Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1613524 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (4138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2022
The GQP has nothing on Judge Jackson so they will manufacture lies to smear her if democrats are smart they will take notes and call it out.

https://twitter.com/ElieNYC/status/1504959023149371393?t=QkYcfnwqyq2WYdDST0YKXg&s=19

She is very qualified the endorsements are flying everywhere and she has always received bipartisan support when confirmed by the senate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2022
basilico:

Im sorry for you if you believe nonsense from politico, vox slate cnn, msnbc wapo nyt abc Lying scumbags with an agenda
Free your mind from these lying scumbags
My children are very critical. they never believe anything. They come home to verify what they heard, As for school they conform trusting the teachers are telling them the truth,
this is best gift we can give to our children, The ability to seek the truth,

Get children, Enroll them in IGCSE if you can afford,

ya donkey amazontopaz, ya isa counter ah this with ah ya limbo husband and ya limbo children, ya isa also tuk how ya isa come to ah here ina tha fruited plains witha ah ya NGO work while tha ASUU isa on tha strike ye grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
The GQP has nothing on Judge Jackson so they will manufacture lies to smear her if democrats are smart they will take notes and call it out.

https://twitter.com/ElieNYC/status/1504959023149371393?t=QkYcfnwqyq2WYdDST0YKXg&s=19

She is very qualified the endorsements are flying everywhere and she has always received bipartisan support when confirmed by the senate.

I quoted a Senator investigating her. he discovered she is lenient on child abusers. Being blek does not let you child abusers go scott free,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Basilico while at it read this and stop looking for a non- existent judgment you people don't like facts but falsehoods no wonder Hawley could intentionally mislead people because he knows that clowns will believe him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason.com/2022/03/18/josh-hawley-absurdly-suggests-that-ketanji-brown-jackson-has-a-soft-spot-for-child-predators/%3famp

I am looking forward to that question I believe Judge Jackson is prepared to take him to school on that.

Budaatum and sanpipita this is an interesting read

It's pretty similar to what I posted but trust cretins to believe qanon instead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
basilico:

Just tell why you return my stupid insult. have I posted stupid or lies.\
Or is it you who is stupid to not read my article. Your article justifies paadophilia.

To you it would justify, just as it would justify to any other stupid person, but I guess it's hard for you to think others might not be stupid like you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
The endorsements from judges, organisations and other important stake holders are just flying in.

I wonder if the three federalist justices agent orange nominated got this kind of bipartisan support.

The federalist have been trying to attack Judge Jackson's record but have been failing to prove anything.

Hopefully Ginni Thomas takes her husband down with her and Biden gets to replace Thomas to make up for the seats the GQP stole.
Ginny Thomas finally admitted that she was a part of January 6.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
People in power are partisan pigs. FBI, CIA etc... Are a disgrace

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2022

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

you're in Nigeria, so whether or not she gets confirmed has no effect on your daily life.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Laurene:
you're in Nigeria, so whether or not she gets confirmed has no effect on your daily life.

It is none of your business dearie especially when you have no clue about me.

You just have to get used to that fact because next week my post will be about her confirmation hearing and my personal takes on it and I will also share reviews and comments if it pisses you off stay pressed grin

I mind the business that pays me and so it does concern me so take a seat and swerve.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

It is none of your business dearie especially when you have no clue about me.

I mind the business that pays me and so it does concern me so take a seat swerve.

Ya donkey, benaldino expose ah ya. Ya isa struggling with ah tha ASUU. Ya isa living lie ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nastymods:

Ya donkey, benaldino expose ah ya. Ya isa struggling with ah tha ASUU. Ya isa living lie ye

Still this jobless.
What a clown learn to spell properly if you want me to ever take you serious.

Ciao. tongue

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Still this jobless.
What a clown learn to spell properly if you want me to ever take you serious.

