Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

How I Was Scam By Jumia Online - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scam By Jumia Online (2669 Views)

Please Help Me,. I Was Scam By This Person. / I Was Scam By Nairlander Who Advertise His Data Business Here / Jumia Online Store Is Not A Safe Place To Do Business (beware) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by Abraham101(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2017
I want to use this medium to warn Nigerians against payment before delivery on Jumia online shopping. I placed an order in Jumia after payment what Jumia delivered was far below what i paid. I have sent several mails and called Jumia customer service several times no positive respond from Jumia i therefore conclude that this is a pure act to defraud the public is an act of scam from Jumia Nigerian should beware of Jumia payment before delivery principal is a pure scam, a criminal act to defraud the public of their hard earned money. The first picture is what I paid and ordered for and the other picture was what Jumia delivered.

Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by dulux07(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2017
I thought jumia was pay on delivery

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by fidelmarshal199: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2017
grin angry grin grin Wow
What an eye opener! I was already planning to order for a new IPhone X with them. Thank God for this testimony.
Where is seun and mynd44 self
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by melaninbae: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2017
dulux07:
I thought jumia was pay on delivery

It's changed o. Ordered for some stuff and they said pay on delivery is disabled in my account. Na so I jeje cancel everything. No power to shout Abeg.
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by Alonzoh(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Oga seun pls do the needful.. Front page tins...
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by dulux07(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2017
melaninbae:

It's changed o. Ordered for some stuff and they said pay on delivery is disabled in my account. Na so I jeje cancel everything. No power to shout Abeg.
Nothing like pay on delivery, not even in this case when it has to do with wears, there should be a refund policy.
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2017
This will be an eye opener if moved to the promise land
Lalasticlala
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by rikimarucrowdk(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Again I will come back to this kind of issue. Jumia did not offer what you paid for. OK. What have you done about that, because I am quite certain that fashion is one of the easiest things to return from online stores. In fact, I buy and test before paying and even after paying I can reject it after testing right there in front of the dispatch person. This is unlike phones that they won't let you open.

Except maybe you purchased one of the Chinese global stuff. Who buys a suit from China? Seriously?

ALL I see here is a clear case of 'look before you leap'.

Look at the reviews. 21 reviews and the suit didn't get three stars and you still bought it? come on!

I am sure it can be returned though if it is not a global item.

Buying online is not a straightforward stuff even on Amazon. Except you are buying a product you know already. I purchased my wedding stuff from Amazon and I couldn't use any of the shirts. ALL the hands were short. The Trousers were tight and I know my sizes and measurements.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by Abraham101(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
I have done all Jumia asked me to do concerning the refund i have sent Jumia mails and attached the picture as Jumia requested i have called Jumia customer service several times no positive respond that was why i decided to educate Nigerians about Jumia payment before delivery by the ways the so called shipment was tag global package and if you look very well at the first picture you will see the review with four stars Jumia decided to supply a different package maybe​ i they did that because they felt that they have been paid already or they did it to scam me i believe they have been doing these act before because I don't consider this as a mistake at all
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by lordhugo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Liquid contents only.
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by lordhugo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
melaninbae:

Different items differ in payment plans.
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by Mrkumareze(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Your own na moi moi bro. I can never buy from them again, what sale is trash . I have 2 package I paid for since 27th Nov, at this moment non got delivered . The ones they delivered about 2 are different from what they showcased online. I 'll attach the pic if I find
People should stop patronising Jumia, they aren't organized . Even their customer care numbers are just there for one to call without any agent picking .

Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by Daronyk(f): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
I never trusted this online delivery in the first place and the more reason it is payment on delivery for me. So if they like, they should deliver or not.
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by Hedonistically: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol. Not even Papa Ajasco would accept that useless 'coat' I'm seeing there.

If you're paying before delivery it's ok, as long as it's for things like electronics, phones, appliances, perfumes, drugs or supplements, etc. But for stuff like clothes...? I don't even buy them online, let alone pay before delivery.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by Mrkumareze(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hedonistically:
Lol. Not even Papa Ajasco would accept that useless 'coat' I'm seeing there.

If you're paying before delivery it's ok, as long as it's for things like electronics, phones, appliances, perfumes, drugs or supplements, etc. But for stuff like clothes...? I don't even buy them online, let alone pay before delivery.

Hmmmm, how sure are you they are gonna deliver what one paid for. My experience in clothing was terrible. Those I saw at the pick up centre who order3d for phones weren't smiling, the manner they look at the phone shows dissatisfaction.
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by Torg77: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
What they sent you looks funny though ����
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by dubemnaija: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
The coat looks like those ones worn by Apams Undertakers.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by Guyoo: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
This is fraudulent and I advice you don't let go until they refund your money fully, take them up in all their social platforms, Google+, Instagram, Facebook Twitter etc until they refund your money...This is the reason I am skeptical about the pay before delivery option, I usually stick to o POD, though I mostly shop on Konga and on few occasions I returned items even after pay on delivery , I got the refund into my Konga Wallet.....MOD's please kindly push this to front page, it really derserve attention
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lala and seun don travel to villa and network no dey em villa
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by lezz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Abraham101:
I want to use this medium to warn Nigerians against payment before delivery on Jumia online shopping. I placed an order in Jumia after payment what Jumia delivered was far below what i paid. I have sent several mails and called Jumia customer service several times no positive respond from Jumia i therefore conclude that this is a pure act to defraud the public is an act of scam from Jumia Nigerian should beware of Jumia payment before delivery principal is a pure scam, a criminal act to defraud the public of their hard earned money. The first picture is what I paid and ordered for and the other picture was what Jumia delivered.

You should have rejected the item at their collection office. Jumia is only an online agent and platform for individuals and firms to sell their products.

The normal practice is to reject the product right away.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by BagWay: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
always pay onbdelivery

i wan buy one sneakers called tomie takkies.
pay on delivery package

returns allowed.

guy man always read the whole page from a pc view
andnot mobile phone view

shine your eye
Re: How I Was Scam By Jumia Online by AskProf: 3:43am On Dec 30, 2017
fidelmarshal199:
grin angry grin grin Wow
What an eye opener! I was already planning to order for a new IPhone X with them. Thank God for this testimony.
Where is seun and mynd44 self

iPhone X & MacBooks available:

PayOnDelivery to most Lagos areas...

Call/ SMS: 0.8.0.8.two.nine.three.2.0.2.0.

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Man Spotted Sitting On Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Railings (video) / USA - Male Prisoners Claim To Be Women, And Are Sent To Women's Prison / Lagos-ore Highway Tragedy. Why I Crushed Robbery Victims –truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.