how low the pig goes.

https://www.nairaland.com/6571830/nigerian-vs-african-americans#102128615

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 7:11am On May 28, 2021
basilico:

Proof that you are half baked material.Never look down on anybody's income. Which in this case you dont know But you just assume its less than your dish washing gig
Spend less than you earn and save the rest

The nigger ibime knows nothing about success. Failed Nairaland rapper
Failed btc enthusiasts
Failed footballer
Failed gambler with his pension
Failed troll
Excellent in bootlicking grin

You saw how he folds his tail when their daddy and grandpa PrideofLincoln2 crap on him for talking against Biden.
The nigger has no spine. Hides behind a keyboard somewhere in Manchester and live a lavish life on his keyboard grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2021
Basilico Thomas Sowell (American) and Jordan Peterson (Canadian) two great minds. Jordan took the internet by storm and quickly build confidence in men who have been silenced by feminism.

Just follow throw their train of thought
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2021
Ibime:

Na leisurely yabs I dey practice.
Oh, but isn't not just "leisurely" yabs - it's what you do all day. Combine the hours you spend on this thread daily, add the ones you spend arguing over Mata or Morata daily, add the ones you spend in the gambling section... What's left for someone who's supposedly busy? Because really, whether as an entrepreneur or employee, you have to put in the hours to bring in the money. Put in the hours at work.

Any neutral person would be suspicious of the source of income of such persons. We've not even added the hours you spend daily on other platforms, or to socialize offline, then to rest... What's left to work?

Which leaves only one assumption if you were being interrogated or investigated.

These factor into why PrinceofLincoln2, who spends even more time on frivolities, works at Coogarville INC: ... defrauding at the click of a button.

Immediately I called out the hálfwit two days ago for always being online, for the first time ever, he stayed away with his PrinceofLincoln2 moniker for exactly 13 hours and 6 minutes to make it seem like he was busy offline. But he couldn't resist it for too long as he's back to his modus operandi - never going off Nairaland/this thread.

See? You're too easy to figure out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2021
DissTroy:

Oh, but isn't not just "leisurely" yabs - it's what you do all day. Combine the hours you spend on this thread daily, add the ones you spend arguing over Mata or Morata daily, add the ones you spend in the gambling section... What's left for someone who's supposedly busy? Because really, whether as an entrepreneur or employee, you have to put in the hours to bring in the money. Put in the hours at work.

Any neutral person would be suspicious of the source of income of such persons. We've not even added the hours you spend daily on other platforms, or to socialize offline, then to rest... What's left to work?

Which leaves only one assumption if you were being interrogated or investigated.

These factor into why PrinceofLincoln2, who spends even more time on frivolities, works at Coogarville INC: ... defrauding at the click of a button.

Immediately I called out the hálfwit two days ago for always being online, for the first time ever, he stayed away with his PrinceofLincoln2 moniker for exactly 13 hours and 6 minutes to make it seem like he was busy offline. But he couldn't resist it for too long as he's back to his modus operandi - never going off Nairaland/this thread.

Are you finished? Poverty dey pain you mehn.

See how much time you took to compose this fine article.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:59am On May 28, 2021
Ibime:

Fake keyboard life nigger.
Nigger Benalvino2 was right. Someone making #200k a month in Nigeria would live a better life than a bootlicker like you who makes #800k a month in London. But you don't live in London you dant know ya? Nigger be rich on keyboard
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 9:01am On May 28, 2021
DissTroy:

That nigger PrideofLincoln2 has not used a decent phone since the smartphone market took off. He can't afford a good phone with a decent camera.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2021
Ibime:

Now you are trolling like a child. Writing comes as easily to me as scamming is to your clique. See why they always kicked you around in the Rap Section? Your comebacks are as effective as Eedris Abdulkareem trying to win "Rapper of the Year" in 2021.

No more venom, Ibimediocre? You've resorted to memes like all those adolescent trolls scrambling for "FTC" on Nairaland frontpage threads?

The facts are the facts when laid bare: For years, you've spent all your time daily on Nairaland arguing about redundancies and same old topic (this thread at least bring up new issues sometimes), gamble and more. The quintessential Nigerian Prince. Tell me you have an oil well somewhere with gold mines scattered around.