Ciao. tongue

Ya donkey, I isa not want ah prostitute to ah take me ah serious.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:58am On Mar 20, 2022
benalvino3:
People in power are partisan pigs. FBI, CIA etc... Are a disgrace

ill do a list of lying media.
Nah why cant ops here find out what Blackrock and Vanguard media hedge funds they control.
then understand they are being manipulated,
when I was schooling there was no internet. the campus library was the source of knowledge, I was taught to think and come up with solutions
Here majority are regurgitators of left wing nonsense websites.
I was taught to think not replay other people views

sometimes Im wrong and I gladly admit then,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2022
basilico:

ill do a list of lying media.
Nah why cant ops here find out what Blackrock and Vanguard media hedge funds they control.
then understand they are being manipulated,
when I was schooling there was no internet. the campus library was the source of knowledge, I was taught to think and come up with solutions
Here majority are regurgitators of left wing nonsense websites.
I was taught to think not replay other people views

sometimes Im wrong and I gladly admit then,

I remember how we saw it and say exactly what was going on
But the subconscious zombies on this forum was all shouting faux news... The socalled faux news that is more credit and right with reporting than other media.

They are all in sync. When the media needs to pander a strong lie and make it more convincing to the simpletons, they go to the hacks in various institutions and in this case the intel committee to deliberately lie to the mass because it will be easier and more convincing if they are the one doing the lying through the medium that is called the main stream media.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Madness

Men are two times stronger than women and also smarter than women. That's how nature has shaped reality but some fools always seem to be delusional sadly.

In this case the woman is smarter than the guy

https://twitter.com/Resist_05/status/1504944554235297792?t=COf6WpuhaLNkjA6Bvk8l1A&s=19

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
NTA before the news in the 70s, would declare that "100 million Nigerians watch NTA News. 100 Million Nigerians can't be wrong", and then they'd commence lying to Nigerians.

No serious person grows up in Nigeria trusting media. It's just unfortunate that most are primed to believe things and so can't help themselves, but some learn to do their own research and to separate the chaff from the wheat.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
budaatum:
NTA before the news in the 70s, would declare that "100 million Nigerians watch NTA News. 100 Million Nigerians can't be wrong", and then they'd commence lying to Nigerians.

No serious person grows up in Nigeria trusting media. It's just unfortunate that most are primed to believe things and so can't help themselves, but some learn to do their own research and to separate the chaff from the wheat.

Sadly, some don't at all. If they ask you fox news or msnbc or cnn... You will choose msnbc or cnn over fox news. Anyone who do their own research will not choose msnbc or cnn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
benalvino3:

Sadly, some don't at all. If they ask you fox news or msnbc or cnn... You will choose msnbc or cnn over fox news. Anyone who do their own research will not choose msnbc or cnn.

Fox News lost its reputation as a news network during the last regime, I'm afraid. Even magas noticed their turnaround and left them in droves once they turned on orange man whom they'd spent 4 years waxing lyrical about. Once one knows it's owners, it's almost impossible to take them serious.

MSNBC I can't stand and never watch, though I did yesterday. I dropped something on my TV screen and it smashed, so I'm on my laptop. Found out they carry Sky News weather, another channel I just can't stand. CNN I watch sometimes because it gives an idea of American thinking. The adverts put me off because they literally assume you got more money than sense.

I used to read Breitbart sometimes and comments too, for the same reason - an idea of American thinking, America being split between the two, though I must confess I'm bored of them now since drumpthf left them with nothing to report but baseless conspiracies and opinion pieces to tell magas what to think.

My subscribed media is liberal. I do Guardian, NYT, Washington Post and the Economist, to name a few. And I'm a radio C-Span and BBC World Service junkie. Both help me sleep.

But books is it mostly, to understand historical perspectives. My current is about oil, or, Energy, to give it it's real name. It's interesting seeing how most conflicts since the beginning of the 20th Century revolve around oil and a tiny few number of men around the world, while most are focused on the theatre of politics.

Thankfully, America is not the world, and I love getting news and perspectives from elsewhere, hence RT, Al-Jazeera, CGTN of China, etc.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
benalvino3:
Madness

Men are two times stronger than women and also smarter than women. That's how nature has shaped reality but some fools always seem to be delusional sadly.

https://twitter.com/Resist_05/status/1504944554235297792?t=COf6WpuhaLNkjA6Bvk8l1A&s=19

Delusional, is the right word, for America, though, I'd gladly replace it with Liberal, which is in their DNA. It began as the right to practice religion, you see, as opposed to the illiberalism of Europe at the time that prohibited certain religions.

