Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1603783 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:25am On Jul 06, 2022
basilico:

Even clubs deny some characters service Have you seen that guys photos. He looks like a creep. I would never serve him if I was a waiter, let alone sell him a gun

I have seen them. He is all over the place it seems. I think he is a reject.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OhBritannia(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2022
I think it's clear now that Joe Biden already lost the next election.
This isn't about being a democrats or republican.
Joe Biden should never have become president of USA, the democrats made the biggest mistake and they already know it.

whether they like it or not , if trump runs again, he is likely going to win with a historical landslide.
One thing i like about Americans is that they always put the country first and Joe Biden has made lots of Americans see trump as a saint and someone who understands the economy irrespective of his rhetorics.
Trump is coming back and you don't need a prophet or an Angel to tell you that, even Biden himself knows trump is coming back.
80% of Dems supporters knows trump is coming back. the rest 20% are just living In denial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:30am On Jul 06, 2022
basilico:

This killer was raided by police after he threatened and they recovered 17 or so knives.
He is a sicko He went on to purchase 4 guns

In 2019, and his threats were not seen as more than that. And he could still get around the flimsy laws that allow him to buy a gun?

Now, if only the FBI could have locked him up, but I guess we ain't talking of Iran or Russia but the US of A.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2022
OhBritannia:
Joe Biden should never have become president of USA, the democrats made the biggest mistake and they already know it.

whether they like it or not , if trump runs again, he is likely going to win with a historical landslide.
One thing i like about Americans is that they always put the country first and Joe Biden has made lots of Americans see trump as a saint and someone who understands the economy irrespective of his rhetorics.
Trump is coming back and you don't need a prophet or an Angel to tell you that, even Biden himself knows trump is coming back.
80% of Dems supporters knows trump is coming back. the rest 20% are just living In denial.

I think Trump should support a Candidate like DeSantis to run. As much as I like his policies, I would like him to just be influential now. but if he still runs and becomes the flag bearer, then I will support him. but a controversy in the Gop party will surely spiral out of control before trumps wins or lose the primary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OhBritannia(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2022
benalvino3:

I think Trump should support a Candidate like DeSantis to run. As much as I like his policies, I would like him to just be influential now. but if he still runs and becomes the flag bearer, then I will support him. but a controversy in the Gop party will surely spiral out of control before trumps wins or lose the primary
The reason why people want trump back is his intimidating nature.
Many presidents and heads of states are scared of him and that single fact is why America was very powerful during his reign.
That woman being held in Russia prison, if trump was president, Putin would have ordered her release back to America immediately trump calls him.
Do you know that when asap Rocky was arrested in Europe, trump threatened Sweden and they released him.
Americans are the number 1 and definitely the people that are untouchable anywhere they are in the world but under Biden, Americans are no longer safe outside America.
when Trump said "Americans first" he meant it to the core and he delivered on his promise.
Trump as a business man and a successful one at that understands the economy, he runs America like a business man, he is not a politician and this is why America prosperd during his reign.

Even now, trump still remains the most influential man in America, he is not the president but he is more powerful than the president.
it's like he is the one rulling the country on a low key and this is why he needs to come back.
The gop will resolve their controversy and all will be well again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Praying for Ms. Cheney and Mr. Kinzinger.

Politic has become something else.

benalvino3:

I agree he should never be the flag bearer. Enough of old men.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2022
armyofone:
Praying for Ms. Cheney and Mr. Kinzinger.

Politic has become something else.

I agree he should never be the flag bearer. Enough of old men.

Cheney is losing her constituent. she should run as a Democrat for president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2022
Armyofone come and carry your vice president and go. this is making Lie Muhammad and Buhari look like a rocket scientist

Kamala Harris: “We got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to have take this seriously”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JustJennifer: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2022
In this video I will show you how to link your Deriv Account to Metatrader5-Easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQ1WxLTtaI
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
OhBritannia:
Many presidents and heads of states are scared of him and that single fact is why America was very powerful during his reign.
That woman being held in Russia prison, if trump was president, Putin would have ordered her release back to America immediately trump calls him.
Do you know that when asap Rocky was arrested in Europe, trump threatened Sweden and they released him.
Americans are the number 1 and definitely the people that are untouchable anywhere they are in the world but under Biden, Americans are no longer safe outside America.
when Trump said "Americans first" he meant it to the core and he delivered on his promise.
Trump as a business man and a successful one at that understands the economy, he runs America like a business man, he is not a politician and this is why America prosperd during his reign.

