Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions (43095 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by ikemesit4477: 11:40am On May 17, 2018
Seed and gift please what's the difference! grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by desgiezd(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2018
Some people care so gullible that they will believe whatever he is telling them. Now, through the back door, he is requesting for what he has been ranting against and now calls it a gift.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Reptyle(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:

Hello, he got a gift from someone. Did he use false preaching to get it? Did he threaten about repercussions if he doesn't get gift.

Don't try to put the businessmen you call pastors at par with freeze

No difference between Freeze and the pastors he criticizes.

They preach from the Bible and he preaches from the same Bible. Members are inspired and they hand out "gifts" to the pastor. Freeze condemns them for that. Freeze preaches and announces that he needs a phone and a laptop to help the ministry move to the permanent site grin Members honor his request and buy him "gifts" of the requested items. He accepts them rather than channelling those gifts to the poor like he always advocates in his tirades. Please explain to me how that is different from what the pastors you hate so much do.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by KrystosCJ(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2018
Freeze is just another hypocrite.

They dangled the same carrot he accused other pastors of chewing before him and he took a large bite.

#hypofreeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by efficiencie(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
You can't pay for the truth, you can only pay for a version of the truth
Free yourself from religion, religion is control...learn from the flaws of religion
In the absence of spirituality, religion steps in

Religion is not bondage...it is the teachings of so called religious leaders that can put you in bondage! Any Christian, in the true sense of the word, knows what religion is according to the scriptures:

James 1: 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Only two requirements make you a religious person. Meeting the needs of the less privileged in their troubles and keeping oneself uncorrupted by the ways of the world. All other attachments to these two major criteria are just mere traditions of men taught often, but not in all cases, by people who are either ignorant or devious! However you cannot fulfill these two criteria if you are not spiritual, particularly the second criterion, because for you to keep yourself unspotted from the world you must be a friend of GOD and being a friend of the supreme spirit implies you must be super spiritual (James 4:4  Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.)

So being religious is not the problem, the problem is being ignorant of what it means to be religious whilst claiming to be religious...and the teachers are to blame for this!
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:49am On May 17, 2018
I can't take anyone seriously who holds Freeze in high esteem.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by jpmoriarti(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2018
This shows that lots of people are hurt by the truth DF is preaching. It shows his efforts are not in vain.
DF categorically said that if you give him gift or give to the online church and the gift is modest and solved a particular problem for him or the church, he will accept it but their is NO BLESSING attached to it. You only get blessing from God if you give to the poor and needy.
But your fraudulent pastors will tell you to give to the church and be blessed. That is the difference. Mary magdalen of the bible and other women helped to support Jesus' ministry but there is no where in the bible they were said to have received blessings for their efforts. Blessing comes when you give to the poor and the widow in the society. Not when you give to any other person. DF makes this abundantly clear. People are in the lookout to see where he fails. That showed that what he is doing is very right
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by shamecurls(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2018
Reptyle:

They preach from the Bible and he preaches from the same Bible. Members are inspired and they hand out "gifts" to the pastor. Freeze condemns them for that. Freeze preaches and announces that he needs a phone and a laptop to help the ministry move to the permanent site grin Members honor his request and buy him "gifts" of the requested items. He accepts them rather than channelling those gifts to the poor like he always advocates in his tirades. Please explain to me how that is different from what the pastors you hate so much do.

There is a wide difference please. He does not twist the bible to obtain at "MANDATORY" intervals like the comments do. He simply got a gift which you can't predict when next he will get another.

He does not threaten about things being tight for you if you don't tithe.

The propaganda is cheap. Only for sheeples. Am sure it sprung out from them as that's what the man who drove from Ore to Lagos on empty tank said about followers being attacked if he was being attacked.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by jpmoriarti(m): 11:54am On May 17, 2018
Reptyle:

Difference is that he tells the members that there is no blessing attached to giving him gifts or giving the online church. Other con pastors will tell you to give so that you will be blessed. That's a big lie. Blessing only comes when you give to the poor and the needy in the society. This is the difference between DF and the GO's of today's churches.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by wellmax(m): 11:54am On May 17, 2018
Shedrack777:
a gift is different from tithe. a gift is something you give willingly without no specific amount or level. while a tithe is a must offering you give from 10% of your gain (this one is a must o)

I
I give my 10% as gift to my church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by jpmoriarti(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2018
Our religion is with the poor. Give to the poor so you can tap into the poverty of Jesus Christ and become rich. Gifting a church or pastor or DF does not get any blessing at all. Pastors will tell you it does. DF tells you it doesnt
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by jpmoriarti(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2018
wellmax:

I
I give my 10% as gift to my church.
If it is as a gift, then there is no blessing you will receive for it. You can as well have burnt the 10%.
However, if it as a tithe, there is a curse you are incurring for yourself because you are have taken yourself back to the law and renounced the resurrection of Jesus Christ who by his death, fulfilled and redeemed us from the shackles of the law and condemnation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by LazyNairalander(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2018
Daddy yo

see my signature.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I can't take anyone seriously who regards Freeze in high esteem.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Xisnin(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
BossLaifay:
What pastors get as gifts is triple what they get from tithes and offerings in case u don't know.
Why then do they keep threatening their sheep with hell fire because of tithe?
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 17, 2018
koolaid87:
How about they chill and let the Lord judge him?

Ain't that what they said about their gods in suit

If Freeze is a con man, then all dem Daddy GOs are thieves n fraudsters.