Geriatric knucklehead!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2021
Weregonnalose:

Fake keyboard life nigger.
Nigger Benalvino2 was right. Someone making #200k a month in Nigeria would live a better life than a bootlicker like you who makes #800k a month in London. But you don't live in London you dant know ya? Nigger be rich on keyboard

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A poverty inflicted coon for whom the limit of his ambition is N200K salary said it's better than earning N800k abroad, and you who earns 800k abroad found sense in it. By the grace of God, N200k will not cover one working day salary for some of us.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:07am On May 28, 2021
benalvino2:
Basilico Thomas Sowell (American) and Jordan Peterson (Canadian) two great minds. Jordan took the internet by storm and quickly build confidence in men who have been silenced by feminism.

Just follow throw their train of thought

Ill do

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2021
DissTroy:

Now you are trolling like a child. Writing comes as easily to me as scamming is to your clique. See why they always kicked you around in the Rap Section? Your comebacks are as effective as Eedris Abdulkareem trying to win "Rapper of the Year" in 2021.

No more venom, Ibimediocre? You've resorted to memes like all those adolescent trolls scrambling for "FTC" on Nairaland frontpage threads?

The facts are the facts when laid bare: For years, you've spent all your time daily on Nairaland arguing about redundancies and same old topic (this thread at least bring up new issues sometimes), gamble and more. The quintessential Nigerian Prince. Tell me you have an oil well somewhere with gold mines scattered around.

Geriatric knucklehead!

We are still waiting for your personals, you poverty afflicted coon who can't stomach the fact that you can't measure up to people in this life of the next, so you go around calling them drug mules, fraudsters, rapist and murderers. What next? Ritualist?

Writing long epistle also came easily to LordAdam, infact it was an indicator of poverty, as we found out he was a Corporate beggar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2021
Ibime:

We are still waiting for your personals, you poverty afflicted coon who can't stomach the fact that you can't measure up to people in this life of the next, so you go around calling them drug mules, fraudsters, rapist and murderers. What next? Ritualist?

Writing long epistle also came easily to LordAdam, infact it was an indicator of poverty, as we found out he was a Corporate beggar.

LordAdam is a fool and a scammer, and I had my run-ins against him even before his final exposure. LordAdam always bragged about wealth unasked, just like PrinceofLincoln2 does. Just like Coogar did.

I've taken on more intelligent folks than you, and in fact, that's how I became known on Nairaland - my mastery of words. Never have I faltered in this in battles or in conversations. Wouldn't start now.

There's no "we", there's just you. You see why I termed you a coward? You can never fight your battles alone. You're subtly inciting the reading public so when there's a barrage of attacks you can easily slip away into the shadows to take shots. Not with me. You're my prey and like a green anaconda hunting, not even the rustling of the leaves would take my focus off you. There's only one way this ends.

Sílly, weak thing who cried when DarkRebel dissed him with personals about a thing he lacked only to run to Nairaland to celebrate same when he got it. Nairaland is your everything. You seek validation here so you have to keep everyone updated (faceless as they are) with the happenings (real or imagined) in your life.
You let the words of a teenager (he was a teenager then) you were at least 25 years older than get to you and hurt you so much you came back to Nairaland to declare you had gotten what he mocked you with.

Even when you got the 'thing' you so lacked and prayed for, instead of spending time nurturing it, you spend all your time on Nairaland daily.

Ibime, you should ask yourself why every newbie on Nairaland picks you as a soft target. Why they respect the others but go at you with reckless abandon.

Cúrsed be you as many times as the summation of the individual letters of your name!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2021
DissTroy:

LordAdam is a fool and a scam, and I had my run-ins against him even before his final exposure. LordAdam always bragged about wealth unasked, just like PrinceofLincoln2 does. Just like Coogar did.

I've taken on more intelligent folks than you, and in fact, that's who I became known on Nairaland - my mastery of words. Never have I faltered in this in battles or in conversations. Wouldn't start now.