Even now, trump still remains the most influential man in America, he is not the president but he is more powerful than the president.
it's like he is the one rulling the country on a low key and this is why he needs to come back.
You've said it all. Under Trump, no war was created, there was relative peace.There was also calm and Peace in the middle East. North Korea was tamed along with their threatening missile test. America's Economy was great unlike today - just take a look at how much it's costing Americans to pay for gas currently. It's a nightmare for a whole lot of people. Trump may have been brash and a jerk sometimes but common people knew he loved America to the core, all he wanted was what was best for America - hence the phrase, America First. Whether he runs in 2024 or De Santis, he will continue to be influential all round. Permit me to state this in capital letters
Like him or Not - even liberals know this and can see it for themselves

THE WORLD AS A WHOLE WAS IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE/CONDITION UNDER TRUMP

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
basilico:

Im not getting in a shouting match with you but you should up your game. Age is wisdom. Im not jobless. I am an ICT consultant across Africa and Middle East.. A fully registered electrical engineer to boot

What makes you idiots think that once you go the western world it makes you clever? Yet your grades could not get you a place in our local universities? Forcing you to seek foreign universities.
I develop systems that the developing world needs, Im usually online all the time because I work best at night when my kids go sleep.
And I play scrabble all night . Im upping my game I play on average 370 points per game. My best was 580. My best word I ever dropped was 180

GFY
Ya ah nat ah DStv repairer agains, ya ah nat ah solar installa agains, nows ya ah IT konsult

Kikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
OhBritannia:

Ya ah talks da rubbish

Paul Whelan was ah sentence ta 16 yers I'm Russia prison unda da orange maunds Trump, Iran ah attack US military base

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Dis ah funny post. Ya ah knows Trump arsi leakers by da posts grin

Kikikikikikiki

OhBritannia:
Good morning fellow Nigerians.
My name is Ohbritannia and i am here to tell you all why i think Governor Wike of Rivers State will be the best man to rule Nigeria and take it to a greater Destiny.

First i am going to be using the Donald Trump factor and similarities to describe Governor Wike of Rivers State.
I believe Those of us that are knowledgeable about the politics of the United States of America can truly see how Donald Trump Is of the same quality with Governor Wike of Rivers State.
So i am going to be mentioning the similarities between Donald Trump and Governor Wike.
1) Terrorism/banditry
We all know that anywhere in the world the radical terrorist hears the name of Donald Trump, they run Hecker scatter in dear and trembling, because they know that Donald Trump has vowed to kill off all of them and wipe them all from the face of this earth, Donald Trump doesn't joke around and negotiate with terrorist, he wipes them off and that's period.
That similar trait can be found in Wike.

Nigerians knows Wike just like Trump is not respecter of any group that will threaten the peace, life and property of Nigerians. Be they bandits, Boko Haram or unknown gun men.
Once he is president, these groups will simply run into hiding because just like Donald Trump, Governor Wike will wipe them off the face of the earth and Nigeria shall be peaceful again.

2) Economy policies
Just like Donald Trump, we all can tell that Governor Wike is going to take the Economy of Nigeria to the very top in the world, his economy policies in Rivers State has seen the state grow into one of the biggest state economy in Nigeria.

3) Development/ infrastructures
No country on earth will be regarded as first world country with a dwindling infrastructure.
And like it or not, Governor Wike of Rivers State has successfully done various projects and infrastructures across Rivers State.
Just like Donald Trump, Governor Wike is a man of infrastructures and i believe he is the right man for Nigeria.

4) Justice system.
One of the reasons why Nigeria is in this state today is because of our nun functioning justice system.
How many times has the ordinary man In the street gotten justice In Nigeria?
We live in a country where the Rich oppressed the poor.
We live in a country where the police and other security agencies do as they like and oppresses civilians.
But all this will stop with Governor Wike in charge of Aso rock.
He is a man of justice and we all saw how he has stood up for justice In his time as a Governor.

Fellow Nigerians !! No man is perfect.
Donald Trump isn't perfect, Wike isn't perfect however we all should put tribalism asides and reason with logic for once and we will see the Governor Wike of Rivers State is the right man for Nigeria.

Note: nobody paid me to write this article, i am just a good citizen of Nigeria that wants the best and nothing but the best for Nigeria.
Right now Nigeria needs a man like Donald Trump and Governor Wike of Rivers State is that man.

This article is written by Ohbritannia of Nairaland.
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
OhBritannia:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
basilico:

This killer was raided by police after he threatened and they recovered 17 or so knives.
He is a sicko He went on to purchase 4 guns
Dati why tough gun laws ah needs do day whako likeyy hims ah nat at da access. Da guy ah likey da manga stuff likey da CoolUsername toos

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ibime:
Kharma for the shooters' father.
Maybes da daddy ah Trump supports likey da shoota

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
obixcel:
You've said it all. Under Trump, no war was created, there was relative peace.There was also calm and Peace in the middle East. North Korea was tamed along with their threatening missile test. America's Economy was great unlike today - just take a look at how much it's costing Americans to pay for gas currently. It's a nightmare for a whole lot of people. Trump may have been brash and a jerk sometimes but common people knew he loved America to the core, all he wanted was what was best for America - hence the phrase, America First. Whether he runs in 2024 or De Santis, he will continue to be influential all round. Permit me to state this in capital letters