If one can practise a religion of a god made up by Joseph Smith, the thinking goes, why can't I make up my gender, and my sex, and my age, and my race, and my wealth ..... Etc.

Sometimes, societies travel down roads that lead to destruction and either know where it leads and turn back, or continue to its logical destination.

Think $30T in debt but the concern is a man who cuts off his dik to become a woman.

I am amused.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
budaatum:

Fox News lost its reputation as a news network during the last regime, I'm afraid. Even magas noticed their turnaround and left them in droves once they turned on orange man whom they'd spent 4 years waxing lyrical about. Once one knows it's owners, it's almost impossible to take them serious.

MSNBC I can't stand and never watch, though I did yesterday. I dropped something on my TV screen and it smashed, so I'm on my laptop. Found out they carry Sky News weather, another channel I just can't stand. CNN I watch sometimes because it gives an idea of American thinking. The adverts put me off because they literally assume you got more money than sense.

I used to read Breitbart sometimes and comments too, for the same reason - an idea of American thinking, America being split between the two, though I must confess I'm bored of them now since drumpthf left them with nothing to report but baseless conspiracies and opinion pieces to tell magas what to think.

My subscribed media is liberal. I do Guardian, NYT, Washington Post and the Economist, to name a few. And I'm a radio C-Span and BBC World Service junkie. Both help me sleep.

But books is it mostly, to understand historical perspectives. My current is about oil, or, Energy, to give it it's real name. It's interesting seeing how most conflicts since the beginning of the 20th Century revolve around oil and a tiny few number of men around the world, while most are focused on the theatre of politics.

Thankfully, America is not the world, and I love getting news and perspectives from elsewhere, hence RT, Al-Jazeera, CGTN of China, etc.

Funny enough, fox News is supposed to gain reputation last regime because they got a lot of things other networks was getting wrong.

It's also surprising to see that you side with MAGA or Q just to say fox News lose its reputation which is the point of my reply to you. You don't care facts, you just want what agrees with your preconceived bias.

Anyways, C-span will be the innocent kid on the block but I hardly ever watch them except on some live government events.

I grew up with cnn... It took their coverage of Michale Brown to question all the media. Then I started watching and comparing and using independent to verify... Quickly realised how everything has been a lie from the Iraq War till today. Shame on all of them. I remember time to time my dad will tune to fox News back then and they are spewing same BS to invade Iraq... Same was the case with the BBC.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
budaatum:

Delusional, is the right word, for America, though, I'd gladly replace it with Liberal, which is in their DNA. It began as the right to practice religion, you see, as opposed to the illiberalism of Europe at the time that prohibited certain religions.

If one can practise a religion of a god made up by Joseph Smith, the thinking goes, why can't I make up my gender, and my sex, and my age, and my race, and my wealth ..... Etc.

Sometimes, societies travel down roads that lead to destruction and either know where it leads and turn back, or continue to its logical destination.

Think $30T in debt but the concern is a man who cuts off his dik to become a woman.

I am amused.

I get where you are going but your analogy is faulty. Someone who is a man that thinks he is a woman(made up) is forcing others to think it's a biological fact that he actually became a woman and so he is competing with woman.

The made up religion is not forcing anyone to believe it whereas the other will have you lose your job and shamed if you question it.

So you are right that society is going towards a path they where once was. You know how certain religion spread through the sword(by force) today you must accept such delusion or be excommunicated, shamed and exiled. People in the guise of inclusion and empathy are actually going towards the salvage way of life some society in the past came out of. So they may call themselves progressives but they are actually regressive.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
budaatum:

I told folks here that CNN was simply a propaganda machine and not in sync with the general populace. That was why they got the 2016 elections very wrong

CNN admitted that they deliberately decided to report negatively on Trump

So anyone believing the media is just naive

Charlie Chester, a technical Director at the cable network, was filmed by Project Veritas during a series of fake Tinder dates as he explained how they “got Trump out” of office
Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100​ percent going to say it, and I 100​ percent believe that if it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out,” Chester said, adding that he came to work at CNN because he ​​”wanted to be a part of that.”