There's no "we", there's just you. You see why I termed you a coward? You can never fight your battles alone. You're subtly inciting the reading public so when there's a barrage of attacks you can easily slip away into the shadows to take shots. Not with me. You're my prey and like a green anaconda hunting, not even the rustling of the leaves would take my focus off you. There's only one way this ends.

Sílly, weak thing who cried when DarkRebel dissed him with personals about a thing he lacked only to run to Nairaland to celebrate same when he got it. Nairaland is your everything. You seek validation here so you have to keep everyone updated (faceless as they are) with the happenings (real or imagined) in your life.
You let the words of a teenager (he was a teenager then) you were at least 25 years older than get to you and hurt you so much you came back to Nairaland to declare you had gotten what he mocked you with.

Even when you got the 'thing' you so lacked and prayed for, instead of spending time nurturing it, you spend all your time on Nairaland daily.

Ibime, you should ask yourself why every newbie on Nairaland picks you as a soft target. Why they respect the others but go at you with reckless abandon.

Cúrsed by you as many times as the summation of the individual letters of your name!

Keep digging my nigga. I'm loving this use of your time.

A King will never concern himself with the ranting of a poverty inflicted goat.

As poverty is your push button, let me just take one minute to check my "gambles" you keep ranting about from the last couple of days to pepper you more. You know market is in a swing pattern so we have to make do with small percentages on swing trades unlike before. This is just a small play to me that would take you out of Umudike and settle you down for Masters in the Fruited plains. Cue rants about fraudsters as you develop brain aneurysm.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 11:11am On May 28, 2021
Ibime:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A poverty inflicted coon for whom the limit of his ambition is N200K salary said it's better than earning N800k abroad, and you who earns 800k abroad found sense in it. By the grace of God, N200k will not cover one working day salary for some of us.

Nigger who has experience will realise the high cost of living and taxing system. You's a bitch with no understanding of the cost of living.

800k naira is about about 1300pounds sterling. What will that do for you in London and how much will you save? Nigger I am waiting on how you can elighting us.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2021
Ibime:

Keep digging my nigga. I'm loving this use of your time.

A King will never concern himself with the ranting of a poverty inflicted goat.

As poverty is your push button, let me just take one minute to check my "gambles" you keep ranting about from the last couple of days to pepper you more. You know market is in a swing pattern so we have to make do with small percentages on swing trades unlike before. This is just a small play to me that would take you out of Umudike and settle you down for Masters in the Fruited plains. Cue rants about fraudsters as you develop brain aneurysm.

Exactly! I have you strung. I'm the judge and jury, and you are standing in the dock. You are the one who has to go the length to prove to me why I should temper my wrath with mercy.

You, Ibimediocre, are the one who needs to prove you are worth your weight in oxygen. You are the one who needs to keep citing examples and posting screenshots to prove to me you are living comfortably. You are still failing at it.

I, on the other hand, as the one chairing this panel, do not need to prove anything. I'm here to decide your fate. You are still at my mercy and shivering with thoughts of if my pronouncement would send you to the gallows or guillotine.

Good for you, I haven't taken my decision yet so you still have more time to prove to me why you should still breathe. Go on, court is in session.

You'd begin by addressing me like you should - My Lord.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2021
DissTroy:

Exactly! I have you strung. I'm the judge and jury, and you are standing in the dock. You are the one who has to go the length to prove to me why I should temper my wrath with mercy.

You, Ibimediocre, are the one who needs to prove you are worth your weight in oxygen. You are the one who needs to keep citing examples and posting screenshots to prove to me you are living comfortably. You are still failing at it.

I, on the other hand, as the one chairing this panel, do not need to prove anything. I'm here to decide your fate. You are still at my mercy and shivering with thoughts of if my pronouncement would send you to the gallows or guillotine.

Good for you, I haven't taken my decision yet so you still have more time to prove to me why you should still breathe. Go on, court is in session.

Hold on. I'm currently on a teams interview, helping one of my Direct line reports interview for an accountant who will report to him. The salary for the role is around £45k. I'll get back to you.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 11:19am On May 28, 2021
Nigger ibime, show us proof you have the wealth or riches you brag about. All talk no show is a bitch ass move man. Show us something.

