Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,234 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1886152 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) ... (4435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
wirinet:

That's the nature of all medicines and even food. There is no medicine in the world that is 100% safe for everyone one. What is considered safe is usually when less than 1% react adversely to a medication. Now for you to question a vaccine that has been given to billions of people with adverse reaction or death for less than a few tens of thousands, and you are here questioning the safety and efficacy of such a medicine is disingenuous. It's worse that you are promoting a treatment with far worse safety numbers - hydoxychloroquine and ivermicine, that has not been approved by most doctors. All because of party affiliations and loyalty.

More than 40% of northern Nigerians are skeptical about the polio vaccine. See the consequences. When the rest of the world is polio free, northern Nigeria still spread the wild polio virus. Skeptism based on religious or political affiliations is madness.

Of course the vaccine is not perfect. Polio vaccine is a lot safer than covid vaccine. I won't think twice taking polio vaccine but you always know my concern. The side effects from the vaccine is high, very high and that's the problem. They are also covering up cases.

Have you taken the vaccine?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
wirinet:

That's the nature of all medicines and even food. There is no medicine in the world that is 100% safe for everyone one. What is considered safe is usually when less than 1% react adversely to a medication. Now for you to question a vaccine that has been given to billions of people with adverse reaction or death for less than a few tens of thousands, and you are here questioning the safety and efficacy of such a medicine is disingenuous. It's worse that you are promoting a treatment with far worse safety numbers - hydoxychloroquine and ivermicine, that has not been approved by most doctors. All because of party affiliations and loyalty.

More than 40% of northern Nigerians are skeptical about the polio vaccine. See the consequences. When the rest of the world is polio free, northern Nigeria still spread the wild polio virus. Skeptism based on religious or political affiliations is madness.

Wirinet and I do believe you are rational.
The vaccine has serious side effects on some people. In the development of vaccines a number of any side effects has caused the vax to be withdrawn.Here is a link from CDC that details a few that have been recalled
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/concerns-history.html

With Covid vaccine the story is that it's safe.The Adverse Reporting Site VAERS is not being updated . Last data showed 15k deaths and 700k adverse effects. If you look at that link recalls were done for side effects lesser than those reported from the rona.
We not against vaccine. Today I linked to an article of 12% pregnant women who got spontaneous abortions or still births. This data should be discussed openly without being censored like Minaj whose friend got swollen in the under parts after taking the vaccine.
It is imperative that the correct position of the vaccine be disseminated openly because only a tiny fraction has suffered. if those who have suffered are brought up, those hesitant will be able to make the right choice.

For HCL and Ivermectin noone has explained why Uttar Pradesh opened IM caffes and reduced the prevalence from 30k to 3 in less than 4 months. I also showed stats that Gibraltar with 100% vax rate has same figures with America. The issue of the vaccine (Do I repeat I took one too) being safe needs to be discussed without Twitter and Co banning people for misinformation.

There are reports that the COVID vax has caused more deaths than all previous vaccines combined. Hence the need to discuss its effects and for the authorities to openly interrogate this

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
benalvino3:

Of course the vaccine is not perfect. Polio vaccine is a lot safer than covid vaccine. I won't think twice taking polio vaccine but you always know my concern. The side effects from the vaccine is high, very high and that's the problem. They are also covering up cases.
No vaccine, medicine or food is perfectly safe.
How do you know polio vaccine is a lot safer than covid vaccine? Some children react adversely to polio vaccine. If you have taken your baby to take the measles, polio and others (can't remember all now ) vaccines before, your baby will cry for the next 3 days. You will be adviced to administer pain relief medicines.

Why would they be covering up cases. If You want the safety data for covid vaccines, you can get it from the clinical trials.

Yes I am fully vaccinated with the astrazenica vaccine. I did not react to the first dose I took about 3 months ago. But with the second dose, I did not get myself for 3 days.

Luckily i took it with my aged mum. My mum went to the Olu of Warri coronation and sat next to a chief. (Chief Ikomi) who was a friend of hers. Last week we heard the chief died of covid 19. Thank God my mum was fully vaccinated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
wirinet:

The article from breitbart posted by edi is funny as the guy said the truth about unvacc (mostly GQP) dying off in large numbers. They atleast admitted the truth for once in their lives. It was just hilarious that the writer tried to blame the Dem for the stupidity of the deplorables and the GQP. grin

As I was going to the polling station yesterday, I saw alot of old people coming out to vote. I remembered how old people used to hide or how old people were dying in nursing homes all across the country. I almost forgot how large the population of our old people were in Canada till they were able to come out of hiding after being vaccinated.

Now check the age group of those recently dying. It has shifted from old to the younger, Reason being that the unvaxx are majorly within the younger age group. You don't even need to be a scientist to figure these little things out.

