Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad (65104 Views)

Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / Ik Ogbonna Sends Message To His Daughter After Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Dad / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by pressplay411(m): 5:59am On May 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Well, I wouldn't know that. Different people have different approach to life, based on their orientation.

Wizkid makes better music than Davido, but Davido seems to be a better human being. Dude should learn how to live responsibly and face his responsibilities. When you bring a child into the world, you put that child's welfare over yours.
This is not to say that the women who lure them to bed are not gold diggers and schemers. They want to use the children as a visa to his money and a dependant lifestyle.

Exactly.
Wizzy obviously chose the life of a rolling stone. A responsible lady won't settle for life of a baby mama.
But like you said, their child(ren) should generally become priority.

Its a messy situation as it is. That's why it pays to do it right to avoid being taken for granted or abused in marriage.

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by tenmariner: 5:59am On May 17, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Have u heard about Agunmu Baba luku undecided?

Dat agunmu happens to be d genesis of my current plight.. But instead of baba luku..I took agunmu baba Osogbo..
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by gabonsky: 5:59am On May 17, 2018
akokaite:
Wizzy why? Remba, those children are blessing to u.

Check my signature for easy renovation, supervision, Building plan (Architectural) and other related construction work: lasu20032004@gmail.com
ogbeni, dm me now jare as i want to clarify something from u
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by samsongbemisola(m): 6:01am On May 17, 2018
I don't believe Wizkid don't take care of his kids. I feel they just want more than just for the kids. They feel they deserve better. Looking at Davido's Chioma will make them feel they deserve more, but to Wizkid they are just Babymamas.

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by truthfulmallam(m): 6:02am On May 17, 2018
Abeg I wan ask: sheh to born pikin outside marriage na bad thing, abi?....

Oh, how morality has been been eroded in our generation... Those days, people are even ashamed to talk about babies born outside wedlock... Now it's a celebrity hot chat...

What values will those children grow up with? What's the future generation learning from us as moral values to imbibe?

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Just2endowed2(m): 6:03am On May 17, 2018
tenmariner:
Av bn purging since 11pm yesterday night. If not, I won't be on this 2 side 1 side baby mama story..
Whhheeeew my bom bom is so fragile right now..

Take red and yellow capsules undecided
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by truthfulmallam(m): 6:05am On May 17, 2018
samsongbemisola:
I don't believe Wizkid don't take care of his kids. I feel they just want more than just for the kids. They feel they deserve better. Looking at Davido's Chioma will make them feel they deserve more, but to Wizkid they are just Babymamas.

Babymamas ni... Mamababies ko...
They are mothers of his children... Period..
Stop using sugarcoated language to describe bad behaviour

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by kekenation(m): 6:09am On May 17, 2018
To whose benefit?
Chiscomax:
5:30am

It will never go well with Buhari and his supporters. This I pronounce today; Tuesday, 17th May 2018.

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by mightyhazell: 6:11am On May 17, 2018
Chiscomax:

It will never go well with Buhari and his supporters. This I pronounce today; Tuesday, 17th May 2018.

today na tuesday?

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Moukandjo: 6:12am On May 17, 2018
maxtop:
Who is a better baby daddy between Wizkid and David ?

Like for Wizkid and share for Davido

Mr man, if you know you need plenty likes & shares especially from the numerous empty & deluded IPIGs on Nairaland, simply insult Buhari for no reason on any thread at all & you'll have over 500 likes & shares under 2 hours. They live for such!

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Pavore9: 6:12am On May 17, 2018
truthfulmallam:

Babymamas ni... Mamababies ko...
They are mothers of his children... Period..
Stop using sugarcoated language to describe bad behaviour

The use of the word "babymama" is a defense mechanism but as you posted those ladies are the mothers of his children whether he is married to them or not.

The question should be is he developing a secured attachment with his children as that will definitely influence their relationship with him as they grow older, it is just not about the money. Na person dey carry gun shoot im papa!
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by tenmariner: 6:13am On May 17, 2018
Just2endowed2:

Take red and yellow capsules undecided

Thanks sir..I will get it..just waiting for chemist to open.
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Lordcenturion2(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Have u heard about Agunmu Baba luku undecided?

