Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1888161 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (4437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Hunger sure bring stupidity out of people sometimes. Like I said, the check is being cut as I am typing and you can rant all you want. If you want i can send you a little something to relieve the pain of hunger that's biting you hard.

Mere flimflam stories, and nothing but shams and lies.

Miguel De Cervantes

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
garetz:

Mere flimflam stories, and nothing but shams and lies.

Miguel De Cervantes
A bozo that supports a vile racist who think of people like him as a subhuman mongrel. Stockholm Syndrome at the worst. Home is burning but a clown is obsessed about a guy who doesn't even know of his existence.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
The same pathological liars that have been cooking lies daily to feed their dumb followers. Or how do you explain why anyone will keep listening to lies that are busted daily? Why are there no standards for these people? I can't watch a news channel that keeps reporting inaccurate news more than twice. Any news channel that has to be corrected daily is not doing journalism but propaganda. The Democrats media don't even care about how ridiculous or insane they sound cos they know their fans can't think for themselves.
beatmonster:

Which group is that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
They can't contest against the good economy but they dream non impeachment impeachment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TSD) is real grin grin grin!

Conservatives are being banned everywhere but not forever

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
kopfschmerzen12:

Faux?? F***k out here clown.
but you believe CNN??
F***k out here clown.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
The Buttigieg surge in Iowa is real! But can he ultimately pull it off

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
kopfschmerzen12:

You slowpoke, both network are shitty but faux is absolute crap. You idiotic son of the street LovePeddler why not worry about your world poverty capital country. All this cyber orange clown arselicking won't give you no visa mooooroon.
These third world clowns are good for entertainment. What the Bleep do the slowpoke know about economy in America except the junk the right wing hate blogs and Fake Faux News is throwing at them. They should compare what George Bush Jnr left Obama to what Obama left for Taliban Trump. Thank God these Oreos are stuck in their shiiithole according to their mini god Taliban Trump. You will see them on and off and that's when you know these poor guys are rationing their N500 calling card. That's good economy for them. Hungry packs talking about good economy in US.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
kopfschmerzen12:

You slowpoke, both network are shitty but faux is absolute crap. You idiotic son of the street LovePeddler why not worry about your world poverty capital country. All this cyber orange clown arselicking won't give you no visa mooooroon.
Are you done with your baby tantrums

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
DACA

Daca is an executive order signed into law by Obama administration in 2013 and set to expire and renewable every 2 years. It expired in 2017 and Trump asked the Congress to take it up since Congress is the one that makes law and Trump's own is to enforce it, but the Democrats Congress refused and expected Trump to continue with Obama EO. It's now in the supreme court and the ruling will be handed down today. Hundreds of immigrants have been camping out in front of the supreme court for days now. I feel sorry for these people but the supreme court will have to rule in favor of Trump if John Roberts is over the blackmail Obama had on him.

The chief justice John Roberts is of Irish descent and adopted 2 kids there from the black market since Irish laws do not allow outsiders to adopt children from Ireland. The word is "Obama had a file on everyone in Washington" according to Maxine Waters. So the justice was threatened in 2014 that if he didn't vote in favor of the Democrats, the media would go crazy with the news and he will be removed from the bench as chief justice. So we don't know how live the threat is right now, but we know they are 8 there in the supreme court not 9 as the Ruth Ginsburg has been dead unannounced, at least since this tweet.

The deepstate uses dogs to announce the deaths of their members and examples of that are when Bush senior died and when Cory Booker frantically went searching for 'dogs' all over the country when their friends were sent to Gitmo . The Gumbo Cory mentioned has been linked to a woman who is allegedly involved with missing children in New Orleans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lucasbalo:
You people that supports Taliban Trump are funny. Last presidential election , he had 8% of African Americans votes and like i said before, he would be lucky to get 6% next Nov. I know that because I know the kind of hatred Americans of all color except Nazis and White Nationalists have for the human crap named Taliban Trump. If you are an American living in US you will despise him too but i can understand you have your own agenda.
The black vote will have no power as long as it's capable of being taken for granted. Make elected officials earn your vote and they will have to serve you in office. Until then, they will pander and ignore.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
garetz:

The black vote will have no power as long as it's capable of being taken for granted. Make elected officials earn your vote and they will have to serve you in office. Until then, they will pander and ignore.
Hush Your mouth. This is not Nigeria where your leaders turn you to robots.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
I hope this doen't trigger Lucasbalo and Kopphermensteinergoldberg
https://reason.com/2019/11/11/daily-northwestern-jeff-sessions-editorial-triggered-students/

The Daily Northwestern is the student newspaper of Northwestern University, which is home to the Medill School of Journalism, one of the best regarded journalism schools in the country. Many Medill students work at the paper, reporting on the news.

