Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1894634 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (4442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2021
GalaticHorde:
I will play grammar police on you simply because you're obnoxious, when insulting get your spellings right or your insults will insult you first, the correct spelling is ''dialogue'' and also ''old'' and ''granny'' aren't insults, you'd be lucky to be addressed as such

Oh really? Nigger thinks we writing a journal or essay, nigger Isa donkey grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cornpop:

Oh really? Nigger thinks we writing a journal or essay, nigger Isa donkey grin
aaaawn! cool you're so cute with your nigger this donkey that.........now have a cookie and go sit by the corner, meanwhile try not to throw a tantrum. Let the adults pontificate on serious issues, I promise you new toys if you behave
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
GalaticHorde:
aaaawn! cool you're so cute with your nigger this donkey that.........now have a cookie and go sit by the corner, meanwhile try not to throw a tantrum. Let the adults pontificate on serious issues, I promise you new toys if you behave

budaatum:

Please know that you are being ignored because by associating with it there is no guarantee that you have not caught its disease which you might go on to infect others with.

Once you have disinfected yourself and served a suitable period of quarantine you may be ignored no more.

Failure to comply will result in further more stringent action taken against you!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
budaatum:

grin cheesy grin cheesy I read you clearly boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
basilico:
Ibime

A summary of the questions surrounding the Nov 3 election audits.All your questions about Arizona answered, especially the forensics.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021/06/11/a-u-d-i-t-of-elections-hot-and-getting-hotter-n394861

Here is an image of the last box being picked for counting at the arizona audit hall. Like I told you there are cameras all over.

Arizona Sham Auditors Transport Voting System Data To Secret Montana Hideout

In the latest development in the partisan Republican “audit” of Arizona presidential votes, voting system data has been taken to a secret hideout in Montana.

An unsupervised driver transported copies of ballot data in a truck to a cabin in the community of Bigfork in northwest Montana, several media outlets reported.

The state Senate Republican liaison has “confirmed that copies of voting system data was sent to a ‘lab’ in Montana,” an observer wrote earlier this month on an “SOS” website set up by the office of Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D). “He did not specify what security measures were in place, or what the lab in Montana will do with the data, or how long it will be in possession of the copies,” added the note.

The Arizona vote was certified more than six months ago by Republican Gov. Doug Ducey after several recounts failed to find any irregularities. Joe Biden beat Trump by 10,457 votes in the state. Biden edged out his rival by more than 2 percentage points ― about 45,000 votes ― in Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix.

Trump has indicated to guests at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida that he thinks votes unearthed for him by the Cyber Ninjas could be his way back to White House reinstatement.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
GalaticHorde:

Oh nice little bitch wants some. You gonna get some ya donkey.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
GalaticHorde:

No my standards of greatness of a nation aren't dependent on black or white, that is your interpretation because you chose to frame it that way, my standards are dependent on how a nation caters to its citizens, all its citizens in the provision of the basic necessities of life like education, health, security And social security. And Japan conquered China and the Koreas as during WWII, the descendants of those nationals who made it to Japan during the war are Japanese citizens today and are treated as such by the Japanese government with equal opportunities as descendants of ethnic Japanese ancestry, there may be individual discrimination but not systemic government sanctioned discrimination so yes parallels can be drawn with the U.S that aren't about black or white but about ethnicity and the discrimination in the U.S will still make them fall short of the actual great nations of the world.

If they go to Japan they'd be seen as Gaijin or outsiders whether white or black the treatment is close to same. They'd be discriminated against low key by individuals on the basis of XYZ is a foreign national and not Japanese but this discrimination won't be state sponsored or sanctioned, but the moment any of them becomes a Japanese citizen they are given the same rights and opportunities as traditional ethnic Japanese citizens and that is the entire point. No one is saying interpersonal discrimination would stop but institutionalised discrimination won't be a barrier to their socio-economic upward mobility in life. Naomi Osaka is a good example, correct me if I'm wrong, she complains about discrimination against her being half black in Japan until she became successful, were her complaints against the state or against individuals? Bear in mind that CRT especially deals with institutionalised racism.

I don't know about this but irrespective of that the black people in Sweden today who are citizens are treated as such, ''Citizens'' and that you can't refute. And America kept former slaves? What do you think Liberia is? America tried to send former slaves back but were too addicted to cheap slave labour their economy was built upon.