Crazy man, agunmu baba luku ko, agunmu baba mufu ni.... grincheesy
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Just2endowed2(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2018
tenmariner:

Thanks sir..I will get it..just waiting for chemist to open.

Or salt and sugar to hold it
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by alenwup(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2018
His reply is so daft. If there are two sides to every story - which we all know - why don't you tell the world your own part since the women have said theirs. These kinds are out of their minds

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 6:15am On May 17, 2018
MissEdified:
Wizkid has reacted after being called out by his two babymamas for not being there for his kids.

His first babymama hinted at him not being there for his son when he failed to wish him a happy birthday as he turned 7 last week.

And yesterday,his second claimed he hasn’t been there for his son either.

According to Wizkid,there are two sides to every story .He didn’t elaborate .

http://newshelm.ng/wizkid-reacts-after-babymama-called-him-a-deadbeat-dad/

I stand with wizkid
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 6:18am On May 17, 2018
OKorowanta:
[s]Na slay mamas dey chop una money.
This ladies wont just sit and call u out.
Acts like Wizkid,Davido make up to 100 million in a year or more.
Endorsements,shows,politicians largesse..yet u cant support child and mum with at least a million naira annually?
You and your twitter handle dey mad![/s]

wizkid is trying on his own part... if the babymamas can't contribute to take care of their kids then they're just gold diggers... the kids are also their responsibility

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On May 17, 2018
Why are we judging these babymamas? As a man you should be able to gather self control, if you don't want to fvck a woman, you shoo her off. You don't have to spread your genes everywhere because every girl is now gullible and would easily spread their legs at the mention of just a word.

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by isybeke(f): 6:26am On May 17, 2018
2 sides of every story ke? Stop being irresponsible, go and take care of ur son u have the money.....those children are ur future and there's no excuse for ur failure not being in there lifes

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 6:27am On May 17, 2018
I don't just understand what is wrong with individuals of the female gender.

A man takes care of the kids for as long as possible you won't hear his voice but a woman takes care of the kids within a short period of time she'll not allow people to hear word as if the kids aren't her responsibility too.. smh

As for wizkid's babymama.. since that stuff is equivalent to $500 monthly, why can't she add her own $500 to make it $1000? $1000 is equal to 350k naira

This lady is just a gold digger .
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 6:28am On May 17, 2018
isybeke:
[s]2 sides of every story ke? Stop being irresponsible, go and take care of ur son u have the money.....those children are ur future and there's no excuse for ur failure not being in there lifes[/s]
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by yollychika(f): 6:29am On May 17, 2018
Dude shud take care of his kids naaaaaaaa

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 6:29am On May 17, 2018
Cutehector:
[s]Why are we judging these babymamas? As a man you should be able to gather self control, if you don't want to fvck a woman, you shoo her off. You don't have to spread your genes everywhere because every girl is now gullible and would easily spread their legs at the mention of just a word.[/s]
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 6:29am On May 17, 2018
OKorowanta:
Na slay mamas dey chop una money.
Endorsements,shows,politicians largesse..yet u cant support child and mum with at least a million naira annually?
You and your twitter handle dey mad!

Is $13k not more than a million naira?

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 6:30am On May 17, 2018
yollychika:
[s]Dude shud take care of his kids naaaaaaaa[/s]

wizkid is trying..
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by abuhusna1: 6:31am On May 17, 2018
Chiscomax:

Is shall never be well with you and those of you trying to take us back to the looting era
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by translux(m): 6:35am On May 17, 2018
Chiscomax:

Oga this one na early morning curse ooo
.Chai Buari don suffer
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:36am On May 17, 2018
OKorowanta:
Na slay mamas dey chop una money.
You and your twitter handle dey mad!
Wizkid babymama said she gave him "mere" 4.5million in 2 years!
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Oti4truth: 6:38am On May 17, 2018
Chiscomax:

This is a pure madness. Honestly, you and those liken/sharing your senseless message need to go to psychiatric hospital for brain checkup because I doubt if you actually get a functioning brain. Is it now a crime that some people are not seen things from your own point of view?
Moderator please do the needful for this guy.

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized