Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) (905 Views)

My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With / Jumia Online Store Raises A Serious Scam Alert(must Read) / How I Was Scam By Jumia Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) by EcommercePolice: 8:44am On May 17, 2018
Good Morning Business Owners

Please be very careful if you sell or you are planning to sell on Jumia angry It is not a save Place to sell, Aside from they not been transparent with our Accounts as a seller. You ship an Item, they store it in their ware house for weeks, Maybe their Staff wears then and return to you after 1-2 months we do not understand

Here are some pictures of what a Jumia Vendor received as a return (Reason for Returns is Late Delivery)
But this Shoes been worn, Used and Destroyed. How does that relate with LAte Delivery when it is not a counterfiet product meanwhile this product undergo Quality.

If You dont want Jumia to send you to your Village or early Grave undecided undecided undecided undecided run for your dear Life and sell on your social media Platform

#JumiaSMEsEnemies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) by dvdami(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2018
Hmm...

Time will fail me to recount my Jumia experience.

I stopped selling on the platform this year after 4 years.

They are actually worse than you described them in this post.

They are Nigeria SME's number one enemy.

In saner clines, Jumia would have been sent out of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 17, 2018
Selling on Jumia is cool but the only thing Jumia should do is prepaid for any items. Jumia will kill so many people's business....the only way they can help sellers is the Prepaid method so that we vendors will have peace of mind on the item we wants to ship
Re: Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) by talk2archy: 9:36am On May 17, 2018
Not a very good experience though.
Re: Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) by shico: 2:29pm On May 17, 2018
Same experience I got when one of my workers collected my return yesterday. The return they gave him was dirty whereas it was not shipped dirty. I told him to reject it because they will not accept it if we are to ship it but he said the lady at the hub refused the rejection that Jumia will not do anything to it. Jumia is getting worst daily.
Re: Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) by EcommercePolice: 5:33am On May 25, 2018
Another Crazy Experience from another Seller(Worn And Turned to crazy Jeans by Jumia

Abeg oh,mk una help me jumia don craze ,c d crazy jeans dey brought back as returns for me

I para for dem even deir boss Louis no fit talk self

Seriously, this thing worries me. Is it that they don't check what they collect as returns or it was not delivered at all

Seems this evil is common with Fashion category. shocked shocked sad angry

1 Share

Re: Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) by EcommercePolice: 5:36am On May 25, 2018
shico:
Same experience I got when one of my workers collected my return yesterday. The return they gave him was dirty whereas it was not shipped dirty. I told him to reject it because they will not accept it if we are to ship it but he said the lady at the hub refused the rejection that Jumia will not do anything to it. Jumia is getting worst daily.

Why will they reject it. You should take this up sincerely
Re: Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2018
and they deliver this item to you and you accepted. . .then if you no dull, then the vendor dull! please cross check it facts well and dnt spoil market for jumia. . .dnt you know where they sell shoes at the market, musg you buy every Tom, dick n Harry online? well na. u find trouble. .what u ask,is what u get!

(1) (Reply)

See Jubilation As Notorious Cultist Is Arrested In Delta(photos) / Woman Pose In Selfie With Ex Husband After Stabbing Him / Kiss Of Death: Devilish Wife Dies After Kissing Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.