That is a lie and that is one of the things CRT aims to address! Black Americans definitely don't enjoy equality under the law in practice just only in theory. And black Americans were not allowed to stay, the choice of them staying or leaving wasn't the government's to make as as soon as they became nominal citizens that choice was theirs while the state governments especially in the south were incarcerating blacks at alarming rates and farming them out to plantations on lease using cooked up laws like vagrancy and loitering and that culture is what had filtered down to today where southern legislators feel no shame or trepidation in legislating against the rights of blacks to vote or redistricting them out of effective voting districts. You really need to study CRT

That is debatable, if you ask me I will put Canada ahead but as the population of blacks in Canada is comparatively negligible I will spare you any debate on that except you insist.
[s]little of this is in doubt and it has little to do with the greatness of Japan as a nation, and Japan was never an empire, they had imperial and colonial ambitions in the early 20th century but it doesn't make them an actual empire. And Japan wasn't colonised because they were a group of islands, the Mongol attempts to colonise Japan was defeated by the sea and not actually by Japanese forces. If the Mongols had successfully beached they would have mauled Japan bloody.

Unlike America tooting it's horns as a great nation, Japan is actually a great nation as it caters to its citizens health, security, social security, education amongst others, it actually prioritizes that as against having a bloated military like the U.S! And has the U.S serving its military needs in part pandering to the U.S's ego while American citizens pay the price and Japanese citizens reap the benefits seeing as an actual great nation prioritizes its citizens ahead of its ego and bragging rights[/s]

A lot of your information is just laughable. Your post is long so let me go short.

The US did not force the slaves back to africa, they voluntarily left.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-to-Africa_movement

They don't treat their citizens equally and that's a fact expecially when you are biracial.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/02/07/national/social-issues/japan-foreign-workers-racial-harassment/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTNxgK9S7wc

North Korea did not have such laws against it citizens that the US put in place in the past, north Korea is a great nation right?

You still claiming blacks don't have equal rights as white. Please list the rights that white have that blacks don't.
Also give us the exceptions given to Obama, LeBron James, Kobe, ben Carson, will Smith, Maxine Waters, Don lemon etc. Since there are laws that discriminate on them, tell us how they did it. Which corners they took and also tell us the laws that prohibit blacks or laws and rights that whites have blacks don't.
Since you said this
That is a lie and that is one of the things CRT aims to address! Black Americans definitely don't enjoy equality under the law in practice just only in theory

All that I strike through are a bunch of baloney. Rubbish

Japan was never an empire? Are you kidding me?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_colonial_empire

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pro life gang.

Also no coincidence that four of this five states are in the bottom 5 nationally for the least healthy states overall. 3 of the 5 are among the states most dependent on Federal aid to fund their state budgets (aka tax money collected from other states and redistributed).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
zendi:
Who wants to come to Dolusia, come.
We are not saying, don't come.
Come one, come all.
All the Earth, come to Dolusia.

Japan is a nation of the Japanese.
China is a nation of the Chinese.
All nations are nations of their citizens.
Dolusia is a "nation of immigrants".

It does little matter how you come.
Find the coyotes, but be strong.
If they throw you over the fence,
You will land on our Red Carpets.

We will bus you to our hotels.
Which our citizens cannot afford.
We will house you in our Military Bases.
Where our homeless veterans dare not trespass.

We will not test you for the Virus,
Because, to do that would be 'rayciss'.
We will not ask you to wear masks,
Because that too would be 'rayciss'.

Who wants to come to Dolusia, come.
We are not saying, don't come.
Come one, come all.
All the Earth, come to Dolusia.

Dolusia is a fictional Nation without Borders, and a Sanctuary Country, in the Western Hemisphere.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by htdot: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Timiofak:
Pro life gang.

Also no coincidence that four of this five states are in the bottom 5 nationally for the least healthy states overall. 3 of the 5 are among the states most dependent on Federal aid to fund their state budgets (aka tax money collected from other states and redistributed).
The virus was a political hoax.... if not there would have been death body littering around the street of naija..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
htdot:

The virus was a political hoax.... if not there would have been death body littering around the street of naija..
Okay
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
htdot:

Political hoax in over 200 countries of the world?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
wirinet:

That's how Republicons think. He should tell that to the families of over 600.000 people that died of coronavirus in the US.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
wirinet:

Don't forget it's a hoax that originated from Wuhan Lab
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Raalsalghul: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Interesting commentary here: I've really missed this section.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1405624322643873798?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1405659872457334786%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fmedia%2Fty-smith-father-viral-video-critical-race-theory-school-board-nonsense-virtue-signaling

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
htdot:

