Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets (46206 Views)

Reno Omokri Tweets On The Rhodes-vivors Is Best Thing I Have Ever Read On Media / I Recently Had Quality Discussion With 2 Nigerian Shoe Makers / ...Shoot, Arrest, Kill ,na Them Go Tire. Reno Omokri tweets... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Nobody: 11:16am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Go sleep
cheesy
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by biacan(f): 11:16am On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
Who owns that sack?
Onye ara cheesy cheesy
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Oritzy: 11:17am On May 17, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
sure thing sweets...so are you capable of getting me an Aston Martin One-77?
Anything for a Good Woman smiley
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by biacan(f): 11:18am On May 17, 2018
Stycon:

Yes.

Btw, what's about your signature? You didn't give out you twitter handle nor YouTube channel ~ talking about signing up for life coach cool
Make it clear so I'll understand were you the guy that sent me that's novels
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Nobody: 11:19am On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
Anything for a Good Woman smiley
smiley oh well...are you a good man?
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Oritzy: 11:19am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Onye ara cheesy cheesy
Is that your new Title
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Oritzy: 11:22am On May 17, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley oh well...are you a good man?
Depends on our definition on good cheesy
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by biacan(f): 11:25am On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
Is that your new Title
Mpia gi eh
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Nobody: 11:25am On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
Depends on our definition on good cheesy
exactly what defines good...do you consider yourself a good person?
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Oritzy: 11:29am On May 17, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
exactly what defines good...do you consider yourself a good person?
Definitely I am...are there awards for being good?
This one you are asking
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by CSTR1003: 11:33am On May 17, 2018
We can't all grow at the same pace.
Reno should be more humane.

My problem is when they dominate our politics.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Nobody: 11:33am On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
Definitely I am...are there awards for being good?
This one you are asking
maybe...there's always a reward for being good as well as there is for being a bad person...it's nature's law smiley
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by chernest2002: 11:33am On May 17, 2018
It's called division of labour, the east makes the shoe and the north shines it, the east imports tramadol and the north use it , education is haram in the north while the south sells their lands to go to school, this is why they don't want restructuring because their nyash will open wider. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Stycon(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Make it clear so I'll understand were you the guy that sent me that's novels

For real undecided
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by biacan(f): 11:42am On May 17, 2018
Stycon:

For real undecided
I'm having problems with my mails that's why I'm asking smiley
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by opeyemicollins(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2018
Atleast he did something for the people in his area,what aspect as a man have you contributed to the development of your fellow man ?MR RENO your boss GEJ is a failure so as you are.just keep your mouth shut and lets hear words.abi you want block me as you do on twitter?coward
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Oritzy: 11:49am On May 17, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
maybe...there's always a reward for being good as well as there is for being a bad person...it's nature's law smiley
well said! wink
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Kennydoc(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2018
efighter:

Yet the Igbo man cannot stay in his Igbo town and develop it. It is either he wants to die in Lagos or he wants to buy the whole of Kano.

Oga, stop being myopic. The population of Anambra State now is nearly 6 million. It's the 10th most populous state in Nigeria. As at 2013 population estimate, Anambra and Imo States were more populous than all South Western States apart from Lagos and Oyo. Of course we know in reality, only Oyo is more populous than Anambra and Imo based on indigenes.
Igbos cannot stay in their land, is it Yorubas that are occupying Onitsha, Enugu, Aba, Owerri and other populous towns in the South East?
Igbos' large population in other parts of the world is akin to the large presence of Chinese all over the world including Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by jesse8048(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2018
eagleeye2:

I thought so too. better a shoe shiner than a transmission commission IGP

Oga na same thing oh, only that one had a better opportunity than the other. Just like one is senior brother to the other.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by achiever12: 11:54am On May 17, 2018
xreal:

I no get time for you right now, you are one of the lazy youths my president referred to.

In other words, you are too intellectually deficient to say anything sensible.

