Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1612702 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
DissTroy:

AbdulSleazy, I don't need to stroke my ego. There's nothing I've claimed I would do that I haven't done on Nairaland over the years. Testimonies abound by active Nairalanders, and even the moderators. Ask your buddy(ies) Korpsemen / Gedunidiot - they can relate from my previous moniker.smiley

You, on the other hand, are quasi-literate with the rational ability of a starving cricket. You can't distinguish lies from truth. You lack the mental capacity to sieve reality from the make-believe world dreamt up by the alternate news agencies you worship.
You'd never be able to form your own opinion or think for yourself because you lack the sentience and rationality possessed by advanced primates.
You are cursed to be a lapdog - a soundboard for propaganda. You'd always have less than a billionth impact of a 2-gram-sized piece of rock thrown into the Atlantic Ocean.

You're the most forgettable moniker on Nairaland. Your replies are as drab and mundane as muddy water in a pothole on some deserted road.
Nobody would remember you. Not physically or online. You aren't even a blithe or a stain - you'd always be nothing more than a speck of dust to be brushed off this canvas of our human existence.

Truth is, in the grand scheme of things, you do not exist any more than a wounded worker ant in an anthill did. Go offline for a little as a week on here or on any social media platform you are currently active on and you'd be forgotten. You add no value. Nothing comes from nothing.

This, AbdulSleeky, is your horrible reality. This is what you'd have to live with daily till your mortality ends. smiley
Finish him!!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
basilico:
This could be the Canadian salford . He changed to salford1. Be easy on him.

LMAO grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2020

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
salford1:

The orange turd aka Cheeto could not rig fox polls. grin

He is no longer in terms with Fox

Fox doesnt want to go down with him.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
DissTroy:

That's what you get when you try to duel with a wordsmith. I malleate and articulate words as easily as Hillary Clinton deletes incriminating emails from her private servers.

Unlike Dementia Joe Biden, stringing words in real-time into rationalized sentences comes comes easy to me and I don't need a teleprompter with stalled, timed wordings to reply anyone.
Does it worry you that I'm taking a dump on the racist, crime-supporting career-politician heroes of yours? Long may your pain continue!

Wow....stroking your ego with delusions of grandeur. A classic case of dunning-kruger effect- overconfidence in ignorance.

Trump sure does like stupid people.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zuorom:

Finish him!!!

It seems textual diarrhoea is your fatality

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
salford1:

Charity no longer begins at home. He cares so much about peace deals but let 200,000 Americans die right under his nose.

His crazy cultist fans cannot see the irony. lol

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mintum:

Why should he take the challenge of a pig? You no just get one single sense. What does it take to print a fake account balance? This G format wey u just learn go still bring your leg come outside las las. Ode!! OG's wey don run package dey drop anchor based on wetin eye don see, smally homeboy dey yarn upata. If you don't have anything upstairs, you no go shut your dirty mouth shift one side? If you don't start making noise that you are not in Nigeria, you will start saying all Trump's supporters are IPOB. You are even seeing a person with name olaadegbu and you are still saying we are all IPOB. Omo ale that can't even recognise his own language name when he sees it is calling people that are more Yoruba than him IPOB. Dodoyo, elede canada, koni da fun iya e
When you are losers and failures in life, all other people look yahoo boys to you. May all your curse in your language and English return back to you 100 folds. Amen.

Instead of cursing, have you prayed for Buhari today IPOB? grin
He is the cause of your frustration not me grin

There are Ibo boys in Ibadan that speak Yoruba more than Yorubas. You loser must be one of them. Chukudi the Igbo grin

You can take up the challenge too chukudi. You and disstroy can team up and I would still run circles around you losers and failures in life wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
cool

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
SonofLincoln:
What's up Buddy, been on sabbatical with family. You guys are doing a great job telling the cultists the follies of their blind support for the Orange Pig. Kudos to you guys. Our National nightmare will come to an end starting late evening of Nov 3rd or early morning of Nov 4th and a new morning will start in America on Jan 20, 2021 starting at Noon when Number 46 will be sworn in on the steps of the Capitol.
Lol, are you sure it's not your 200 naira data that finished and your bosses didn't give you another money to sub grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Wow....stroking your ego with delusions of grandeur. A classic case of dunning-kruger effect- overconfidence in ignorance.

