Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1578191 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (4129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
basilico:

Are muslims against freedom of choice.?

i believe the media exaggerated the extent of abuse by catholic clergy. If there is compensation how many fake claimants will crawl out of the woodwork.

By your analogy , if I have proof you slept with your sister , I will tell the world you impregnated her. Knowing very well you will not claim that you used protection or so. Coz its already bad enough.

Methinks media overblew the extent of the abuse. I know what Catholics go through before they get ordained, and I think its unfair to accuse them of being paedos. wholesale.

You've reduced yourself this low to having compassion for pedophiles. Sure this was bound to happen when you think matt gaetz being outed as a pedophile was a political persecution. Hope you don't damage someone's little daughter (or son) with this mindset.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:46am On Jun 21, 2021
Timiofak:

I don't know the particular percentage that is peado Even if it's 1% that the church is covering for it defeats their principle

there is an adage that says, small poo at the end of the plate, if the eye is removed from it the mind would always remember

so to put into perspective, if you are given a box of 100 chocolates, and you are told 1 is a lethal poisiom would you have the chocolates

and about the abortion and divorce nonsense

It just proves the ”catholic priests” are against freedom of choice.

You are discussing with someone named basilico, probably named after The basilica.

That's why I decided to respect his religion and step off.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:43am On Jun 21, 2021
htdot:

Another cooked figures... you guys are so dumb

Oh so you don't have any backing up data to prove it wrong

I thought so too.

This is the same data from the Cdc website

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.html

Must be cooked up too clown

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:45am On Jun 21, 2021
basilico:

Are muslims against freedom of choice.?

i believe the media exaggerated the extent of abuse by catholic clergy. If there is compensation how many fake claimants will crawl out of the woodwork.

By your analogy , if I have proof you slept with your sister , I will tell the world you impregnated her. Knowing very well you will not claim that you used protection or so. Coz its already bad enough.

Methinks media overblew the extent of the abuse. I know what Catholics go through before they get ordained, and I think its unfair to accuse them of being paedos. wholesale.

This is a new low for you tf?

you actively lawyering up for paedophiles, ”to own the libs”

lmao. And about the freedom of choice talk

you know, yes they are

I have told you people since that both religions, are one of the worst evils known to man

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

You've reduced yourself this low to having compassion for pedophiles. Sure this was bound to happen when you think matt gaetz being outed as a pedophile was a political persecution. Hope you don't damage someone's little daughter (or son) with this mindset.

Stop putting words in my mouth. I know many catholic clergy, they are not the monsters you make them to be. I said there are rotten people in the world Christians Catholics Muslims
Im opposing a blanket paedo accusations against Catholics , Im not supporting paedos

Liberals and far left nutjobs are the group where you find most paedos in my opinion.Not a catholic church.

As for Matt Gaetz where is the indictment? I assume one is presumed innocent , but of course when it's a conservative being accused its the other way round guilty until proven innocent. Like Mueller who could not exonerate Trump, while he was unable to pin a crime on him
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
While everyone looks at the smoke in the mirror the real hurt goes on elsewhere.

Fed Chair Jerome Powell lobbed some choice nuggets in his press conference on June 16 after the FOMC meeting, some of which I dragged into the foreground when I discussed the FOMC’s decisions that then jostled the markets. The others I left sitting there, stewing in their juices, because they weren’t directly relevant to the FOMC’s decisions, including what came at the end of the press conference when he appeared to let down his hair a little. So here we go.

“We will taper” even if there is a “market reaction.”

https://wolfstreet.com/2021/06/20/what-powell-also-said-at-the-press-conference/

1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Trans weightlifter Laurel Hubbard set to make
history at Tokyo Olympics.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/may/05/trans-weightlifter-laurel-hubbard-set-to-make-history-at-tokyo-olympics

Thanks to depraved liberal progressives Laurel who competed as a man in 2013 gets to represent New Zealand as a woman.
All you need to do is identify yourself as a woman and lower testosterone for 12 months.

The female US team should be like

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
basilico:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/may/05/trans-weightlifter-laurel-hubbard-set-to-make-history-at-tokyo-olympics

Thanks to depraved liberal progressives Laurel who competed as a man in 2013 gets to represent New Zealand as a woman.
All you need to do is identify yourself as a woman and lower testosterone for 12 months.

Is this what is keeping you awake at night? Does this affect your lifestyle or your business?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Just to save his falling poll numbers, criminal trump wanted to do this undecided

This man is evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Is this what is keeping you awake at night? Does this affect your lifestyle or your business?

