Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (65017 Views)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Stemkay: 2:01pm On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:

Was it father that punished him

u no sabi where google dey?
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by edrys(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2018
SEUN and your MOD. How long will you continue to put gory pictures of people on your site. Is it all about the traffic?
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by somez(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2018
Coward
Kingdante:
Small preek

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by decub: 2:06pm On May 17, 2018
Lekan1o1:
But I still wonder how train manage to crush some1 in a blink, the railway is not too wide to cross be u a snail..this still a mistery to me undecided
And It will be foolish for u to see a train an inch close and u still put head.. Or walking vertically on a railway. undecided

Rip to him
I might be wrong but if anyone wasn't there when the train crushed him, then there's no point actually saying so.

I'm forced to believe that some ritualists have devised this means so people won't notice their evil deed.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by cecymiammy(f): 2:06pm On May 17, 2018
Kingdante:
Small preek
tap sense

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Radicalface: 2:20pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Why Africa especially Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity.

Those fools that circle there, is it that they have not see accident cause by train or they are just ignorant because they are don't know the kind of hazards facing them or what.

Like hushpuppi said
is high time I return una Citizenship card to una.

RIP man next time don't use headphone again

Your English speaking sounds truly like an IBO man own.

Igbo Amaka !
but was there anywhere in the piece it was written the victim was on headphone.
or you just want to be delusional

3 Likes

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 2:24pm On May 17, 2018
Kingdante:
Small preek
I pity you.
You that don't know what becomes of you in the next hour. Remember, what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 2:26pm On May 17, 2018
Radicalface:

Your English speaking sounds truly like an IBO man own.

Igbo Amaka !
but was there anywhere in the piece it was written the victim was on headphone.
i or you just want to be delusional

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 2:29pm On May 17, 2018
Lekan1o1:
But I still wonder how train manage to crush some1 in a blink, the railway is not too wide to cross be u a snail..this still a mistery to me undecided
And It will be foolish for u to see a train an inch close and u still put head.. Or walking vertically on a railway. undecided

Rip to him
Honestly it baffles me.
It was not more than two months ago when a lady who was a youth corp was crushed to death by a train in the same Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Oreofepeters: 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
bedspread:
I Hope He was not wearing a War piece!!

95% of Train accident victims in Lagos State of Nigeria is caused by Ear piece...

RIP

Most Importantly Let's Embrace JESUS CHRIST... There is No Repentance in The Grave

even with earpiece you can feel train vibration 300m away.

when I heard about this kinda accident I just feel like it's a misery

3 Likes

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 2:36pm On May 17, 2018
gaby:
Just look at my people feeding on such a gory sight without a single flinch in the world..we've lost almost all of our humanities i must confess...

As I saw it online here, I don't get my self again. I can't look at it physically
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by MrCork: 2:36pm On May 17, 2018
stephenduru:
A man was crushed to death by a train in Ikeja.Below are horrible graphic photos from the accident

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/train-crushes-man-to-death-in.html?m=1

.I beggggy .....anyone gots Samsung809 re-charge battery? cheesy
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by emelda86(f): 2:36pm On May 17, 2018
O lord!!! That's some gruesome pics there Rip man
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2018
Stay clear of rail tracks
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 2:39pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Why Africa especially Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity.

Those fools that circle there, is it that they have not see accident cause by train or they are just ignorant because they don't know the kind of hazards facing them or what.

Like hushpuppi said
is high time I return una Citizenship card to una.

RIP man next time don't use headphone again
who told u he was using headphones

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 2:40pm On May 17, 2018
Reelmii:
who told u he was using headphones
my assumption

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2018
Kingdante:
Small preek

Idiot
So you don't know it also shrinks sad

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by vicben27(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2018
Kingdante:
Small preek
never judge the size of an unprovoked prick! idiot na only wetin ur eye fit see be that.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 2:45pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
my assumption
then ur assumption is wrong because u would have seen the headphone on the floor
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2018
Kingdante:
Small preek

Eeh!

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by bucho8888: 2:50pm On May 17, 2018
AS MUCH AS I TRY 2 BE SYMPHATIC, SOMETHING INSIDE ME TELLS ME HIS D CURSE OF HIS DEMISE.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by mbomachinemeze(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2018
I can't still reconcile this train accident of a thing, the sound of the train is capable of raising the dead let alone the horn... RIP..... but I still suspect suicide I rest my case
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by hotdealz(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
From my little findings rumour has it that he has been warned to stop hanging around train but he refused..... it happened yesterday RIP though
It did not happen yesterday. Stop telling lies.
It happened a day before yesterday. That's on Tuesday, may 15.

Posted here before https://www.nairaland.com/4506143/man-sliced-into-two-parts
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by crisycent: 3:27pm On May 17, 2018
Lagos state should be added to the list of 1000 ways to die!
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by adamsbadoo(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2018
wait oo, eez de man assualli ded ? them shu carry eem to hospital nau sad
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Lekan1o1: 3:35pm On May 17, 2018
omoelerin1:
Honestly it baffles me.
It was not more than two months ago when a lady who was a youth corp was crushed to death by a train in the same Ikeja.

My brother I saw the news too and I was shocked and lost d same time.
I dont understand railway accidents at all.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Lekan1o1: 3:41pm On May 17, 2018
decub:

I might be wrong but if anyone wasn't there when the train crushed him, then there's no point actually saying so.
I'm forced to believe that some ritualists have devised this means so people won't notice their evil deed.

U are very right..
I said it before.. There might be a foul play.
But I edited it. Before some people will start quoting me with their comments.
"Must everything be ritual"
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Gistforme(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2018
4m wat i heard 4m an eyeswitnex he said and i quote that he was trying to jump on a moving train conveying stones... Well Rip to d deceased but we should all tink 2wice in wateva we want to engage on, life no get duplicate ooo
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by MrAAA(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2018
No visible blood spatter pattern?
Seems the poster who first noticed it was right. He may have been brought there dead.
No fresh blood splashed or spattered around the scene, no pool of blood, no shredded body parts.
It's very likely the body was brought there dead before the accident.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2018
Nwodosis:
It is also possible that the man was brought there dead and the train crushing used as a cover-up.

On the way round, this how the religious suicide bombers wish their cassava to be intact after the blast for their dreamed 72 virgins!
my thoughts too if not where is all the blood? That guy was already dead before the train came through
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:
This is pure murder cover up
exactly. No blood on the tracks.
Re: Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2018
ruffDiamond:
your head dey there bro..nigeeians cant think well at all...the man was cut right into 2 ..suggesting he was probably lieying down on th track with his torso in and the rest of the body out..simple deduction..its pure suicide
even if was suicide which I don't believe it is, that guy was already dead hours before that train came along. Notice that there is no trace of blood on the tracks. His blood was no longer in liquid state when he was crushed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 StatesĀ US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria / This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.