Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606769 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Go hawk your gala on the streets. Did you listen to Ms Fiona ?.
what incriminating evidence are you talking about?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ms Hill and Holmes are tearing everything down. Everything proved.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
garetz:

what incriminating evidence are you talking about?

Go back and watch this time with your brain tube switch on.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kopfschmerzens:
Ms Hill and Holmes are tearing everything down. Everything proved.
According to the Servile puppies of trump on Nairaland, they are all liars. Bunch of clowns.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
coluka:

You are worse than dumb, how is she an accessory witness? It's obvious you don't know what an accessory witness is. An accessory witness is a person who aids, abets, or encourages another to commit a crime but does not actually participate in the commission of the crime. how does this so called 'witness' fit the bill?
how about pivotal to establishing the motive of a crime idiot! All you described above is a codefendant and foolish people were actually liking your post! SMH!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kopfschmerzens:

Go back and watch this time with your brain tube switch on.
Excess of sun and heat can make someone's brain fractured.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Anduku:
Vindman basically admitted he’s the source for the whistle-blower. He says he told someone in the intel community about the call. Schiff interjects and claims he’ll reveal the whistleblower.

Nunes: Did you discuss the July 25 call or July 26 call with anyone outside the White House?

Vindman: George Kent, and someone in the intelligence community I'm not going to name.

Schiff interrupts to "protect the whistleblower."

Recall that Vindman testified under oath last month that he didn't know who the whistleblower is. Vindman lied last month!! This dude committed a crime
so basically you want to know you called the firefighters and ignore the fire right? Sounds about republican
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Excess of sun and heat can make someone's brain fractured.

Lols!!! Who know Bolton can be a decent person in this committee of criminals.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
GalaticHorde:
how about pivotal to establishing the motive of a crime idiot! All you described above is a codefendant and foolish people were actually liking your post! SMH!
They love giving each other likes like their life advancement depends on it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Anduku:
Vindman was insubordinate, ignored chain of command, leaked, [b]and lied to Congress about not knowing who the whistleblower is, [/b]when he clearly knows because he was the whistleblower's primary source.

He deserves to be court-martialied under the UCMJ.
so? undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
obixcel:
So Adam shifty Shiff wants to protect the whistle-blower that he admittedly claimed he doesn't know? How do you protect someone you don't have a clue about? Only in d world of deranged lunatics grin grin
because it is the law dumbo! Jeez! How hard was that to remember! Sometimes I have to ask myself whether some of you are actually literate adults
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kopfschmerzens:

That shows you how bad Trump is. Bolton of all people. Only the clowns on Nairaland and Nazis are Trampy core base and the best part of it is that the clowns on Nairaland can't vote.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
GalaticHorde:
because it is the law dumbo! Jeez! How hard was that to remember! Sometimes I have to ask myself whether some of you are actually literate adults
Sometimes I doubt if these guys have any functioning brain ?. How many times people have to tell the servile lapdogs that's it's a law that a whistleblower identity can't be revealed. What part of that is hard to comprehend for these Orange pig lovers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Anduku:
Rep. Stefanik also got Vindman to affirm that Anti-Corruption probes are legally mandated part of Ukraine Aid packages
not the probes you white faced liar! The policy, since you want to get technical! The policy was bipartisan but the specific probe on the biden's was Trump's not so brilliant idea on Ukrainian anti corruption policy implementation
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Anduku:
Not a single one of the Democrats "star witnesses" confirmed that there was a quid pro quo.

In fact, when asked if they had evidence of bribery, they all said NO!!!
I know this is coming late, but mehn! Did sondland burst your bubble grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kopfschmerzens:

As much hatred as I have for Bolton because of his hawkish stand in getting us into Afghanistan and Iraq war, I guess he wants to go to his maker by making up against the useless Benedict Donald.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Anduku:

Rep. Ratcliffe just basically debunked the Dem’s entire reason for impeaching Trump. they decided to run with the idea of impeaching him for bribery? Well, Rep Ratcliffe noted that in the nearly 4,000 pages of deposition transcripts, the word "bribery" appears only once - in reference to Biden, Ratcliffe then asked Vindman and Williams if they believe they witnessed bribery. Both answered NO!!!
you like many dumb Republicans seem to be under the impression that unless a witness to a crime can in verbatim identify the legal nomenclature of a crime, then it ceases to be a crime at the stage of trial angry what a big fvcking joke! A witnesses job is to identify the events and processes that a jury can use to establish a crime and pass appropriate judgement! Not to pass judgment themselves so for goodness sake pretend you are neutral and stick to truths