Trump sure does like stupid people.
Professional Wikipedia editor with zero in his bank account grin

Instead of him to find something worthwhile doing to succeed in life to measure up and stop calling others yahoo boys, he hangs around Trump's thread and the olosho (prostitutes) thread on Nairaland. If this is not a curse, then I don't know what it is grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

It seems textual diarrhoea is your fatality
Don't hang yourself, you can't give what you don't have. Stop speaking nonsense just because you are trying to measure up to your tormentor grin.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zuorom:

Don't hang yourself, you can't give what you don't have. Stop speaking nonsense just because you are trying to measure up to your tormentor grin.

Tormentor? The professional Wikipedia editor? The expert in typing long-winded garbage? lol

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
salford1:

Instead of him to find something worthwhile doing to succeed in life to measure up and stop calling others yahoo boys, he hangs around Trump's thread and the olosho (prostitutes) thread on Nairaland. If this is not a curse, then I don't know what it is grin

Dont forget, he is also a professional Nairaland wordsmith who excels in typing long-winded trash.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
salford1:

Stfu. I only read the first line of your posts. If you guys find people richer and making progress in life, you tag them yahoo boys and thieves. Fucking loser.

Are you going to take up my challenge?

Broke ass IPOB aka professional Wikipedia editor. That's your achievement in life? grin
I'm not the one who's bragging about having limo on wheels - you are. You are the one who wants to fill up the emptiness in him and prove fictionally that he has something going for himself because you have so far failed to impress anyone on this intelligently.

You think it's a one-off or coincidence that I've specifically tagged you dumb and s criminal even though I have attacked other leftist dingbâts here? It's not. To earn a lot of money legally you need to work your butts off and intelligent.
You are on Nairaland at every hour and even your buddies can tell, you are the weakest link in their armour of wits.
This leaves only one option open - you are fraudster. Oh, you could claim bitcoin emperor or forex but we all know that's a euphemism for something more sinister.

Like I stated, anybody can fake bank receipts. Just install Canva and PicsArt on your phone. Heck! There are a thousand ways criminals do this. My antecedence on Nairaland has proven I never claim what I am not. I won't even brag about material wealth of status. I'd go on about intelligence though as it is the basis I choose my friendly acquaintances.

The most vocal and visible feminist on Nairaland between 2013 and 2016 was eventually exposed as a 17-year-old boy living with his parents. He gave proof before then that he was actually a female. Family Section folks should know this story.
There was a case of a guy who uploaded an account statement of 18 million in 2016. He got away with it for weeks until he was busted. He was even every believable.

Heck! On Twitter, there have been thousands of scandals involving fake bank balance. It's the oldest trick in the fraudster playbook.
Controversial internet antecedence has proven that anyone always quick to claim he'd want to post his or or her networth unasked is trying really hard to cover for something Something they don't have.

Main point: Finish what you started, Salford1. Post your account balance. You're standing in the dock now with your credibility at stake. Prove yourself worthy to this jury. We wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
salford1:

See screenshot below. That is why I said not everyone is worth chatting with on this forum. You choose those you reply to carefully smiley
If he is not on Nairaland, he is most likely patronizing a brothel.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
DissTroy:

Like I stated, anybody can fake bank receipts. Just install Canva and PicsArt on your phone. Heck! There are a thousand ways criminals do this. My antecedence on Nairaland has proven I never claim what I am not. I won't even brag about material wealth of status. I'd go on about intelligence though as it is the basis I choose my friendly acquaintances.

The most vocal and visible feminist on Nairaland between 2013 and 2016 was eventually exposed as a 17-year-old boy living with his parents. He gave proof before then that he was actually a female. Family Section folks should know this story.
There was a case of a guy who uploaded an account statement of 18 million in 2016. He got away with it for weeks until he was busted. He was even every believable.

Heck! On Twitter, there have been thousands of scandals involving fake bank balance. It's the oldest trick in the fraudster playbook.
Controversial internet antecedence has proven that anyone always quick to claim he'd want to post his or or her networth unasked is trying really hard to cover for something Something they don't have.

Main point: Finish what you started, Salford1. Post your account balance. You're standing in the dock now with your credibility at stake. Prove yourself worthy to this jury. We wait.

@ bold-
grin Damn.....a lot of fake people on nairaland! I had to laugh....