In Alberta, Canada, from June 1 to Sept 15. Total ICU patients by vaccine status:

87.5% Unvaccinated
4.69% Partially Vaccinated
7.81 Fully Vaccinated (break through).

87.5 >>>>>>>>>>>7.81

Very similar numbers are coming out of Sask. We do not have the CDC or Fauci (boogeyman) here, so people can't really throw in some conspiracy stories in the mix.

I am not convincing anyone to get the vaccine, but I wish they could stay away from the hospital and treat themselves at home with the results of their Google and Youtube research when Covid hammers them instead of rushing to meet doctors that they claim are part of the Covid conspiracy. From the numerous posts of the unvacc hospitals on here, alot of them on their sick bed always wish they got the vaccine when death stares at them in the face grin.

Basilico made the right choice in getting vaccinated. You finally got Faucied as the GQP will call it. Well done!

I will leave this here before going to work. It's from a Texas embalmer.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-embalmer-shares-nightmare-covid-130817817.html

With this current surge from [the delta variant], I notice we’re not getting bodies out of the nursing homes like we were the last time, most likely due to the fact that most of these old nursing home patients have been vaccinated. Right now the bodies I’m seeing are ranging from the late 20s to the elderly. We’ve had quite a few bodies in their mid-to-late 30s, 40s, 50s. I’ve also noticed that with delta, for the most part, these people were not spending nearly as much time in the ICU before they die. Sadly, that’s been to our benefit because they’re not in as bad of a condition as they were with the last surge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

There is no need to continue beating round the bush. The truth is that you are now aware that taking the vaccine was more beneficial to not taking it. Simple as ABC.

Basilico QED

EOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

In Alberta, Canada, from June 1 to Sept 15. Total ICU patients by vaccine status:

87.5% Unvaccinated
4.69% Partially Vaccinated
7.81 Fully Vaccinated (break through).

87.5 >>>>>>>>>>>7.81

To add to this, vast majority of the population are fully vaccinated yet contributing a miniscule proportion of people in ICU

This is simple Maths but Basilico who believes in the vaccine efficacy will be shalayeing with contrarian views upandan out of emotional reasoning which is a hallmark of being a GQP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
basilico:

Trudey was vote hunting here.Politician he is.

I will not mind if they allow churches to spring up everywhere in the middle east and elsewhere as they are doing in the US and Canada. But as I type, Christians and their churches are getting wiped off the face of the earth in these places.

Why do these dolts think these people will allow them live in peace and freedom when they eventually gain access to the seat of power in these countries? Or he doesn't appreciate the fact that these guys will eventually become leaders in Canada, with their population surge and impose Sharia so that Trudeau's grand-children will stylishly pay the Jizya (in Canada) when the time is ripe?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

With this current surge from [the delta variant], I notice we’re not getting bodies out of the nursing homes like we were the last time, most likely due to the fact that most of these old nursing home patients have been vaccinated. Right now the bodies I’m seeing are ranging from the late 20s to the elderly. We’ve had quite a few bodies in their mid-to-late 30s, 40s, 50s. I’ve also noticed that with delta, for the most part, these people were not spending nearly as much time in the ICU before they die. Sadly, that’s been to our benefit because they’re not in as bad of a condition as they were with the last surge.

Heaven rejoices when a soul is saved. Let's congratulate Basilico on taking the vaccine.

Stubborn Benalvino3 should pay attention to the age ranges of the above. I have told him where to collect vaccine in Port Harcourt but he is still doing agidi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ibime:

Heaven rejoices when a soul is saved. Let's congratulate Basilico on taking the vaccine.

Stubborn Benalvino3 should pay attention to the age ranges of the above. I have told him where to collect vaccine in Port Harcourt but he is still doing agidi
Congrats on being Faucied Basilico. Common sense eventually prevailed cheesy

As for Ben. He argues with the same agidi. The guy and Bayelsaowei must be childhood friends for them to get along well. Me I don't have energy to dey argue again. I just pass when I see some of his posts cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ibime:

To add to this, vast majority of the population are fully vaccinated yet contributing a miniscule proportion of people in ICU

This is simple Maths but Basilico who believes in the vaccine efficacy will be shalayeing with contrarian views upandan out of emotional reasoning which is a hallmark of being a GQP

grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ibime:

I just posted about the need for correct info about the vaccines.
I have challenged the rationale for mass vaccination simply because the data is not available. For example.
How many have succumbed to the vax?

Children mortality rate is almost zero.

Why not explore IVM and HCL? There are hundreds of studies that can vouch for these drugs efficacy in prevention and treatment.
Social media has criminalized vax deniers who too have a right to be heard.

