Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Wizkid Only Gave Me 13k After I Gave Birth To His Son - Star Boy’s 2nd Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Only Gave Me 13k After I Gave Birth To His Son - Star Boy’s 2nd Baby Mama (846 Views)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Only Gave Me 13k After I Gave Birth To His Son - Star Boy’s 2nd Baby Mama by tell9ja: 9:27am On May 17, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-rDlvW3WO4hE/Wv05wcRzkbI/AAAAAAAAB0Y/BvXl40fHbtE6tWIInHZpueQSS35wdhSYACLcBGAs/s1600/wizzy.jpg[/img]
Just few days ago, Wizkid's first baby mama called him out for neglecting his father duties and now it's the second baby mama, Binta also calling on star boy out for neglecting his daddy duties and not giving her enough money.

Binta who is the second baby mama of the popstar went in hard on the singer on Instagram and called him out for abandoning his child, Ayo Balogun.

‘My son was 15 months before I received anything from him, he did not post anything till he was two years old and has never showed up for any of his birthdays nor sent a gift’. She wrote

She continued ‘I have been patient and silent for too long, I took care of our son on my own till he turned 15 months and if you call 13k in two years and four months taking care of his then yeah, by the way that’s like food money’.

See her full outburst below:

READ MORE HERE https://www.wetindeynet.com/2018/05/wizkid-only-gave-me-13k.html
Re: Wizkid Only Gave Me 13k After I Gave Birth To His Son - Star Boy’s 2nd Baby Mama by forreelinc(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2018
how many children this one get?
Re: Wizkid Only Gave Me 13k After I Gave Birth To His Son - Star Boy’s 2nd Baby Mama by tell9ja: 9:42pm On May 17, 2018
three boys oooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

US Bishop Michael Curry Raises Eyebrows At The Royal Wedding / Justin Bieber Is Engaged To Hailey Baldwin / Peter Okoye Flaunts Mansion, Fleet Of Cars To Inspire And Motivate Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.