Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,014 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (83029 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by flyca: 2:01pm On May 17, 2018
R

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by shamecurls(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2018
Leave the guy a beg. ..

A first class graduate in a Nigeria university could not speak good English but was academically sound.

That does not affect the IGP's competence

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by CivilianJTF(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2018
High voltage or Low voltage transmission? grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by SalamRushdie: 2:01pm On May 17, 2018
Buhari2019:
I blame the speech writer.

What did the speech writer do? Do you even know how to read at all?

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by flyca: 2:01pm On May 17, 2018
You go to Commission The Force Technical Intelligence Unit, you cannot read and know what the unit does so that you can deliver the speech by heart.

Then someone wrote the speech for you, you cannot read and digest it ahead of time to know what is there and properly prepare yourself undecided

How many Nigerian leaders sef prepare their own speeches and speak intelligently from memory?

9 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2018
Simply put, Idris is suffering from dyslexia ...

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 17, 2018
Two things: either the man doesn't know how to read or the script writer deliberately wanted to make a fool out of him. One of Buhari's able hands....stupid much

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by itsandi(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
Shame

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by ejembi28(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
My able IGP

RIGHT NOW

9 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
now I get why he refused to report to the Senate, because of transmission.
maybe he's trying to help Fashiola commission a transmission project Bulhari self

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
now I get why he refused to report to the Senate, because of transmission.
maybe he's trying to help Fashiola commission a transmission project Bulhari self

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Lizilicious(f): 2:04pm On May 17, 2018
Lolls...
That video made my day...

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2018
new T-shirt loading "TRANSMISSION" at the front view
oh gawd, I love this ......idris is outta the line this time around.....fvck no, I love this...yes! yes!! yes!!! fvck this country and buhari's appointees.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by horsepower101: 2:04pm On May 17, 2018
After all these noise, Nigerians will still vote for him if he runs for presidency against an Igbo man.

Our current president without WAEC is proof

13 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 17, 2018
grin grin grin

Remembering how I laughed yesterday while watching the video, hehe. I didn't even feel bad for him. For someone in his position to be so unprepared and disorganized for that speech, says a lot, smh. No excuses.

For those saying the video was doctored, you're fools.

12 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by opribo(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2018
Jeeeez, who appointed this man is to be blamed
See people at the held of affairs in this our nation at this period of our history.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by GuntersChain(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2018
reminds me of salisu buhari.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2018
Couldn't stop laughing
No wonder so many people were retired so this Fulani man can be IGP
Hausa people sef no get mouth for North again

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by goldtube(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2018
Lord have mercy... :oLord have mercy...

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by columbus007(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2018
this error will never end trust nigerian cheesy

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by obailala(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2018
It's either the man was high on some strange substance, or he was suffering from a mental/neuroligical breakdown. But as usual, Nigerians in authority never resign until they 'die ontop the matter.'

4 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Paperwhite(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2018
Like Buhari like IGP. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by samyyoung1(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2018
I need a DJ remix of these

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 17, 2018
IGP is the newest rap artist in town grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Pentools(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2018
callydon:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/trending-video-mean-transmission-transmissionigp-struggles-read-speech/amp

Biko, I need a transmitter to help transmit what d IGP is transmitting.

NB: This IGP is also a lawyer.

Mumu man...
However his goofing up is no way justifiable because he claimed to be duly qualified for that post, this is just the one the media was able to capture for the public, I remember where I did my PPA while serving, the screw ups the ogas at top governmental offices where displaying were so horrible and you can boldly see their positions where out of kakistocracy and nepotism. Very silly being.

That "Cultivate Transmission", " sorry sir"....
Got me rolling uncontrollably out of laughter

5 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:09pm On May 17, 2018
Buhari has killed us oooooooooh! cry

Transmission. . . Upon TRANSMISSION of ILLITERACY!

Chai!!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by draydot: 2:11pm On May 17, 2018
We have bunch of dullards ruling us and we expect to move forward.. imagine ordinary to read speech, the ig can't read. No wonder d entire police force of Nigeria is a joke...and dey will be telling u to write speech down at their station as if they can read it....

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Felixitie(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2018
Lol

6 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by sirlop(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:
Leave the guy a beg. ..

A first class graduate in a Nigeria university could not speak good English but was academically sound.

That does not affect the IGP's competence
And that justifies his inability to read a speech written for him

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by obailala(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2018
ocville:
Two things: either the man doesn't know how to read or the script writer deliberately wanted to make a fool out of him. One of Buhari's able hands....stupid much
Two insinuations you gave are probably wrong, the same man has been giving speeches before so being unable to read is out of it. Then again, if the speech was so badly written, he could have easily put it aside and just given a summary. My thoughts are, he was either intoxicated in some strong substance or he suffered a mental/nervous breakdown.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.