Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad (65110 Views)

Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / Ik Ogbonna Sends Message To His Daughter After Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Dad / "Wizkid Is A Deadbeat Fool" - Binta Diallo, 2nd Baby Mama Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Elliot2(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2018
samsongbemisola:
I don't believe Wizkid don't take care of his kids. I feel they just want more than just for the kids. They feel they deserve better. Looking at Davido's Chioma will make them feel they deserve more, but to Wizkid they are just Babymamas.
Those baby mamas don't appear like they were in a committed relationship with wizkid. It must have happened as a one night stand or flings lasting for few days. And he must have given them good money or they voluntarily accepted the banging based on the star boy status.
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 8:08am On May 17, 2018
Moukandjo:

Mr man, if you know you need plenty likes & shares especially from the numerous empty & deluded IPIGs on Nairaland, simply insult Buhari for no reason on any thread at all & you'll have over 500 likes & shares under 2 hours. They live for such!

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by eph12(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2018
2mch:

Yes. They always weigh the child support based on income and lifestyle. Since he’s a star, his kids must be afforded a similar life to if they lived with their father. A person should be smarter when they have money. You don’t go around having irresponsible sex. He should have loved himself more than that. It’s just the way life works in sane countries. The person paying support can be man or woman. If you earn more, you pay support. Shikena. Wizkid met her in America and impregnated her there. American bleeps have yielded fruit, he must pay American money.
I didn't read it anywhere about how wizkid raped her.

Maybe she even deceived wizkid to have that sex. She may have told wizkid that she's safe and all. She should go and get a job to support wizkid in raising the kid
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by OKorowanta: 8:14am On May 17, 2018
Ezemarcel:
seeing ur name is enough to justify ur iberibe ....okoroahausa. Before they became babymamas ,they were slay queens...so use ur brains

Mr sabi sabi,where were u wen python dancers entered ya yard and were killing ya kinsmen?
You for use dis ya sabi sabi take help us defend.
Pray Buhari dont read this ur comment if not,hausa will rule over u for another 100 years.
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by richard69(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2018
Actually there are three sides to a story not two. Mine, yours and the truth.
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Olatunji1929: 8:45am On May 17, 2018
innobets:
Tell your own side of the story and defend yourself nahh
nah u be im olori ebi or judge
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Myself2(m): 8:59am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

Sue him in which country?? Nigeria?

if the gold diggers can't provide they will rot in hunger.

Well wetin consign me sef, na just the innocent kids need to be taken care of, I have no sympathy for the gold diggers, if e easy make dem too wax album nah
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by VivaLaFrans: 9:00am On May 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Wizkid makes good music, but he is highly irresponsible and that should not be taken away.

Most of these ladies that want to bed stars are actually gold diggers and not because of their love for them. Why not use protection? Why not take care of your baby when you pop one? The other day, his first baby mama called him out codedly. Today, the second one does too. To think that he starts by denying responsibility for the pregnancies should have taught these ladies a lesson.

You can take a man out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of a man.
Makes good music for where? Is that your definition of good music. What has his music thought you, to walk up to ladies in the street, scope her and then Bleep her I guess
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by kruzyempire(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2018
Baby mama group of companies, una think Say the result would be a baby forever, jus wait for the real GBESE when the kids gets into adolescent age.. Una go explain die

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Myself2(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2018
eph12:

4.5m is not enough to cater for a 2 years old child in 2 years?

Yes and no
For some families,that is enough to cater for 10 2 year olds for ten years, but I think Wizkid is on a higher level.When you say cater for for,what exactly do you mean?? Is it his school fees for two years ? Medical,feeding,clothing, birthday celebrations or other incidentals which normally a child that has someone as well off as Wizkid ought to be entitled to ?? Like he said, two sides to a coin,REALLY
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 9:06am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:
I don't just understand what is wrong with individuals of the female gender.

A man takes care of the kids for as long as possible you won't hear his voice but a woman takes care of the kids within a short period of time she'll not allow people to hear word as if the kids aren't her responsibility too.. smh

As for wizkid's babymama.. since that stuff is equivalent to $500 monthly, why can't she add her own $500 to make it $1000? $1000 is equal to 350k naira

This lady is just a gold digger .

$1000 barely covers monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in most parts of Canada; reckon its similar in the USA.
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by enonche85(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2018
I dunno if it's my eyes o!,...but why does that little boy look like Tekno

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by PRINCEVICKEY: 9:22am On May 17, 2018
WIDKID DEY FOLLOW TUFACE STEPS.......

DIKEnaWAR:
Wizkid makes good music, but he is highly irresponsible and that should not be taken away.