Don't quote me as I'm having menstrual pain

Fire consume your menstrual pain, you shouldn't have put all of them into the same category. Some are different though and worthy of emulation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Reptyle(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Difference is that he tells the members that there is no blessing attached to giving him gifts or giving the online church. Other con pastors will tell you to give so that you will be blessed. That's a big lie. Blessing only comes when you give to the poor and the needy in the society. This is the difference between DF and the GO's of today's churches.

He doesn't tell them there is no blessing attached to giving gifts because then, he would be lying.

Even atheists know that gifts can lead to a blessing.

The Bible acknowledges this fact too:

"A gift opens the way and ushers the giver into the presence of the great." (Proverbs 18 vs 16)
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 17, 2018
Shedrack777:
a gift is different from tithe. a gift is something you give willingly without no specific amount or level. while a tithe is a must offering you give from 10% of your gain (this one is a must o)

there's no giving that's a must..Weda tithe or offering.....The God of heaven allows the sun shine on both the wicked and good...The law and principle of giving is applicable to anyone...
And if u don't give u don't get the blessing involved in helping others no biggie..It still won't stop God from making u enjoy the general grace of sow and reap....If u work u get money weds u pay tithe or not.

.And if ur daddy freeze claims he's better than adeboye and the other pastors he has been blabbing mouth against....Why didn't he sell the expensive luxury iPhone to feed the poor......And get a smaller 35k android

All Na wash....
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Reptyle(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2018
Koolking:

Nigeria is the only country in the world where you can not tell a pastor or priest that he is wrong. Each to his own

That's not true. People do it all the time here on Nairaland and elsewhere. No one has been killed for it.

Infact, some, like "Pastor Freeze", have built an entire movement or ministry on telling Pastors they are wrong. smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 17, 2018
jpmoriarti:
This shows that lots of people are hurt by the truth DF is preaching. It shows his efforts are not in vain.
DF categorically said that if you give him gift or give to the online church and the gift is modest and solved a particular problem for him or the church, he will accept it but their is NO BLESSING attached to it. You only get blessing from God if you give to the poor and needy.
But your fraudulent pastors will tell you to give to the church and be blessed. That is the difference. Mary magdalen of the bible and other women helped to support Jesus' ministry but there is no where in the bible they were said to have received blessings for their efforts. Blessing comes when you give to the poor and the widow in the society. Not when you give to any other person. DF makes this abundantly clear. People are in the lookout to see where he fails. That showed that what he is doing is very right

It's not only poor people that need help in life...U can help anybody in need, u don't have to be stinking poor on the road without food to be categorized as being in need...So far u did it from it heart and cheerfully without strings attached ....It's called a labour of love and God knows how to reward such.. and money is not everything....
That's the problem with we Christians of today ..We lay too much emphasis on the god of money(Mammon).

If he cares about the poor he should sell the luxury phone and by techno and use the rest to feed the poor...
Is that not part if his preaching when the Pope was given a luxury car...??
I don't buy all his talk , he's just angry pastors have money and he doesn't and he's not too different from them

...Cos if truly he cares he won't go around flaunting a 250,000 naira wrist watch the way he did online justifying hanging and drinking with yahoo boys with the fact that Jesus eat with sinners...
Now gifts are coming in, he's now quoting justification as to why he should be able to keep the gifts even if they are luxury....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Duru009(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2018
This guy is a silent criminal !
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Reptyle(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:

There is a wide difference please. He does not twist the bible to obtain at "MANDATORY" intervals like the comments do. He simply got a gift which you can't predict when next he will get another.

He does not threaten about things being tight for you if you don't tithe.

The propaganda is cheap. Only for sheeples. Am sure it sprung out from them as that's what the man who drove from Ore to Lagos on empty tank said about followers being attacked if he was being attacked.

Lol. But here you are defending "Pastor Freeze" exactly the way followers of the "man who drove from Ore to Lagos on an empty tank's" followers do for their pastor.

Same difference yet again smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Reptyle(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2018
jpmoriarti:

There is also no place where it is written in the Bible that Jesus and his apostles went to the bathroom. Following your logic, are we also to assume that they never did just because it wasn't written in the Bible

Where in the Bible does it state that you ONLY get blessed for giving to the poor and the widows

You better study your Bible for yourself and ask God for understanding as you listen to your "pastor".

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by lloyds(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2018
Scammer[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Oladipo1166(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2018
koolaid87:

and they pain will never stop in JN.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by lloyds(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2018
Koolking:
Freeze never preached against gift. He is against tithing and coercion of church members to give pastors their hard earned income

U seem very funny. Either which way, it's called milking.

Freeze is a scammer.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by chieze07(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2018
;DFor the benefit of those lazy youth who couldn't make out what the IG was saying..... The police PRO at HQ have transcribed it....
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command..."
“All effective the transmission, other transmission, I can state without contradiction that I have commissioned what?”
“Over transmission of, over transmission of, over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission transmission, recommendation transmission etc[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Acidosis(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2018
Shedrack777:

Everything is a must. It is your choice to do or not to...

Bible mandates tithe, same way bible mandates giving and gifts.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Gift101(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2018
Shedrack777:
If i dash my pastor Private Jet as a gift, dis stupid Freeze go call am out. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Gift101(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2018
koolaid87:

Did Daddy Freeze chill and wait for God to judge our pastors before he started rubbishing them? Una and Freeze na really Hypocrites
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by cmecproblem(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2018
This freeze will soon expose himself to the curses from notable men of God. One slip is all it takes, i no fear for am before cos I thought he has the Holy Spirit protection but now I'm not too sure. Anyone interested in wordly things is a suspect.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Cross91(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2018
Freeze your Account for Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him / Father Uche Ukor Slumps, Dies During Football Game In Delta State / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.