Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (83030 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2018
omg grin grin grin
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by luorquay: 10:21pm On May 17, 2018
pawesome:
Transmission this days isn't funny at all...

You transmit n transmit n transmit n its still dsame tin

Iammercy....coman see d people dt ur pple appointed to lead us o..probably you too will transmit

Fashola would be very angry now cos this man is trying to do his IGP work and Power together
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:41pm On May 17, 2018
cool
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Deji63: 11:37pm On May 17, 2018
He needs psychological evaluation.
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 17, 2018
This could be the sign of a stroke. Or being under the influence.
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by maasoap(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2018
Timfreds:
Na Buhari friend, birds of same feather.

You are not different either, birds of a feather.
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by benji93: 12:21am On May 18, 2018
shamecurls:
Leave the guy a beg. ..

A first class graduate in a Nigeria university could not speak good English but was academically sound.

That does not affect the IGP's competence
I wonder why anyone would even attempt to defend a first class graduate's lack of profiency in English. That is terrible, what had he/she been doing, studying in yoruba?
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by wirinet(m): 12:55am On May 18, 2018
sprints1:
Having A Degree Doesn't Mean U Can Communicate Effectively...Effective Communication Is An Innate Ability...He Could Be Suffering From Agoraphobia..Not Supporting Him Though The Whole Nigerian Government Is A Joke..Even My President Can't Communicate Effectively Not To Talk of IGP

Your president can't communicate effectively? Is that a joke or just an irony. Maybe you are not a nigerian and maybe your country's president can't communicate effectively.

Buhari had sat with Christiane Amanpour and was grilled for over 30 minutes. Buhari had sat with Trump just a couple of weeks ago and was asked questions by the international media. Buhari had campaigned rigourously for 3 elections and finally won the last one. So it is not possible for anyone to opine that Buhari cannot read a speech or communicate effectively.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by TheEminentLaity: 1:07am On May 18, 2018
No o. It's just the transmission, I mean, transmissioning the commission.
AllHailBiafra:
Are you mading mad, or is mad mading you?
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by OShepherd: 5:23am On May 18, 2018
If this was doctored, how about this? Hmmmm, it's obvious he emerged as a result of quota system; however, his acquisition of certificates is questionable but one cannot doubt his On the job competence as a result of long term service but KARMA is no respecter. I've witnessed two chaps like that but someday "Breeze go blow;Foul yansh go open....."

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by shamecurls(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2018
benji93:

I wonder why anyone would even attempt to defend a first class graduate's lack of profiency in English. That is terrible, what had he/she been doing, studying in yoruba?

You have never met this Ondo and Ekiti boys that schooled in the village and hot like fire
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by thaprofit88: 9:10am On May 18, 2018
IGH IDris Pls go ahead and also 'transmission' ur resignation broadcast live. What an embarrassing footage. Pls resign already

callydon:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/trending-video-mean-transmission-transmissionigp-struggles-read-speech/amp

Biko, I need a transmitter to help transmit what d IGP is transmitting.

NB: This IGP is also a lawyer.
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by pawesome(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2018
luorquay:

Fashola would be very angry now cos this man is trying to do his IGP work and Power together
hehehehheheheh
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Phenotech(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2018
Trump knew what he was saying...... #ShitHole Indeed
Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by meobizy(f): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
I finally watched the video. It's either his brain skipped or the speech contained repeated words. My guess is the aforementioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash / Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.