Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Vision Empowerment Seminar For Singles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Empowerment Seminar For Singles (255 Views)

Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc / Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vision Empowerment Seminar For Singles by theonlinechurch(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2018
Hi friends!
Look at this conversation between Jesus Christ and Pilate on vision in John 18:37,

"Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth... "

Jesus refused the opinion of men to define His purpose in life.
Every man is born for a purpose and to fulfill a specific cause in the world for the glory of God the Father!

Join me on Sunday 20th May, 2018 for another episode of VISION EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR FOR SINGLES.
Prepare for an unforgettable encounters in the presence of God!

Holy Ghost Revolution!
COFACC

(1) (Reply)

Release Your Faith / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/18 / Herdsmen Kill Mourners Returning From Benue Mass Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.