Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care (3015 Views)

To All Those Who Have Lost Their Natural Skin Color / How Do I Get My Natural Skin Colour Back? / Natural Skin Beauty Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 1:53am On May 17, 2018
For many years, West-African women have made and used a vegetable-based soap to gently cleanse their skin and hair. This soap is known as African black soap. Locally, it is also called alata simena, sabulun salo, ose dudu, and anago soap.

Here are some benefits of this wonderful soap:

1. Suits all types of skin

2. Cleanses skin

3. Exfoliates

4. Evens skin tone

5. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles

6. Minimises scars and blemishes

7. Fights acne

8. Treats eczema

9. Treats scalp

So are YOU looking for that flawless and even skin tone? *African100% natural organic soap by sheawellness is the soap for you. We've combined the best and surest skin friendly ingredients to make our soap worth your while.

At sheawellness we let your skin do the talking.

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 8:28am On May 28, 2018
Testimonies are flowing in! Our African soap PURE INDULGENCE for that natural fairness and glow and Our African soap FLAWLESS for that velvety smooth and blemish free skin.

All natural ingredients no harmful chemicals, It works, it's tested, it's trusted.

Order for yours today and get that edible skin you've always dreamed of kiss

@ SHEAWELLNESS WE LET YOUR SKIN DO THE TALKING wink

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 2:26pm On May 29, 2018
DO YOU SUFFER FROM BUTT RASHES(KRAW KRAW)?

ACNE OR PIMPLES?

DOES YOUR LEGS HAVE DARK SPOTS?

ARE YOU TIRED OF BLACK AND SPOTTED INNER THIGHS?

We've got the solution to your skin problems! We are tested, we are trusted and we've worked hard to bring to you OUR ALL NATURAL SKIN ENRICHING SOAP.

Get back your confidence and look with our PURE INDULGENCE AND FLAWLESS ALL NATURAL SOAP.

@SHEAWELLNESS WE LET YOUR SKIN DO THE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
INTRODUCING our SHEA BODY BUTTER made from PURE COCONUT OILS, ORGANICALLY GROWN CARROTS, PURE AFRICAN SHEA NUT, VITAMIN E and lots of other natural ingredients.

Our SHEA BODY BUTTER gives your skin a luxurious glow, smoothens out rough coarse skin, feeds your skin with collagen, protects your skin from harmful sun rays with SPF 6.

It has anti ageing properties to reverse the wrinkles and loose skin caused by the loss of collagen on our skin due to ageing and sun exposure.

Its skin healing and cooling effect works great for the lil ones nappy rash, just a lil dab and your baby's skin is back to freshness and smoothness.

WE ARE TRUE, WE ARE TESTED, WE ARE TRUSTED.

Get yours today and join hundreds of men and women who use SHEA BODY BUTTER to achieve skin so smooth and radiant you want to touch it all day.

@ sheawellness we let your skin do the talking

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
At sheawellness we value our customers and always strives to appreciate and please you!!!.

As an introductory offer we have decided to gift some of our customers...

One 250gram jar of our SHEA BODY BUTTER! for every two 500gram jar of PURE INDULGENCE all natural skin soap.

This offer is open to both new and existing clients and will run till the end of June 2018 or while stocks lasts.

For more in

*Modified*

Lolz to all our FLAWLESS Customers a promo is coming up too! We are not leaving you out.

Watch this space for the arrival of our skin glow serum! You'd be glad you did kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by MikeBetty(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
How Much Is Ur Product? Especially The One To Treat Rashes. Can I Get Ur Product In Pharmacy Or Supermarket?

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
MikeBetty:
How Much Is Ur Product? Especially The One To Treat Rashes. Can I Get Ur Product In Pharmacy Or Supermarket?
The pure indulgence goes for 5000 naira a cup, yes you can find our products in pharmacys in Lagos.
Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 1:50am On Jun 19, 2018
Share your testimony! The skin speaks truly.

Promo still on.

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 1:04am On Jul 15, 2018
More testimonies cool

We are tested

We are trusted

We are true

For further enquiries call

WhatsApp

http:///send?phone=

Email - geze911@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Bibada: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2018
Good morning ma. Please kindly recommend what I can use for a breast sore as a FTM. My lo is just 12days old with a very sharp gum. I have a very bad sore on both breast due to her biting while sucking. Had to stop breastfeeding cos the sore became an open wound and is extremely painful. Now I express naturally with my hand to feed her till the sore heals. I will be very grateful to get a feedback as I see you are really an active member on this forum especially on the health section. Kindly assist me as I look forward to keep breastfeeding my baby.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 3:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Bibada:
Good morning ma. Please kindly recommend what I can use for a breast sore as a FTM. My lo is just 12days old with a very sharp gum. I have a very bad sore on both breast due to her biting while sucking. Had to stop breastfeeding cos the sore became an open wound and is extremely painful. Now I express naturally with my hand to feed her till the sore heals. I will be very grateful to get a feedback as I see you are really an active member on this forum especially on the health section. Kindly assist me as I look forward to keep breastfeeding my baby.
Sorry about your pain sis, I responded on the newborn thread. Congratulations on your baby.
Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Cassie74: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=Liftedhands post=69793772] Sorry about your pain sis, I responded on the newborn thread. Congratulations on your baby.[/quote

Watching out....
Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=Cassie74 post=69874576][/quote] cool

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Bibada: 6:00am On Aug 07, 2018
Liftedhands:
Sorry about your pain sis, I responded on the newborn thread. Congratulations on your baby.

Gud morning sis. Please can I have ur WhatsApp number. I'll like to know more about aju mbaise. I'm really interested in getting one. Thanks
Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bibada:

Gud morning sis. Please can I have ur WhatsApp number. I'll like to know more about aju mbaise. I'm really interested in getting one. Thanks
080 good afternoon.
Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Bibada: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Liftedhands:
080 670 69 650 good afternoon.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Liftedhands:
DO YOU SUFFER FROM BUTT RASHES(KRAW KRAW)?

ACNE OR PIMPLES?

DOES YOUR LEGS HAVE DARK SPOTS?

ARE YOU TIRED OF BLACK AND SPOTTED INNER THIGHS?

We've got the solution to your skin problems! We are tested, we are trusted and we've worked hard to bring to you OUR ALL NATURAL SKIN ENRICHING SOAP.

Get back your confidence and look with our PURE INDULGENCE AND FLAWLESS ALL NATURAL SOAP.

@SHEAWELLNESS WE LET YOUR SKIN DO THE TALKING

Don't suffer in silence... a great skin is just a call and alert away cool
Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by legendsmother(f): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wow thats good will patronize soon

2 Likes

Re: Come In For Your Sheawellness All Natural Skin Care by Liftedhands(f): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2019
legendsmother:
Wow thats good will patronize soon
Thanks sis kiss

(1) (Reply)

Red Hot: Serena Williams Pairs Dress & Sneakers / LOOK LIKE A CELEBRITY WITH EVELINE COSMETICS / How To Make Money While Having Fun...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.