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
Anduku:
Devin Nunes took the media apart, "The media, of course, are free to act as Democrat puppets, and they’re free to lurch from the Russia hoax to the Ukraine hoax at the direction of their puppet masters."
no actually, David nunes was just foaming in the mouth i.e babbling incoherently

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
obixcel:
Exactly! And surprisingly even CNN's Bash (a female political analyst) admitted that Pelosi "intentionally" changed the narrative to Bribery, Bash called it a "political move". So even the fake news media are beginning to see through this bull crap, Lol
dumbo it is not called changing the narrative! It is legally known as adding more charges! Chai! Who send me work sef? undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
happney65:
"Volker amends earlier testimony to confirm ukraine aid was tied to public investigations of the Bidens" which is nothing but a Quid pro quo..

Republicons do not even have any more talking points,all they do now is to attack witnesses..They are like the APC of Nigeria,Far worst than the scum of the earth!!!
according to anduku and the repubs, Volker has to say "quid quo pro" in verbatim first before it qualifies as one
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
garetz:
Rep. Jim Jordan: In no way shape or form... did you receive any indication whatsoever that resembled a quid pro quo. Is that correct?”

Ambassador Volker: “That’s correct.”
it is not up to Volker to judge, congress would do that
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
garetz:
Rep. Elise Stefanik: "No Quid Pro Quo?"

Morrison: "Correct."

"No Bribery?"

"Correct."

"No Extortion?"

"Correct."
those questions were in context of his testimony doofus
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
garetz:
Devin Nunes: "Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at anytime during your time in the White House?"

Volker and Morrison: "No"
Volker: the allegations against the biden's were self serving and not credible!

And trump and Republicans use this excuse as their basis for the anti corruption stance in Ukraine
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lucasbalo:
You are right. Rudy will take a fall for the worthlessly corrupt Trump. How many people in trump's inner circle have to go jail before they turn on him. The worst President in American history and history will be very bad to his memory.
this never stop being funny grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Your god Trump is going down. Sondland is a big trumper who donated $1 million to Trump's presidential election campaign but he's not going down for Trump. The plot thickens and after this we go through the Judiciary committee where the articles of impeachment will be officially launched.
no stop it! According to obixcel sondland was a deepstate never trumper cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
kopfschmerzen:
GOP talking point is the new bullshit of the century. He acted on and coordinate a bribery, extortion and quid pro quo. But after whistle blower report got to the white house, funds were released, call ambassador that he want nothing and no quid pro quo. So next time I take my glock to the bank next street and order everyone down, and the police are by the door. I will scream and say I don't wanna commit any robbery, I just want nothing to do here. Nice try GOP reeetards.
attempted crimes have stopped being criminal, republican logic

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
garetz:
Rep Stefanik: "You testified, 'President Trump never told me directly that the aid was conditioned on the investigations?'"

Ambassador Sondland: "That's correct."
quote the timeline his phased testimonies were referring to! Republican olodo's grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
GalaticHorde:
no stop it! According to obixcel sondland was a deepstate never trumper cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Obixcel is one of a kind. A guy that donated $1 million to Trump inaugural comitee and that's why Trump appointed him as Ambassador. Another pay to play on the part of Trump who wants to drain the swamp.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
GalaticHorde:
this never stop being funny grin
Spot on my brother. Sleaze producing White House.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Thegamingorca(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
GalaticHorde:
I know this is coming late, but mehn! Did sondland burst your bubble grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko8Gfkikb3I

Sonlamd that said he had just been pressuming

Sondland that said himself that there was no quid pro quo and trump himself was not having it grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Sondland that said himself that there was no quid pro quo and trump himself was not having it grin
what was his opening statement again.?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Thegamingorca(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
GalaticHorde:
quote the timeline his phased testimonies were referring to! Republican olodo's grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko8Gfkikb3I

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.