I challenge you to counter any of the points I mentioned if the functional part of your brain is not already eroded.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by wingmanII: 11:56am On May 17, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Evans the sultan of kidnappers. In the east I heard their is 1 in every household.
Evans is in prison, we are talking of current happenings.
The other day 87people were kidnapped on Abuja-Kaduna road by your brothers.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Postanalyser: 12:10pm On May 17, 2018
efighter:

Why do I need to cross the Niger Bridge? To do what nah? To cross over to the erosion ravaged potopoto republic of drugs, robbery, kidnapping and prostitution. You people are all running to Yoruba land because your land is inhabitable, why then should I cross to your worthless land?
The trash you wrote hasn't answered his question. The question is more of a challenge than mere inquiry, which Yoruba state (aside Lagos ) and which Hausa state ( aside Kano) can you compare to any state in the East. Answer the question straight, and stop spitting at yourself.

1 Like

Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by xreal: 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
achiever12:

In other words, you are too intellectually deficient to say anything sensible.

I challenge you to counter any of the points I mentioned if the functional part of your brain is not already eroded.

I engage myslef in sensible discussions at my leisure; not that derailed with insults.

You need check yourself.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Postanalyser: 12:17pm On May 17, 2018
APCsupporter:

So which one is worse? compare them carefully and give me feedbackcheesy
Don't just say anything because you're having a phone that got to you through an igbo man's effort. Back up your claims with data,then we can compare and contrast.Meanwhile,i've vowed to stop giving my hard earned money to your brothers and sisters that liter the streets begging.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by deomelo: 12:17pm On May 17, 2018
This fake twitter pastor is dumber than dumbers brother.

Where is the connection between show shining and fake and substandard show making?

Are they both not jobs people do to eanr a living?

Is this clown saying Northerners sont manufacturer products in the North or all they do in the North is shoe shining?

I know these clowns must excited their ipob followers with dumbo and idiotic rubbish, but where is the sense here?

If you are going to compare, you so it with folks doing similar jobs like pure water and gala peddlers.

I don't even get how and why empowerng people to earn a living and becoming productive members of the societies is a bad thing.

There's a lot of retardation out there for real.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by deomelo: 12:18pm On May 17, 2018

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7119855_eedris_jpegc5aa64df7e075336ca54de113c475051

All the flatie Igbos laughing and making fun in this thread are even in worse situations. They are in hawking GALA and PURE WATER all over the country...

What is the difference between ipob GALA and PURE WATER hawker and SHOE SHINE?

No difference..

The joke is on you losers....

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Michelle55: 12:23pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
I'm not a second choice so you can have her wink
lolsss.. neither am I.. he can look for someone else
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by biacan(f): 12:25pm On May 17, 2018
Michelle55:

lolsss.. neither am I.. he can look for someone else
I tell you girl I can't come and be dragging a man with another lady cheesy
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by APCsupporter: 12:30pm On May 17, 2018
Postanalyser:

Don't just say anything because you're having a phone that got to you through an igbo man's effort. Back up your claims with data,then we can compare and contrast.Meanwhile,i've vowed to stop giving my hard earned money to your brothers and sisters that liter the streets begging.

Okay. we are develop countries, We have baby factories, we have more cultists than the south east and so oncheesy
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by APCsupporter: 12:30pm On May 17, 2018
Postanalyser:

Okay. we are the developers of countries, We have baby factories, we have more cultists than the south east and so oncheesy
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Postanalyser: 12:33pm On May 17, 2018
APCsupporter:

Okay. we are the developers of countries, We have baby factories, we have more cultists than the south east and so oncheesy

I already know that,but someone out there maybe needing at least a datum to be certain. so you still got some works to do.
Re: Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets by Postanalyser: 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:

All the flatie Igbos laughing and making fun in this thread are even in worse situations. They are in hawking GALA and PURE WATER all over the country...

What is the difference between ipob GALA and PURE WATER hawker and SHOE SHINE?

No difference..

The joke is on you losers....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

What about the dirty Yoruba women that hawk agbo from house to house,all because they've got lazy husbands to feed? most of which hardly wears underwears,and as such can be seriously fvcked,even in the bush?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.