Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

“we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect (1816 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by zaza1955: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2022
“we lured our friend into the bush, strangled him and cut off his head”- Yahoo Boys Confesses

The Osun state police command paraded two (2) suspected internet fraudsters popularly know as yahoo boys for the gruesome killing of one of their friends who is also into the scaming business.

One of the suspects who was paraded yesterday disclosed that they killed their friend because of jealousy.

According to him, they took the decision to murder him so that they could take possession of the money he made.

The suspect confessed that they deceived the deceased into the Bush before carrying out the crime.

Read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/09/09/yahoo-boys-confesses/

Re: “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2022
He need only fuel and matches
Re: “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2022
And they are still talking?
Re: “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by AdamuKD: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Yoruba emilokan
Re: “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by fman(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Afonja and skull mining
Na 5&6.
Fear those people..
I know emilokans will avoid this thread
Like plague.

1 Like

Re: “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by 7buckz(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
The one on black is clearly having flashbacks on the crime and others he has killed.
RIP to the dead.
Re: “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by Mrkindness: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo Yorubas, ritual killings Yorubas ,
Re: “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by Frales6(f): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
hmmm. things are really happening
Re: “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by gbaskiboy: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
They will reap what they sow, am not going to pity them
Re: “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by oguntoyese: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
My Enemies I know.
Those that poses as a friend, I fear.

1 Like

Re: “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by Wintertime: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: “we Lured Our Friend Into The Bush, Strangled Him And Cut Off His Head”- Suspect by fman(m): 1:58am On Sep 10, 2022
Mrkindness:
Yahoo Yahoo Yorubas, ritual killings Yorubas ,
You no see as they avoid this thread!!
Horrible set of people!

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Number In Place Of My Account Number On GT Bank Showing My Name. / WTF!!! 3 Black Men Beat Up A White Man For Dating A Black Sister. / Eiye Cult Members Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.