DissTroy:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2021
Weregonnalose:

Oh jeez. This Nigger is full of shit. 45k a year is a little more than double minimum wage in London. I presume you have a kid or two. In London it won't be enough. You still be poor ass nigger. All I need is Google

Go and tell that to the guy I'm interviewing, not me.

Umudike fascists still dreaming of N200K are minions even to him.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2021
https://twitter.com/ayosogunro/status/1398155432447913984?s=19

This tweet here is why I don't do debates on racial matters, it's a waste of time, people will feign ignorance and not understand anything till it affects them, whenever issue of minorities in different places appear I mirror it with what happens in Nigeria and this same people who act ignorant tend to understand every of it

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:42pm On May 28, 2021
sanpipita:

This tweet here is why I don't do debates on racial matters, it's a waste of time, people will feign ignorance and not understand anything till it affects them, whenever issue of minorities in different places appear I mirror it with what happens in Nigeria and this same people who act ignorant tend to understand every of it

Convenient, isn't it. We posted similarities here many times but of course they ignored it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by opamoses1: 1:16pm On May 28, 2021
sanpipita:

One would think the guy is a Nairalander on this thread. Alot of Nigerians still have their brains intact.

I was schocked yesterday to see some Nigerians on twitter (the likes of the coons we have here) saying Rashford deserved all the racism hurled at him all because of a football match. Some Nigerians also called him a monkey. Apparently, they haven't looked at themselves in the mirror. Lol.

With people like this shogunro guy, there is still hope for naija.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:12pm On May 28, 2021
I have never come across such an immature person on Nairaland as the mad obnoxious cretin who is definitely going to lose here and in life in general.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 3:26pm On May 28, 2021
budaatum:
I have never come across such an immature person on Nairaland as the mad obnoxious cretin who is definitely going to lose here and in life in general.
Boohoo you suck.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:26pm On May 28, 2021
budaatum:
What are you talking about. That cretinic midget already lost in life. You can see the punishment of the Good Man above all over him in his condition by looking at where he resides that are not fit for my dogs to poo in. That's a mark of eternal curse to me. Let him rant with his 15 monikers. His friends in vile conservatism ignores him like 99% of the people here do. I wish my friend Ibime ignores him too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2021
budaatum:

Convenient, isn't it. We posted similarities here many times but of course they ignored it.
opamoses1:

One would think the guy is a Nairalander on this thread. Alot of Nigerians still have their brains intact.

I was schocked yesterday to see some Nigerians on twitter (the likes of the coons we have here) saying Rashford deserved all the racism hurled at him all because of a football match. Some Nigerians also called him a monkey. Apparently, they haven't looked at themselves in the mirror. Lol.

With people like this shogunro guy, there is still hope for naija.
budaatum:

Nigerians generally lack empathy at issues they think doesn't affect them, they will mock struggles of others till it affects them, someone like Nelson Mandela will have been accused of having victim mentality by Nigerians

Let's not forget Nigerians mocked BLM protests only for them to come out to protest against SARS, they will quote Thomas Sowell for others but understand discrimination/oppression when it's about them

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 4:36pm On May 28, 2021
sanpipita:

Nigerians generally lack empathy at issues they think doesn't affect them, they will mock struggles of others till it affects them, someone like Nelson Mandela will have been accused of having victim mentality by Nigerians

Let's not forget Nigerians mocked BLM protests only for them to come out to protest against SARS, they will quote Thomas Sowell for others but understand discrimination/oppression when it's about them

Nigger have you talked to PrideofLincoln2 and salford1 for doing worse?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:38pm On May 28, 2021
sanpipita:

You nailed it. You remember that saying that says, 'Walk in my shoe for a mile and feel where it pinches'. You see all these Coons condemning African Americans like we are the worst of God's creatures on Earth but they will go to Mars quoting and supporting Nazis and Hitler lovers like those scoundrels care about people like them in Africa and beyond. I will keep saying that if the Nazis and Klans in America can call Obama and Michelle monkeys with their achievements in life, what do these brainstems and Nazi loving Coons think these bigots will think of them in their first world Umudike. Self hatred is a dark mark on some people in life and that leads to worshipping your oppressors which is equivalent of Stockholm Syndrome.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (4440) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.