You should get your head checked if you think it's normal. Men a stealing women's sports and you are ok with it. You seem to be okay with any leftist delusion. Funny how the feminist don't even speak about this and it is exactly why modern feminists are a group of angry losers

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
benalvino2:

You should get your head checked if you think it's normal. Men a stealing women's sports and you are ok with it. You seem to be okay with any leftist delusion. Funny how the feminist don't even speak about this and it is exactly why modern feminists are a group of angry losers

You are the one that needs more information on how this works. A while ago you accused me of putting words in your mouth, but you just doing the same but just so you know, i don't fancy the transgender lifestyle thing. I would like if more people turned their mind away from becoming trans so as to rescind it to the back bin as a human phase in history, but you need to go out more.. there's lot of medical procedures and hormonal changes that just blurs the line, and make a man very feminine and in the social structure that man have built from the beginning of the world, that trans man is a woman. If you looked further you would see being man or woman is more of a social construct than based on an abstract thought like religion. There are asian societies where the women are the one who marries the men and take a man into her house, while in some societies a man can regard himself as a woman ,do the things that a woman do, and they see nothing wrong, and these practices have been there hundreds and thousands of years even before the advent of chiristianity or islam.
So what are you basing your transphobia on? religion? For me i don't do that because life is so much misunderstood, more than we know. Let every man be free but don't use your freedom to destroy mine. So please, try and check yourself if non-issues like this is what keeps you up everynight.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
benalvino2:

What makes this more absurd was how they claimed Mokgadi Caster Semenya was not woman enough and wanted her to drug herself to become acceptable!

Bas, Nav is not the only feminist objecting to tran-women in women's sports, as I'm sure you'd find if you dig a little.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
GQP behaviors. Party of deplorables.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

You are the one that needs more information on how this works. A while ago you accused me of putting words in your mouth, but you just doing the same but just so you know, i don't fancy the transgender lifestyle thing. I would like if more people turned their mind away from becoming trans so as to rescind it to the back bin as a human phase in history, but you need to go out more.. there's lot of medical procedures and hormonal changes that just blurs the line, and make a man very feminine and in the social structure that man have built from the beginning of the world, that trans man is a woman. If you looked further you would see being man or woman is more of a social construct than based on an abstract thought like religion. There are asian societies where the women are the one who marries the men and take a man into her house, while in some societies a man can regard himself as a woman ,do the things that a woman do, and they see nothing wrong, and these practices have been there hundreds and thousands of years even before the advent of chiristianity or islam.
So what are you basing your transphobia on? religion? For me i don't do that because life is so much misunderstood, more than we know. Let every man be free but don't use your freedom to destroy mine. So please, try and check yourself if non-issues like this is what keeps you up everynight.

I always speak out against Trans acceptance.
Gender is not a social construct.
Gender is XY or XX. There are some genetically different people but those are disorders. mongoloids for instance.
An XX taking oestrogen and having surgery to have female genatalia will never turn into a woman. The created female gennitalia remains a wound until the crazie dies, it never becomes an organ.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
basilico:

--- The IOC shouldn't allow this 'fellow' to take part in a women's event at the Olympic games---my question is has the 'fellow' ever experienced 'menstration'---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

You are highly misinformed and brainwashed. You accept delusia from the left like breakfast. No amount of drugs or surgery that will make a trans woman menstruate.

You also believe gender is a social construct. What crap. Has there ever been a time a doctor is confused about the gender of a baby at birth? Has there ever been a birth certificate that calls a baby trans male or female? It is always boy or girl based on their Instruments (biology).

Oga, I did not put words in your mouth, I said you support all the crap from the left because if you did not support it you would understand the absurdity instead of scolding basilico.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Transgender news everywhere. The other day, it was righty Kaitlyn Jenner announcing that he/she wants to run for governor of California.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
benalvino2:
Has there ever been a time a doctor is confused about the gender of a baby at birth?
Yes.

Do the research and educate us all. Start with Semenya.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
budaatum:

Yes.

Do the research and educate us all. Start with Semenya.

I know about her and no confusion there as well
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
benalvino2:

You are highly misinformed and brainwashed. You accept delusia from the left like breakfast. No amount of drugs or surgery that will make a trans woman menstruate.

You also believe gender is a social construct. What crap. Has there ever been a time a doctor is confused about the gender of a baby at birth? Has there ever been a birth certificate that calls a baby trans male or female? It is always boy or girl based on their Instruments (biology).

Oga, I did not put words in your mouth, I said you support all the crap from the left because if you did not support it you would understand the absurdity instead of scolding basilico.

So what do you want to do? Kill them all or jail them in internment camps? Because that is what "another trump" and much worse will do when they take power. Why all the hate? I don't fancy trans lifestyle, but i'll want them to live free. No matter how much you vent, you are only convincing your eyes and mind. Will your forum venting stop the teen somewhere in a city in europe from changing genders? No! So you just have to mellow down and understand that your culture and belief is way more different than others. Just you don't be a criminal and don't go on hating like this. It takes you no where.
But a criminal like trump and his cronies, and many who also believe in him deserve this scorn, not people who decide to be what they want only if you understand people have chronic difference in belief than yours.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
Transgender news everywhere. The other day, it was righty Kaitlyn Jenner announcing that he/she wants to run for governor of California.