At least that's what they used to do. If a recent editorial co-signed by the paper's top editors is to be believed, The Daily Northwestern will no longer fully report on campus events if the reporting runs the risk of making marginalized students feel unsafe or upset.

Chitcago is my kind of town Chitcago is ....................................LOL

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lucasbalo:
You are a fembot not a Man.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2019
CTPlayer:
I hope this doen't trigger Lucasbalo and Kopphermensteinergoldberg
https://reason.com/2019/11/11/daily-northwestern-jeff-sessions-editorial-triggered-students/

The Daily Northwestern is the student newspaper of Northwestern University, which is home to the Medill School of Journalism, one of the best regarded journalism schools in the country. Many Medill students work at the paper, reporting on the news.

At least that's what they used to do. If a recent editorial co-signed by the paper's top editors is to be believed, The Daily Northwestern will no longer fully report on campus events if the reporting runs the risk of making marginalized students feel unsafe or upset.

Chitcago is my kind of town Chitcago is ....................................LOL
Coming from Appalachian brainstem, that's a compliment.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 12:06am On Nov 13, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Coming from Appalachian brainstem, that's a compliment.

I live in a hood like your hood dummy, different city of course.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 12:22am On Nov 13, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
an african man is actually quote ronald regan?

what a piece of shiit.
the thing just taya me oh! The Stockholm's real in obixcel and his Nigerian trumpetskin republi-CUNTS DUMBO-blicans compadres undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 12:30am On Nov 13, 2019
obixcel:
Lol, Democrats are now changing the narrative from accusations of ''Quid pro quo'' to ''Bribery and extortion'' grin grin
because apparently they are smarter than you and your republicons, so much smarter that they know it is a crime with a much graver consequence and carries more legal stink as against a misdemeanor! Did you even go to school at all? The difference between "quid quo pro" and "bribery and corruption" is like 12 and 12x12, but you're too trumpety to realize that obviously
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:38am On Nov 13, 2019
CTPlayer:

I live in a hood like your hood dummy, different city of course.
Nazis don't live in my kind of hood.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 12:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Lucasbalo:
You start antifa-ing when you have nothing reasonable to say

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 2:16am On Nov 13, 2019
garetz:

It doesn't confirm your fake news in any way. That it was the launch of black voices for Trump doesn't mean that people of other races weren't involved or invited. Some of the people that even helped organise the event are whites. That you deliberately Ignored all the numerous pictures and videos we have of the hundreds of black Americans that attended and picked just this one picture of three white people to try to pass it off as if they were paid just shows the kind of fake news monger you are.
like this one? At some point you've gotta admit that even for upfront cash for attendance, very few African Americans are willing to have sh**t to do with the republi-CON party

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 2:24am On Nov 13, 2019
cheesy grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:40am On Nov 13, 2019
garetz:

You start antifa-ing when you have nothing reasonable to say
You see the difference between sucesss and failure in life. This late in Nigeria and you are still spouting junk while your contemporaries are sleeping getting ready for work in the morning. A foool that can't walk into American Embassy and come out with a Visa but he spending his little money to buy card to support a 74 year old worthless racist.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:43am On Nov 13, 2019
GalaticHorde:

like this one? At some point you've gotta admit that even for upfront cash for attendance, very few African Americans are willing to have sh**t to do with the republi-CON party
These Bozo the clowns are so brain dead i am about to give up dialogueing with them . How can a black man from Africa or anywhere support an overt vile racist. You don't see Jews hailing Hitler. At best , Taliban Trump will be lucky to get 6% of African Americans votes. We live with him and we know he's a first class racist and the clowns who don't know how things work in America are telling us Taliban Trump is the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen12: 5:24am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cormung: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2019
So, when will all these politicians solve the gun problem? I think the low should be a little more strict because every crazy man can get it and it sucks. When I look at this site to see the tools for gun cleaning, I realise how many people possess it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2019
GalaticHorde:

Maybe all the people in the pictures below are putting on black face? I am curious why you are only posting pictures from outside the arena not inside? is it because you don't want people to see this?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2019
GalaticHorde:

These are links to the videos

https://twitter.com/w_terrence/status/1192950392302309376?s=20

https://twitter.com/ajconwashington/status/1192899746932936704?s=20

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2019
Lucasbalo:
You see the difference between sucesss and failure in life. This late in Nigeria and you are still spouting junk while your contemporaries are sleeping getting ready for work in the morning. A foool that can't walk into American Embassy and come out with a Visa but he spending his little money to buy card to support a 74 year old worthless racist.
I don't have the time or energy to respond to childish tantrums

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (4437) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.