Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Kabiru A. Maikala Is One Of The Icons In GOMBE Music Industry (GMI) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kabiru A. Maikala Is One Of The Icons In GOMBE Music Industry (GMI) (625 Views)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) / Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kabiru A. Maikala Is One Of The Icons In GOMBE Music Industry (GMI) by imgombe2018(m): 12:52am On May 17, 2018
I am Ibrahim M Gombe, I interviewed the upcoming celebrity via Facebook on how how he started his music carer and I was able to come out with the following outcome. "When I was young, I mean when I was in primary school I was having a great zeal of being a film actor. I was later advised by my sister to start singing carer to cover up the long thirst I had for joining the film industry. I started practicing how to write music script and thank God now I am now on the stage. I am sure I will be counted among those Gombe based musicians," said Kabiru A. Maikala.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Fella Makafui ‘confesses’ Her ‘love’ For Patapaa / Rico Party With Cee-c And Khloe In Warri - Video / Dremo Celebrates His Mom's Birthday On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.