“Our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that’s what it was.”
Chester explained how they overdramatized Trump health issues by bringing in medical experts.

“[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to all tell a story that was all speculation – that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He’s unfit to – you know – whatever.

We were creating a story there that we didn’t know anything about. I think that’s propaganda,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/04/13/cnns-charlie-chester-says-network-peddled-anti-trump-propaganda/amp/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

So anyone believing the media is just naive.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4R_p-qG0wQ

During one of the meetings with his “date,” Chester talked about how CNN also targeted anti-Trump voters by focusing on climate change, adding “fear sells.”

“I think there’s a COVID fatigue. So, like whenever a new story comes up, they’re [CNN’s] going to latch onto it. They’ve already announced in our office that once the public is — will be open to it — we’re going to start focusing mainly on climate,” Chester said.

“It’s going to be our [CNN’s] focus. Like our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that’s what it was, right? So our next thing is going to be climate change awareness​,” he added.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
benalvino3:

I get where you are going but your analogy is faulty. Someone who is a man that thinks he is a woman(made up) is forcing others to think it's a biological fact that he actually became a woman and so he is competing with woman.

The made up religion is not forcing anyone to believe it whereas the other will have you lose your job and shamed if you question it.

So you are right that society is going towards a path they where once was. You know how certain religion spread through the sword(by force) today you must accept such delusion or be excommunicated, shamed and exiled. People in the guise of inclusion and empathy are actually going towards the salvage way of life some society in the past came out of. So they may call themselves progressives but they are actually regressive.

Society is not forcing others to think anything, as far as I am concerned. To me, being told what gender or sex you prefer, is similar to you telling me you are a saint or a god or rich or a doctor. In the end I will rely on my own senses, since what you call yourself or want to be called has no more significance than your name.

I'll give you an example. There's a person on here with speaker of truth in their monicker, but this individual only speaks what they think is the truth, and often actual lies, and despite contradictory not disputed evidence to the contrary. I may call that person by their speak the truth monicker but I know that person is far too ignorant to know the truth. Same with you stating what you wish to be called. I can call you her and she if you want, though knowing you have a diq. No skin off my nose you see. Whatever consequences or benefits there may or may not be do not accrue to me nor does its cost me, and that includes financially, going to heaven or burning in hell.

No one is going to let anyone spread religion (including ideologies) "through the sword(by force) today". Some are of course boko haram, but see how they are being resisted there not to talk of in the land of the free and the brave.

Incidentally, just so you notice how I see this. I'd say it's the right who are trying to impose 'religion' (my womb, gender, etc), and I feel you see the left as imposing the 'religion' of "man that thinks he is a woman" (and I suppose, race).
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
benalvino3:
Madness

You remember the South African girl Caster Semenya who was stopped from competing with females because her hormone levels were too high
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
benalvino3:

Funny enough, fox News is supposed to gain reputation last regime because they got a lot of things other networks was getting wrong.

It's also surprising to see that you side with MAGA or Q just to say fox News lose its reputation which is the point of my reply to you. You don't care facts, you just want what agrees with your preconceived bias.

Anyways, C-span will be the innocent kid on the block but I hardly ever watch them except on some live government events.

I grew up with cnn... It took their coverage of Michale Brown to question all the media. Then I started watching and comparing and using independent to verify... Quickly realised how everything has been a lie from the Iraq War till today. Shame on all of them. I remember time to time my dad will tune to fox News back then and they are spewing same BS to invade Iraq... Same was the case with the BBC.

It's your opinion fox "got a lot of things other networks was getting wrong". To me, they were hardly a news network, as they often included opinion, but that's an American thing, generally. All their news is opinionated to one side or the other

I grew up with BBC World Service and Voice of America, and English radio from Russia and China and the rest of the world. It's amazing what reception a Grundig on the third floor gives you, and then, perhaps because of the diversity, one pretty quickly learns all media is biased.