There is fake data wrt delta variant. Usually people are tested for COVID-19 Of late its delta variant that's being said to be cause while in reality the PCR test does not differentiate the various strains of the rona.That requires genome sequencing and all but a few testing centers can identify the strain. All we hear is prison prison ( Lucky Dube). with regards to delta WHO decided on wokeness not to geographically name a variant because Muh racism. Delta is the Indian variant if the Rona.
Where I come again to my pet Uttar Pradesh eliminated in four months.

I could never be a teacher. im poor in splaining.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
basilico:

Host a few Afghans and I will send you 500$ for their upkeep.
Infact host a few and seek donations from gofundme. Hushpuppa might throw in a few too.
Dont forget to register them as voters. You might give them driving Teslas on the right lessons too.
Conspiratorial sicko, when are you coming for the 2nd inauguration of the Pig. I heard it's been postponed to New Year's Eve according to the crackhead Pillow guy named Mike Lindell.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Do you know how long Polio vaccine has been in the work ? It is a lot safer 'now' you say - well it has been around since '50s.

You can continue to wait for the 'not thinking twice to take it' COVID-19 vax 50 plus years from now.

benalvino3:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
My take is that after losing almost 700.000 Americans to the deadly virus and almost 5 million people worldwide, there's no argument against those who wants to commit harakiri because it is their right. The more they die the better for us living. The only ones i truly feel bad for are the children being put in the hospitals on ventilators and some of them ended up dead. For the Cultists, good riddance to God's worst creatures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Conspiratorial sicko, when are you coming for the 2nd inauguration of the Pig. I heard it's been postponed to New Year's Eve according to the crackhead Pillow guy named Mike Lindell.

I admit I expouse conspiracies. Have I been proven wrong.Splain please and Im not too proud to retract if I never did admit my bad.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
wirinet:

No vaccine, medicine or food is perfectly safe.
How do you know polio vaccine is a lot safer than covid vaccine? Some children react adversely to polio vaccine. If you have taken your baby to take the measles, polio and others (can't remember all now ) vaccines before, your baby will cry for the next 3 days. You will be adviced to administer pain relief medicines.

Why would they be covering up cases. If You want the safety data for covid vaccines, you can get it from the clinical trials.

Yes I am fully vaccinated with the astrazenica vaccine. I did not react to the first dose I took about 3 months ago. But with the second dose, I did not get myself for 3 days.

Luckily i took it with my aged mum. My mum went to the Olu of Warri coronation and sat next to a chief. (Chief Ikomi) who was a friend of hers. Last week we heard the chief died of covid 19. Thank God my mum was fully vaccinated.

Polio vaccine is a lot safer, I know because the data says so.

How many times countries like Germany etc. Stopped administering some vaccine product because of complains of serious side effects?

Poor chief. Greatful she is safe.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
basilico:

I admit I expouse conspiracies. Have I been proven wrong.Splain please and Im not too proud to retract if I never did admit my bad.
Have you taken your valium today. You make absolutely no sense with the junk you just posted.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
armyofone:
Do you know how long Polio vaccine has been in the work ? It is a lot safer 'now' you say - well it has been around since '50s.

You can continue to wait for the 'not thinking twice to take it' COVID-19 vax 50 plus years from now.

Exactly. Polio vac is even 90 100% efficacy, covid is 30% or less. The thing is, we are Guinea pigs to this vaccine, I am hoping they would have come out with better vaccine by now but it's like these people are just out to make money.

I am sure Israel don't understand what hit them.

Question for you, would you take a vaccine that was rush? Some people are taking their chances by keeping themselves safe and waiting to see how the vaccine goes with others grin before they jumped in.

One idiot politician I think from France said they should try the vaccine in Africa first.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Okay continue to wait for your COVID-19 vax that is or has 100% efficacy. You will get your COVID-19 vax 50 years from now.

Question for you- some people were your safe polio vax guinea pigs right?

benalvino3:

Exactly. Polio vac is even 90 100% efficacy, covid is 30% or less. The thing is, we are Guinea pigs to this vaccine, I am hoping they would have come out with better vaccine by now but it's like these people are just out to make money.

I am sure Israel don't understand what hit them.

Question for you, would you take a vaccine that was rush? Some people are taking their chances by keeping themselves safe and waiting to see how the vaccine goes with others grin before they jumped in.

One idiot politician I think from France said they should try the vaccine in Africa first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
basilico:

Im the one big person who questions the COVID . Never have I said I will not vaxxinate.
Never.
I question the catch all slogan that the vaccine is the solution. I have said numerous times that vaccinated people have died or suffered serious side effects .

That, is the 'truth'.

Say no to vax bas, just so you don't die! I got a maga black person to tell you so you'll know it's 'true'.