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Tormentor? The professional Wikipedia editor? The expert in typing long-winded garbage? lol
Lol. It seems this tag is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
"These lies demoralized the scientific community and cost countless lives in the United States,"

wrote Herbert Holden Thorp, editor in chief of Science magazine.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

@ bold-
Apart from been a brothel man, a professional Wikipedia editor, the bolded is another of the achievements in his pathetic life grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

There's something similar about you and Salford1 /Salford - you both created new monikers specifically for this thread because you are hiding your history on Nairaland.
How does it feel like having to maintain multiple personas on a seemingly faceless platform? Easy for you since you already have MPD.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
"These lies demoralized the scientific community and cost countless lives in the United States,"

wrote Herbert Holden Thorp, editor in chief of Science magazine.
Absolutely true.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
DissTroy:

There's something similar about you and Salford1 /Salford - you both created new monikers specifically for this thread because you are hiding your history on Nairaland.
How does it feel like having to maintain multiple personas on a seemingly faceless platform? Easy for you since you already have MPD.

LMAO.
I have been called coronavirus, Sonoflincoln, saxywale e.t.c
I guess it's now time to call abdulseeky.

On the side, I never even claimed not to be Salford or salford1. People on the travel thread where I am active know I bring out Salford when bot gets hold of Salford1. Anyone with the IQ of an ant should atleast know that.

Professional Wikipedia editor grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

@ bold-
Let me mention just a few of their monikers so you can dig up their stories and how well they laundered their fake e-reputations better than Salford1 ever can , even with fake account balances and pictures.

Nneka123
Victoriabee
DàrkRebel
JudeEfcc

They were extremely popular between 2013 to 2016 and provided evidence with faked picture of themselves, some with their monikers written on it. Find out who exposed them. smiley

That's just a few. I've dealt with pretenders like Salford1 way too many times that his antics seem like déjà vu - I've seen this movie series way too many times and they all end the same way. Let him upload his balance. That was one of the missing piece which led to the unveiling of two of the aforementioned monikers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
DissTroy:

Lol.......You are very wrong when it comes to me and my many monikers. I think over 7+ years on nairaland, I have almost 30 usernames.

I was originally mostly located on the religion section of nairaland. I was there promoting humanism (and by extension, atheism). At that time, atheists were quiet on nairaland and atheism was new. Christians were frustrated and angry at my antics. My problems started when I ventured into the islam section.

It was in the islam section that I started getting banned for just stating that I dont believe in islam. The tyrannical moderator at the time started banning me for 100 years. If one does not spell "Allah" with a capital "A", the moderator gives a ban. It was the incessant banning that led to my numerous usernames being created in defiance. I have 2 records on nairaland.

1. The first ever person to be permanently banned on nairaland
2. The first ever person to receive 100 years ban

...all because I am very open in my disagreement with organised religion.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
DissTroy:

Let me mention just a few of their monikers so you can dig up their stories and how well they laundered their fake e-reputations better than Salford1 ever can , even with fake account balances and pictures.

Nneka123
Victoriabee
DàrkRebel
JudeEfcc

They were extremely popular between 2013 to 2016 and provided evidence with faked picture of themselves, some with their monikers written on it. Find out who exposed them. smiley

That's just a few. I've dealt with pretenders like Salford1 way too many times that his antics seem like déjà vu - I've seen this movie series way too many times and they all end the same way. Let him upload his balance. That was one of the missing piece which led to the unveiling of two of the aforementioned monikers.
Wow. Did you take the outcome of your investigation to the bank to cash out?

EFCC could also help horn your skills. Maybe they can atleast fix you up with a job, so you can be taken off the street. wink

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
salford1:

When you are losers and failures in life, all other people look yahoo boys to you. May all your curse in your language and English return back to you 100 folds. Amen.

Instead of cursing, have you prayed for Buhari today IPOB? grin
He is the cause of your frustration not me grin

There are Ibo boys in Ibadan that speak Yoruba more than Yorubas. You loser must be one of them. Chukudi the Igbo grin

You can take up the challenge too chukudi. You and disstroy can team up and I would still run circles around you losers and failures in life wink
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
ribbit:
grin grin grin
Bro. These ones are small fries. I originally joined NL back in 2007 when I was rounding up my first degree. Compared to Nairaland's noisemakers back then, these ones are toddlers. They are learners grin
They should bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
No tyrant comes to power on the platform of genocidal tyranny, even though such ideas may be brewing already in the recesses of his mind. Each and every one of them promises to bring back law and order, create better economic conditions, and restore the nation’s glory.

These empty promises -- for he has little desire and even less ability to fulfill them -- are always tied together with the thread of scapegoating of the Others, a necessary component channeling the narcissistic rage outward and increasing the society’s cohesion.

But the tyrant sows discord and division among his own peoples as well. He cannot help it: pitting people against each other satisfies his irrepressible sadistic urge and makes it easier for him to dominate and control them.

The tyrant shows up in a society that is already weakened by disorder, blind to it, and unable and/or unwilling to take corrective measures which would prevent a tyrannical takeover.

