Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) (36915 Views)

'This One Na Step-Mommy Of Ikorodu' – Bobrisky's Lookalike Spotted / Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) / Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bbnaija Tolani Baj Visit Royal Majesty, Oba Kabiru Adewale Shotobu of Ikorodu

Tolani Baj is a brand beyond entertainment
The goal is to be a woman of power, influence and inspiration

She wrote;
I feel honoured to be granted the opportunity to be in the presence of Royal Majesty, Oba Adewale Shotobu of Ikorodu to share my plans on how I intend to make an impact in the community

I've always been passionate about helping the less privileged and now that God has placed me in this position, I am ready to ACT on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6qcWw7FhJc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBA5QRnn8C/?igshid=1lprdtv06kafc

8 Likes

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Kestolove(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bbn most beautiful

27 Likes

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by devilmaycry: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
Bbn most beautiful
Ya...she tried ...but i wont give her most beautiful tho....

I mean...didnt u see ozor ?...ozor with d leggins grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by humblegirl: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
God bless her
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Kestolove(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
devilmaycry:

Ya...she tried ...but i wont give her most beautiful tho....

I mean...didnt u see ozor ?...ozor with d leggins grin
ozor na guy na
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by devilmaycry: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kestolove:
ozor na guy na
lol...which guy... grin

8 Likes

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by updatechange(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
RIP to the legend himself...
Diego Maradona

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Samsimple(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
the show has ended please let us rest abeg

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by kolafolabi(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Good for her. Sebi na wetin you want make we know.
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by majamajic(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
She come stand too close to the Oba

Knowing fully well she is taller !

1 Like

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by HerMajestyCares(f): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nice one cheesy

As a royalty that I am,
I will say you did well by visiting the royal family,

I also wish you the Best in accomplishing what you want to do for the community.

1 Like

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Can we just let these guys be independent and carve a niche for themselves without attaching BBNaija to their names, lol
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Netflixng(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
I dey find customers
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by newharddrives(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Opepera: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
lovely girl
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Enjoy the fame
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Ugaboy: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Duduop: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
T Baj americana
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Addbopn: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bbnaija yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by ATEAMS: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Indecent star

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Coronavirus84: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tolani congratulations
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by tstx(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Okay
Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Celsius0: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
So educative Best news. Thanks Mod

2 Likes

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by Brandella: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Bbnaija Tolani Baj Visit Royal Majesty, Oba Kabiru Adewale Shotobu of Ikorodu

Tolani Baj is a brand beyond entertainment
The goal is to be a woman of power, influence and inspiration

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBA5QRnn8C/?igshid=1lprdtv06kafc

Misplaced priorities.

Imagine how the Educational sector would soar if the people in power paid this much attention to them.

I'm certain they don't know the difference between National assets and liabilities.

This whole country needs a renovation

3 Likes

Re: Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) by praiseneo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mtchw undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars At Femi Adebayo's Wedding To Second Wife [PICS] / Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.