Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc (1351 Views)

“we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect / 5 Years Old Child Influences By The Father Into Smoking: / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc by mxpinky: 11:28am On May 17, 2018
hello nl
i don't normally beleive music can motivate someone to do bad things until i witness my bestfriend name sefan junior and upcoming musician who is addicted to erigga and his songs, started behaving like he's been possessed, trying to act like erigga, he started smoking all kind of weeds and engage in drug life claiming he'll be like erigga one day and he'll definatly meet with erigga one day, main while erigga don't even know no die hard of his like that exist. He's even the one who invited me to this particular nairaland and i enjoy it
please what can i do as a friend to help him out ?
Re: How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc by Khd95(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2018
who is eriga
Re: How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc by oshe11: 11:30am On May 17, 2018
You should be jailed for having such a weak friendcheesy

Your friend cudnt give his wahala problem?
Re: How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc by mxpinky: 11:48am On May 17, 2018
oshe11:
You should be jailed for having such a weak friendcheesy

Your friend cudnt give his wahala problem?

please borrow sense now i beg you in the name of God
Re: How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc by chendstone01(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:
hello nl
i don't normally beleive music can motivate someone to do bad things until i witness my bestfriend name sefan junior and upcoming musician who is addicted to erigga and his songs, started behaving like he's been possessed, trying to act like erigga, he started smoking all kind of weeds and engage in drug life claiming he'll be like erigga one day and he'll definatly meet with erigga one day, main while erigga don't even know no die hard of his like that exist. He's even the one who invited me to this particular nairaland and i enjoy it
please what can i do as a friend to help him out ?

erigga songs are good. na your friend choice to act like erigga most things he talks about in his songs. ERIGGA nor dy do am na lyric Just like Eminem e nor dy do most of the things he talks about. Even WIzkid singing about true love(love my baby} we all know how wizkid his with women plus davido all of em they just make music
Re: How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc by mxpinky: 11:52am On May 17, 2018
chendstone01:

erigga songs are good. na your friend choice to act like erigga most things he talks about in his songs. ERIGGA nor dy do am na lyric Just like Eminem e nor dy do most of the things he talks about. Even WIzkid singing about true love(love my baby} we all know how wizkid his with women plus davido all of em they just make music
you're right i gave him this advice but still yet even i to him a story about the song call stan by eminem still he's still erigga do or die copy cat

1 Like

Re: How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc by oshe11: 11:55am On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:
please borrow sense now i beg you in the name of God
Lol.....

You should channel your begging elsewhere

Couldnt even realise I was joking and even used one of Erigga's line on You....

Person when them carry for back still dey complain say the journey too long...
Re: How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc by mxpinky: 12:30pm On May 17, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

You should channel your begging elsewhere

Couldnt even realise I was joking and even used one of Erigga's line on You....

Person when then carry for back still dey complain say the journey too long...
and you think you made sense there
Re: How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc by oshe11: 12:32pm On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:
and you think you made sense there
Ok
Re: How Erigga And His Songs Motivated My Friend Into Smoking Etc by Erums(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2018
Khd95:
who is eriga

U dey mad abii.... We dey fly come

(1) (Reply)

My Son's Dead Spirit Uses Our Toilet At Night — Lady Cries Out / SA Woman Arrested For ‘drugs In Vagina’ For Two Nigerians In Mauritius / Lateef Jelilat Omowunmi Is A Scam Beware Of Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.