Once he and his sycophantic cabal assume power, they deepen and widen the disorder, dismantling and changing the society’s norms, institutions, and laws to fully reflect their own pathology.

-Elizabeth Mika Psychotherapist, co-author of the NYT bestseller "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump,"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
No tyrant comes to power on the platform of genocidal tyranny, even though such ideas may be brewing already in the recesses of his mind. Each and every one of them promises to bring back law and order, create better economic conditions, and restore the nation’s glory.

These empty promises -- for he has little desire and even less ability to fulfill them -- are always tied together with the thread of scapegoating of the Others, a necessary component channeling the narcissistic rage outward and increasing the society’s cohesion.

But the tyrant sows discord and division among his own peoples as well. He cannot help it: pitting people against each other satisfies his irrepressible sadistic urge and makes it easier for him to dominate and control them.

The tyrant shows up in a society that is already weakened by disorder, blind to it, and unable and/or unwilling to take corrective measures which would prevent a tyrannical takeover.

Once he and his sycophantic cabal assume power, they deepen and widen the disorder, dismantling and changing the society’s norms, institutions, and laws to fully reflect their own pathology.

-Elizabeth Mika Psychotherapist, co-author of the NYT bestseller "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump,"

Roger Stone calls for Trump to seize total power if he loses the election
Stone also said federal authorities should seize all Nevada ballots, federal agents and GOP state officials should “physically” block voting, that Trump should nationalize police forces, and that Trump should order widespread arrests

Roger Stone is making baseless accusations of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election and is urging Donald Trump to consider several draconian measures to stay in power, including having federal authorities seize ballots in Nevada, having FBI agents and Republican state officials “physically” block voting under the pretext of preventing voter fraud, using martial law or the Insurrection Act to carry out widespread arrests, and nationalizing state police forces.

Stone, a longtime confidant of the president, made the comments during a September 10 appearance on far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ Infowars network. On July 10, Trump commuted a 40-month prison sentence that was handed down to Stone after he was convicted of lying to Congress and tampering with witnesses as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into 2016 election interference. Namely, Stone lied to Congress about his contacts with WikiLeaks, which released hacked emails with the aim of boosting Trump’s prospects. In the weeks leading up to the commutation, Stone made a number of media appearances where he asked Trump to grant him clemency and said that in exchange, he could be a more effective campaigner for the president’s 2020 reelection efforts.

Stone’s efforts are now underway, and his aim appears to be to spread conspiracy theories about voter fraud and call for actions that would likely intimidate potential Joe Biden voters.

During his September 10 appearance on The Alex Jones Show, Stone declared that the only legitimate outcome to the 2020 election would be a Trump victory. He made this assertion on the basis of his entirely unfounded claim that early voting has been marred by widespread voter fraud.

Stone argued that “the ballots in Nevada on election night should be seized by federal marshalls and taken from the state” because “they are completely corrupted” and falsely said that “we can prove voter fraud in the absentees right now.” He specifically called for Trump to have absentee ballots seized in Clark County, Nevada, an area that leans Democratic. Stone went on to claim that “the votes from Nevada should not be counted; they are already flooded with illegals” and baselessly suggested that former Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) should be arrested and that Trump should consider nationalizing Nevada’s state police force.

Beyond Nevada, Stone recommended that Trump consider several actions to retain his power. Stone recommended that Trump appoint former Rep. Bob Barr (R-GA) as a special counsel “with the specific task of forming an Election Day operation using the FBI, federal marshals, and Republican state officials across the country to be prepared to file legal objections and if necessary to physically stand in the way of criminal activity.”

Stone also urged Trump to consider declaring “martial law” or invoking the Insurrection Act and then using his powers to arrest Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Apple CEO Tim Cook, “the Clintons” and “anybody else who can be proven to be involved in illegal activity.”

Stone is no stranger to interfering in elections. He was reportedly an organizer of the so-called “Brooks Brothers riot” during the 2000 presidential election that led to vote counting being suspended in Miami-Dade County, Florida

https://www.mediamatters.org/roger-stone/roger-stone-calls-trump-seize-total-power-if-he-loses-election
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Salford1 abdulsleeky can't you guys ignore the brainless mor0n typing meaningless epistle to gain attention here.

Don't let him distract from posting and exposing the fat orange clown in white house to the world like you guys have been doing.

The more you feed the ediot with attention, the more he keeps coming back.

His live revolves around attention you give him, starve him of that and watch the fool disappear like a fart of leprous witch.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.