Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,997 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion (6639 Views)

EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Aisha Buhari Calls On The IGP To Release Her Detained Staff / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by jaychubi: 4:57pm On May 17, 2018
Even a complete idiot knows d video was doctored
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by jaychubi: 4:57pm On May 17, 2018
Even a complete idiot knows d video was doctored or he was high on weed
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Front1line: 6:13pm On May 17, 2018
e7ejinima:

Pls post where he read a speech correctly or shut the f*ck up

Your father should not me.
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by e7ejinima: 6:17pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:

Your father should not me.

Just a simple request and you are going patrilineal.

I repeat, post where he read speech correctly.

Leave your father, we talk about that later sometime.
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by abulude: 7:49pm On May 17, 2018
It seems like malapropism to me, or maybe he have a chronic form of dyslexia.
Re: Facts About The IGP - Transmission Confusion by Vanderandrew(m): 2:49am On May 20, 2018
Maybe the IGP wants the Police Officers to work with the Transmission Company of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

MAN, LCCI Fault Yari’s Call On Govs To Prepare For Possible Recession / 2023: Dethroned Emir Sanusi, Abba Kyari Campaign Materials Surfaces (Photos) / The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.