Ya ah talk da rubbish asi usual. I hopey Buhari Isa nat Owings ya salaries . I ah read Ina news dati Boko Haram ah attack buhari confoys andi releases da prisonas ins kujes prison ins Abuja grin grin grin

USA ah still pays da lowest cost fa gas ina defeloped worlds

Da global inflacion ah fly ofa ya head
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
jimetagambo:

Dati why tough gun laws ah needs do day whako likeyy hims ah nat at da access. Da guy ah likey da manga stuff likey da CoolUsername toos

Kikikikikikiki

Y'all are ok.

Don't come to Zoom class tomorrow

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
jimetagambo:

Ya ah nat ah DStv repairer agains, ya ah nat ah solar installa agains, nows ya ah IT konsult

Kikikikikikiki

solar is my side hustle

I also have fellows who install DSTV too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
basilico:

solar is my side hustle

I also have fellows who install DSTV too.
God blesses ya hustles

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OhBritannia(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
obixcel:

America is steadily going and her enemies are laughing and mocking at America.
trump came to steer the ship to glory but the woke lead satanist democrats came to ruined things.
2024 will be a crucial part in America history, 2024 is the last chance given to Americans, it they miss it then America is gone, like gone for Good.
The plan now is to make Kamala president and if The people of America don't wake up now, if the Satanist succeed in making Kamala president, then it is all over for America.
the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah will be child's play on what America will become if the republicans don't take over in the next election.
America will be the modem example of abomination.
Just watch, soon and very soon, the Satanist led Democrats will move to legalize Incest.
One of the things still saving America are the supreme court justices which were put there by GOD to cut the devilish excesses of the democrats.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
OhBritannia:
America is steadily going and her enemies are laughing and mocking at America.
trump came to steer the ship to glory but the woke lead satanist democrats came to ruined things.
2024 will be a crucial part in America history, 2024 is the last chance given to Americans, it they miss it then America is gone, like gone for Good.
The plan now is to make Kamala president and if The people of America don't wake up now, if the Satanist succeed in making Kamala president, then it is all over for America.
the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah will be child's play on what America will become if the republicans don't take over in the next election.
America will be the modem example of abomination.
Just watch, soon and very soon, the Satanist led Democrats will move to legalize Incest.
One of the things still saving America are the supreme court justices which were put there by GOD to cut the devilish excesses of the democrats.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
OhBritannia:

Why do I think the GOPs would be delighted to hear this?

Now they'd really have a case for forcing women to bear their rape bastards to term.

https://wapo.st/3IqXWfh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2022
budaatum:

In 2019, and his threats were not seen as more than that. And he could still get around the flimsy laws that allow him to buy a gun?

Now, if only the FBI could have locked him up, but I guess we ain't talking of Iran or Russia but the US of A.

They would have made him see a shrink
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:55am On Jul 07, 2022
budaatum:

Why do I think the GOPs would be delighted to hear this?

Now they'd really have a case for forcing women to bear their rape bastards to term.

https://wapo.st/3IqXWfh

Democrats love abortions because they sexualize and traffic children

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2020/09/14/jerry-harris-cheerleader-netflix-cheer-fbi-investigation-search-warrant-alleged-sexual-misconduct/5741805002/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
---Father of 9, Elon Musk quietly had twins last year with one of his executives---

Court documents obtained by Insider show that the tech mogul Elon Musk quietly had twins last November with one of his top executives, Shivon Zilis. Musk, who has been an outspoken advocate of bringing more babies into the world, now has nine known children.

In April, Musk, 51, and Zilis, 36, filed a petition to change the twins’ names in order to “have their father’s last name and contain their mother’s last name as part of their middle name.

The twins were born weeks before Musk and Claire Boucher, the musician who performs as Grimes, had their second child via surrogate in December.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
basilico:

They would have made him see a shrink

To buy a gun? I don't think you've allowed that law to be passed yet.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
basilico:

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2020/09/14/jerry-harris-cheerleader-netflix-cheer-fbi-investigation-search-warrant-alleged-sexual-misconduct/5741805002/

Yet, it's lots of Republicans that seem to prefer abusing those children!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by onyemaair: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
basilico:

Abortion should have never been allowed in the first place. Soo many innocent babies murdered.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by onyemaair: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
budaatum:

Yet, it's lots of Republicans that seem to prefer abusing those children!

That doesn't still mean that abortion is right.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
onyemaair:

That doesn't still mean that abortion is right.

Right for whom? For the person whom carrying to term might kill? For the person raped by their father or sibling?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.