When i knew that some early pushers of trans and gay agenda were the hollywood elites some who are scientologists and some have made many references to baphomet or the goat, i've not been at peace with the trans agenda coz if the inner part of it is quite paganic, it corrupts the surface. Though i'm not demonizing every trans people because way back in history there were drag queens. My sights are on the hollywood "stars" who have been in the fore front of trans rights for years in the US, i've noticed a notable size who follow Baphomet or the goat, and in their media life, have done something as simple as a symbolic gesture to baphomet or the goat, and they have been like an antithesis to major world religions. So in my opinion kaitlyn jenner, an hollywood insider, should never be trusted. Even as an incompetent politician, some "stars" who support the trans agenda wether democrat or republican will support jenner's candidacy underground coz these ones have an agenda.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

So what do you want to do? Kill them all or jail them in internment camps? Because that is what "another trump" and much worse will do when they take power. Why all the hate? I don't fancy trans lifestyle, but i'll want them to live free. No matter how much you vent, you are only convincing your eyes and mind. Will your forum venting stop the teen somewhere in a city in europe from changing genders? No! So you just have to mellow down and understand that your culture and belief is way more different than others. Just you don't be a criminal and don't go on hating like this. It takes you no where.
But a criminal like trump and his cronies, and many who also believe in him deserve this scorn, not people who decide to be what they want only if you understand people have chronic difference in belief than yours.

Try to not think about trump for a day. At this stage it's a sickness. This has nothing to do with trump. You should try and fix your obsession with that man. We trump fans are not as obsessed with him as some of you trump haters are.

This is a serious issue and it is an insue which affects women. Men should not be competing with women. Some men who failed competing with men are champions competing with women because these days you can identify as a woman. Delusion and regression at best.

You say it's hate? How was it hate? Where were you when Jimmy Kimmel was mocking Kaitlyn Jenny sexuality because she is a conservative Trans? You and the media did not care right? Now you want to tell me about hate when it's not.

I am not venting, I am scolding you who seem to embrass any delusion the left throws at you. Will you date a transgender woman? If no why not? And if no it means you don't believe they are woman. It's that simple.

Anyone who has gender disorder can identify as they please but me I will go with biology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
benalvino2:

Try to not think about trump for a day. At this stage it's a sickness. This has nothing to do with trump. You should try and fix your obsession with that man. We trump fans are not as obsessed with him as some of you trump haters are.

trump is a criminal who negligently killed over 400,000 people and i won't start saying how his admin affected my livelihood/family. So shut your trap. If you calling demanding justice on criminal trump and his evil followers, wherever they may be, sickness, you are devoid of reality. Your head is suffering from selective amnesia and you are the sick one.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

trump is a criminal who negligently killed over 400,000 people and i won't start saying how his admin affected my livelihood/family. So shut your trap. If you calling demanding justice on criminal trump and his evil followers, wherever they may be, sickness, you are devoid of reality. Your head is suffering from selective amnesia and you are the sick one.

Bla bla. Lock him up then. He is a criminal, the only one to have ever existed on earth so you can't discuss transgender without calling trump. Serious sickness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2021
benalvino2:

Bla bla. Lock him up then. He is a criminal, the only one to have ever existed on earth so you can't discuss transgender without calling trump. Serious sickness

Hey sicko, trump the criminal literally banned trans from the army. So when you talking about trans people, you have to mention the criminal trumps influence coz he just echoed what many hateful vengeful right wing nuts wanted. What do you think will happen if another trump sicko does something worse than banning trans from the army? You are not in reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
basilico:

I always speak out against Trans acceptance.
Gender is not a social construct.
Gender is XY or XX. There are some genetically different people but those are disorders. mongoloids for instance.
An XX taking oestrogen and having surgery to have female genatalia will never turn into a woman. The created female gennitalia remains a wound until the crazie dies, it never becomes an organ.

Why does it pain you so much that someone decided to chop off his dick and turn it into a vagina, does the pain of the knife transfer to you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
LordReed:

Why does it pain you so much that someone decided to chop off his dick and turn it into a vagina, does the pain of the knife transfer to you?

You are a disgusting filth

TUEHHHH

Irritant
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

They need psychiatric medical care
ASAP

Period
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

XX and XY
Period

Genetics resulted to these
Simple as ABC
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
LordReed:

You depraved paedophile want to castrate small boys

Ewwww

Very irritating
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is really good and it will help lots of families, it reminds me of child tax benefit in Canada.

Social security is very important, odd America seems far behind when it comes to that as obtained in other first world countries

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) ... (4129) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.