P.s. No one is claiming vaccines are the solution. Masks are still required, as is social distancing.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
armyofone:
Okay continue to wait for your COVID-19 vax that is or has 100% efficacy. You will get your COVID-19 vax 50 years from now.

Question for you- some people were your safe polio vax guinea pigs right?

You might be one in the case of covid. If you have seen the history of vaccine mishaps you can't rush them.

If you can keep yourself safe do while you see how things go.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Have you taken your valium today. You make absolutely no sense with the junk you just posted.

I strive to bring you to the level of sane people that we can coexist with and help readers, posters and advertisers feel like they are getting their worth by being here.
Where was I proven wrong in your smears.
Your opinions end up chasing potential advertisers like my side hustle of solar panels.

When did you last grow up?
And I baby sat kids Im patient. I also coded so Im patient too.
Please yield your time here to Salford.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
budaatum:

That, is the 'truth'.

Say no to vax bas, just so you don't die! I got a maga black person to tell you so you'll know it's 'true'.

P.s. No one is claiming vaccines are the solution. Masks are still required, as is social distancing.

Some homework for you and its not about abortion.
Use this link to find out how many have had adverse effects.

Please report to the committee of elders here with the report.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
basilico:

Some homework for you and its not about abortion.
Use this link to find out how many have had adverse effects.

Please report to the committee of elders here with the report.

Homework from bas, lol.

Just don't take that poisonous covid19 vaccine please. There's a conspiracy you'd grow a brain if you do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mississippi’s Republican governor, Tate Reeves, appearing on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday, tried to justify his refusal to require coronavirus vaccines in his state, which has a long list of required vaccines for schoolchildren. It did not go well. Reeves called President Biden’s directive a “tyrannical-type move.”
https://wapo.st/3ks5OTq

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
budaatum:

Homework from bas, lol.

Just don't take that poisonous covid19 vaccine please. There's a conspiracy you'd grow a brain if you do.

I know you can think. Im outspoken on several key issues.

COVID plus its associated themes.

Democracy and Accountability wrt to elections

Climate change ( Im termed a sceptic)

Joe Biden won validly with 81m votes.

Censorship by big tech.

Religion (Lets not go there Im too opiniated )

Feel free to add to the list of issues I bring up. Meanwhile when my boses send me to London Ill look you up. Its a shame we have to go hide identities. Hi
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Outspoken does not properly describe you. Try admitting you adopt the ideology that states, that which maga says is what you must believe. It captures you rather more accurately and explains why you keep posting q talk points.

basilico:

I know you can think. Im outspoken on several key issues.

COVID plus its associated themes.

Democracy and Accountability wrt to elections

Climate change ( Im termed a sceptic)

Joe Biden won validly with 81m votes.

Censorship by big tech.

Religion (Lets not go there Im too opiniated )

Feel free to add to the list of issues I bring up. Meanwhile when my boses send me to London Ill look you up. Its a shame we have to go hide identities. Hi
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
budaatum:
Outspoken does not properly describe you. Try admitting you adopt the ideology that states, that which maga says is what you must believe. It captures you rather more accurately and explains why you keep posting q talk points.

Obviously u are wrong. Partakers of Q are retards. ( The old geezer needs google for this. How I love poking his sorry ar.se)
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
basilico:

Obviously u are wrong. Partakers of Q are retards. ( The old geezer needs google for this. How I love poking his sorry ar.se)

Are you suggesting you are about to abandon q, bas, on the eve of the kraken reveal?

If so, it must be because you've seen the kraken has no clothes, and you'd rather not walk around naked just as you'd rather take the vaccine you insist would kill you!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
budaatum:

Are you suggesting you are about to abandon q, bas, on the eve of the kraken reveal?

If so, it must be because you've seen the kraken has no clothes, and you'd rather not walk around naked just as you'd rather take the vaccine you insist would kill you!

If my memory is right I dismissed Q as Live Action Role Players (LARP) awhile ago when responding to you.I think you remember.
The Q origins came from some guy/group that was in the innermost circles of Drumph.
Surly debunked.

Now that you are taking me down this path, on Friday the long awaited forensic audit of Arizona (which Ive been branded with) will be released. Will in my humble opinion show that Joe Biden did not win Arizona and there will be calls to decertify his electoral college votes.
Further IMO other states will move to audit and decertify his win.
I believe thats why the US AG Garland thinks domestic terrorism is the biggest threat. When you disenfranchise voters their reaction cannot be predicted.

I predict the future.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
Jokes write themselves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
They went from 8 months, to 5 months, to 2 months in the span of a month.

Weekly or daily?

The so-called experts

(1) (2) (3) ... (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) ... (4435) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: jolly94 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.