Ebola wasn't a political hoax but then it killed over 500,000 people allover Nigeria, the cemetries were running over, that the nigerian government had to build a national cremation center instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Ebola wasn't a political hoax but then it killed over 500,000 people allover Nigeria, the cemetries were running over, that the nigerian government had to build a national cremation center instead.
Did coronavirus killed that many people in Nigeria. Wow, never heard that before.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

I don't know where you get your lies from but not more than 8 people died in Nigeria and its funny how PrideofLincoln2 at least had doubts.
A sain person would think if it was that deadly in Nigeria, around 2014 Nigeria is supposed to be the center of attention, all over the news. Nothing like that ever happened. Mr. I know everything about knowing nothing has given us his knowledge

EnlightenedUFO you have been lying and posting propaganda and mostly unchallenged. The only time I have called you out is when you posted fake photoshoped image of trump. But this one is the most ridiculous yet.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DriveByKiller: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
No wonder that my Buddy said a lot of you Trump's lovers in Umudike have mental problems. You are a perfect example of that. You work out for that peanuts you earned. Fucking liar telling me my cousin ask me for $200. May God destroy everything you have if that's a lie. My mother and father are doing extremely well in Nigeria because they have worked hard and living a good life on their investments not to talk of their Pensions in US that runs into several thousands of $$$ monthly. What a brain damaged poverty cursed, okrika wearing, brown teeth subhuman skunk. I know your peanuts salary is nothing and that's why you should add obixcel, basilico and the midget if he has anything to spare. Losers bunch.

You attempt to shame a man for earning peanuts legitimately? Dude, you're as empty as an old curb prostitute.

"My mother and father are doing extremely well in Nigeria because they have worked hard and living a good life on their investments not to talk of their Pensions in US that runs into several thousands of $$$ monthly."

Why are you struggling to inform strangers who don't care if you drop down and die about how financially secured you and your parents are?

It's because it is the opposite. You're as desperate as a sewer rat and as insecure as Maiduguri residents.

It's hard deciphering if you're just senile and stupid and childish or all of the above.

You've struggled more to be seen as financially okay than you have struggled to make common sense.

But those voices will always remind you quietly of who you are. Just another sofa internet nobody, brutally disillusioned by the harsh truth that a visa is never a brand new life.

You're emotionally wretched, materially destitute and broke in spirit.

You're as cheap and useless as a thoroughly sucked out orange.

Mr disgusting US pentioneer!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2021
USA catholic bishops are drafting a document to target Biden from receiving communion even after Vatican has warned is a bad idea.

I just can't wait for the backlash, the left/leftists will serve them proper breakfast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Did coronavirus killed that many people in Nigeria. Wow, never heard that before.

Coronavirus killed over 2 million people in nigeria, worst hit states like Lagos is deserted.
(according to fake outrage alternative universe trump cultists)
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2021
benalvino2:

I don't know where you get your lies from.

grin grin grin grin grin
i can't laugh

You see how easy it is to blatantly put up a disgusting lie like that htdot post?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2021
sanpipita:
USA catholic bishops are drafting a document to target Biden from receiving communion even after Vatican has warned is a bad idea.

I just can't wait for the backlash, the left/leftists will serve them proper breakfast.

This is not even worthy of debate, will not even affect Biden's 8 year term.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2021
sanpipita:

Leftists should try this in islam dominated countries like say Qatar or Emirates.
They will exit the country with their torso and head separate.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
basilico:

Leftists should try this in islam dominated countries like say Qatar or Emirates.
They will exit the country with their torso and head separate.

I didn't know Islam dominated countries had catholic presidents, thanks for the info

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
sanpipita:

One visit from Pope to Biden will let those politics playing paedophiles in church robes know they are nothing but cockroaches in the grand scheme of things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Timiofak:
Pro life gang.

Dummy

Major gun violence are from boys from single mother households, when we say keep family units intacts and fvck with sense , stupid leftist will push for abortion and indiscriminate sex without contraception

These buffoon want to blame conservatives for liberal feminization of the household stupidity

Very pathetic
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by htdot: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That's how Republicons think. He should tell that to the families of over 600.000 people that died of coronavirus in the US.
Lol.... you liberal suppprters are not smart...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by htdot: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Timiofak:
Pro life gang.

Another brain washed... check chicago ... there is where nigga kill a nigga
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by htdot: 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
wirinet:

Yes, it a planned game....
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
htdot:

Yes, it a planned game....
Planned to achieve what goal?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
htdot:

Lol.... you liberal suppprters are not smart...
You that is very smart, why not educate us on the close to 4 million corona deaths recorded by over 220 countries of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (4442) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.