Most of these ladies that want to bed stars are actually gold diggers and not because of their love for them. Why not use protection? Why not take care of your baby when you pop one? The other day, his first baby mama called him out codedly. Today, the second one does too. To think that he starts by denying responsibility for the pregnancies should have taught these ladies a lesson.

You can take a man out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of a man.
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by peacengine(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2018
3 kids from 3 women, de guy no get sense. More women, more problem
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Pavore9: 10:58am On May 17, 2018
eph12:

I didn't read it anywhere about how wizkid raped her.

Maybe she even deceived wizkid to have that sex. She may have told wizkid that she's safe and all. She should go and get a job to support wizkid in raising the kid

Deceived Wizkid? shocked Is he a minor?
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by kmaster007: 10:59am On May 17, 2018
he can't see is son's, Tiwa don cover his face. love potion
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by eph12(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2018
Pavore9:

Deceived Wizkid? shocked Is he minor?
Anybody can be deceived, not just a minor
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Pavore9: 11:13am On May 17, 2018
eph12:

Anybody can be deceived, not just a minor

Two people were into indiscriminate sex, none should be seen as a victim. They are both adults who knew sex could lead to pregnancy. A man who is financially comfortable and has chosen the path of sleeping around should always remember that "one day monkey go go market and e no go return". It pays to be self-disciplined.

It is the one who is wearing white fabric that keeps away from palm oil, not the other way around!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by eph12(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2018
Pavore9:

Two people were into indiscriminate sex, none should be seen as a victim. They are both adults who knew sex could lead to pregnancy. A man who is financially comfortable and has chosen the path of sleeping around should always remember that "one day monkey go go market and e no go return". It pays to be self-disciplined.

It is the one who is wearing white fabric that keeps away from palm oil, not the other way around!
Some would still see the lady as the one with the white fabric. She has more at stake when she becomes pregnant
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Pavore9: 11:27am On May 17, 2018
eph12:

Some would still see the lady as the one with the white fabric. She has more at stake when she becomes pregnant

Not in today's world where ladies who are unmarried and pregnant show off their pregnancy on social media. Our society is gradually seeing pregnancy outside marriage as a norm.

In this situation, it is Wizkid that has more at stake because the lady through that child is going to financially milk him through child support and elders from both families can not be involved as they were both random to each other. To some ladies, having a child for a financially comfortable man even outside marriage is a jackpot for them. sad
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Funkybabee(f): 11:43am On May 17, 2018
tenmariner:
Av bn purging since 11pm yesterday night. If not, I won't be on this 2 side 1 side baby mama story..
Whhheeeew my bom bom is so fragile right now..

Go and drink garri without anything and don't let it soft
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by austyn0(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2018
Ezemarcel:
seeing ur name is enough to justify ur iberibe ....okoroahausa. Before they became babymamas ,they were slay queens...so use ur brains
My annoyance is the foolish babymamas that stupidly chose to be babymamas,, now they are ranting....

WIZKID NO GIVE THEM SHISHI,, NO GIVE THEM 10KOBO,,,,NONSENSE!!
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Ironcondom(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2018
anoda jam heatin up......#fakelove#
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Starcent(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2018
OKorowanta:

All d plenty sense wey u get,yet u still dey kill coakroach chop.
I no blame u sha Onye Iberibe!!
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:08am On May 18, 2018
truthfulmallam:

Babymamas ni... Mamababies ko...
They are mothers of his children... Period..
Stop using sugarcoated language to describe bad behaviour
how much will constitute good behavior. assurance Abi .if they can't cope they s shut hand d child over.no free lunch
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:15am On May 18, 2018
Cutehector:
Why are we judging these babymamas? As a man you should be able to gather self control, if you don't want to fvck a woman, you shoo her off. You don't have to spread your genes everywhere because every girl is now gullible and would easily spread their legs at the mention of just a word.
if dem like make dem continue de try dia luck with dia pussin. no be all man get gold digger time. no free lunch
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:19am On May 18, 2018
isybeke:
2 sides of every story ke? Stop being irresponsible, go and take care of ur son u have the money.....those children are ur future and there's no excuse for ur failure not being in there lifes
you think he is a .maga.those moneys will never reach the children .they will buy balenciaga instead. they said go and find work and so baby shaming.lazy women
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:20am On May 18, 2018
yollychika:
Dude shud take care of his kids naaaaaaaa
d women wen open yansh nko. no responsibility abi. no ring o.how you sure their his
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Nobody: 10:03am On May 19, 2018
innobets:
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2018
innobets:
Nw
Re: Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad by Chiscomax(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2018
Oti4truth:

This is a pure madness. Honestly, you and those liken/sharing your senseless message need to go to psychiatric hospital for brain checkup because I doubt if you actually get a functioning brain. Is it now a crime that some people are not seen things from your own point of view?
Moderator please do the needful for this guy.
what is the needful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.