Chomsky (reading in my day), wrote quite a lot about this phenomenon. Unfortunately, smart people study his work as a 'how to' as opposed to a 'see what'.

All news media is biased, Ben. Believe any at one's peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
budaatum:

It's your opinion fox "got a lot of things other networks was getting wrong". To me, they were hardly a news network, as they often included opinion, but that's an American thing, generally. All their news is opinionated to one side or the other

I grew up with BBC World Service and Voice of America, and English radio from Russia and China and the rest of the world. It's amazing what reception a Grundig on the third floor gives you, and then, perhaps because of the diversity, one pretty quickly learns all media is biased.

Chomsky (reading in my day), wrote quite a lot about this phenomenon. Unfortunately, smart people study his work as a 'how to' as opposed to a 'see what'.

All news media is biased, Ben. Believe any at one's peril.

Its not. My opinion. It's a fact, it can be demonstrated, it's glaring and right in front of you. I mean, you sided with MAGA and Q just to kick fox in the nuts. You don't want truth or facts... You want someone or something or some news media that will feed your bias, the bias the media has successfully ingrained in you.

All their news are not opinion and one sided... They are the most diversed news outlets with different point of views. They even invite the dems or prodems people on unlike msnbc and cnn who does not invite decenting opinions or counter opinion to the narrative they are setting.

All news are biased... Like I said, even fox News was spewing crap... But which of the bias news network gets it right the most? Which of them have a well balanced views by allowing the other opinion on their platform? It's fox news, no context which is why they are doing better than the bunches
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

You remember the South African girl Caster Semenya who was stopped from competing with females because her hormone levels were too high

Yes I do... The crap we continue to see, it won't be long before we reach the level of the apes

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
budaatum:

Society is not forcing others to think anything, as far as I am concerned. To me, being told what gender or sex you prefer, is similar to you telling me you are a saint or a god or rich or a doctor. In the end I will rely on my own senses, since what you call yourself or want to be called has no more significance than your name.

I'll give you an example. There's a person on here with speaker of truth in their monicker, but this individual only speaks what they think is the truth, and often actual lies, and despite contradictory not disputed evidence to the contrary. I may call that person by their speak the truth monicker but I know that person is far too ignorant to know the truth. Same with you stating what you wish to be called. I can call you her and she if you want, though knowing you have a diq. No skin off my nose you see. Whatever consequences or benefits there may or may not be do not accrue to me nor does its cost me, and that includes financially, going to heaven or burning in hell.

No one is going to let anyone spread religion (including ideologies) "through the sword(by force) today". Some are of course boko haram, but see how they are being resisted there not to talk of in the land of the free and the brave.

Incidentally, just so you notice how I see this. I'd say it's the right who are trying to impose 'religion' (my womb, gender, etc), and I feel you see the left as imposing the 'religion' of "man that thinks he is a woman" (and I suppose, race).

Society is not forcing who to do anything? People are losing their jobs... The LGBT now infiltrate everything and changing the norms... If you don't like it you are a bigot.

Are you out of touch or you are as usual trying to downplay the rubbish from the left?

Have you see conservative transgender and progressive transgender? Why do you think they want to behead Caitlin Jenner?

Have you asked JK Rowling how she is coping from the society who are trying to behead her for her opinions? Is that not shaping? I mean, first semester my web dev lecturer was a man, second semester he is carrying handbag and wearing skirts. I was uncomfortable around him and my interaction with him changes... Barely ever spoke to him before I enter trouble. I am black but LGBT are higher in the grand scheme of things.

So a lot of norm is changing and you are saying society is not forcing anything. Open your eyes and keep the bias aside

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
benalvino3:

Society is not forcing who to do anything? People are losing their jobs... The LGBT now infiltrate everything and changing the norms... If you don't like it you are a bigot.

This is a fight back, Ben. For centuries, if you were gay you better keep it to yourself, but now, things have thankfully changed. Same with race and gender, both fighting against perceived historically perpetuated discrimination.

I'm glad you can't be a bigot and keep your job, but it's your choice and not by force that you should change so long as you don't mind the consequences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (4138) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.