Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos (2709 Views)

The Blood Of Jesus Christ FOUND & ANALYZED / Mysterious Stone With Image Of “jesus Christ” Found In Ibadan.pics / Residents Gather To See Stone With Image Of ''Jesus Christ'' In Ibadan. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by CastedDude: 3:41pm On May 17, 2018
According to an online report, a precious stone with the image of "Jesus Christ" was found at Alagbaa, Wofun area of Ibadan, Oyo state.

An Ibadan based radio station, Splash FM shared the picture of the said stone as it was also gathered from online users who confirmed the report that the place where the stone is - has been turned to a tourist center - with people gathering in their numbers to see for themselves.

Below is how some online users reacted to the report.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/precious-stone-with-image-of-jesus-christ-reportedly-found-in-ibadan-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by 9jaArea: 3:42pm On May 17, 2018
What nonsense
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by EzendiEgo1: 3:45pm On May 17, 2018
Where do this before I comment

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by kasheemawo(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2018
yes it is me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by afroniger: 3:48pm On May 17, 2018
Smh. See how religion has turned people to mumu. Before, they were seeing 'Jesus' in the clouds, now they are seeing him in precious stones. Next they will likely see him in their sheet.

6 Likes

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Evablizin(f): 3:49pm On May 17, 2018
Chai.. I'm not seeing my Jesus there,make una park well joor and stop bringing ridicule to the church.

Wrong transmission,next.....

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by OneCorner: 3:51pm On May 17, 2018
afroniger:
Smh. See how religion has turned people to mumu.
D tin tire me bro

2 Likes

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by dulux07(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2018
Na wao, africans and their gullibility

3 Likes

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Khd95(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2018
people go dey pay to go see that stone now cheesy cheesy cheesy

money wey dem suppose use buy paints of garri and tubbers of yam oo

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 17, 2018
kasheemawo:
yes it is me
Ur Moniker means "Kashimawo"... so lemme tell you kashimawo if I won't sue you for impersonation cos this picture looks like the man everyone knows as their saviours

2 Likes

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 17, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Ur Moniker means "Kashimawo"... so lemme tell you kashimawo if I won't sue you for impersonation cos this picture looks like the man everyone knows as their saviours

OH my God! Where have you been? I searched for your moniker sometimes ago and I discovered you've deactivate. How have you been? Long time
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

OH my God! Where have you been? I searched for your moniker sometimes ago and I discovered you've deactivate. How have you been? Long time

sorry I don't think it's me!
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by 0temSapien: 5:28pm On May 17, 2018
Christians can believe anything, including seeing Yahweh's image inside solid poo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 17, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:

sorry I don't think it's me!
Are you not Deguynextdoor? Your former account?
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Viserion: 5:53pm On May 17, 2018
This is pathetic
smh religion has turned Nigerians into fools, how can that be an image of someone you don't know what he looks like?

.. Is this the transmission of the transmission I mean transmission of the effort I mean eh at the transmission We have eh apprehend the Nigeria police and the men at the command. I mean transmission other transmission Sorry sir I mean transmission all religious transmission.

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:
Are you not Deguynextdoor? Your former account?
No ooo!
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 17, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:

No ooo!
Oh..mistaken identity. Sorry
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by ecargio: 6:54pm On May 17, 2018
They saw a stone in Wofun area,Ibadan..The wofun that I always go there every week,I've never seen a lime stone not to talk of a precious stone with the image of Jesus..
Hmm..Just thinking out loud..

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2018
who get the original image so i can confirm.
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Edu3Again: 8:19pm On May 17, 2018
Guys wetin we dey see an Artist impression of Jesus.

So this is not Jesus.

We are not Moslems that see Allah written in strange places.
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Primesky(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2018
That is not Jesus Christ!.

The desperate devil is looking for ways to deceive many people, but he will fail woefully!.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever.
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Goodness4525: 6:59am On May 18, 2018
Please let them turn that place to their holiest ground of worship
There is no dichotomy b/w religion(esp Christianity)and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by trapQ: 7:42am On May 18, 2018
Look at this mumu, Jesus Christ can express himself through any means he wants to. He proved this when he used different things such as water, saliva, wood, apron, shadow etc to heal. He said if man won't praise him, he will raise stones to do so. If you don't like it, simply kill yourself because it won't change.[s]
afroniger:
Smh. See how religion has turned people to mumu. Before, they were seeing 'Jesus' in the clouds, now they are seeing him in precious stones.
[/s]
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by afroniger: 8:03am On May 18, 2018
trapQ:
Look at this mumu, Jesus Christ can express himself through any means he wants to. He proved this when he used different things such as water, saliva, wood, apron, shadow etc to heal. He said if man won't praise him, he will raise stones to do so. If you don't like it, simply kill yourself because it won't change.

Another brainwashed sheeple on the lose. You don baff this morning?

3 Likes

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by trapQ: 8:22am On May 18, 2018
Pls get lost. Daddy Freeze your shepherd has now started collecting money for his online Church. Something he attacked pastors for doing.

One by one you all will be disgraced. Smellos.
afroniger:

Another brainwashed sheeple on the lose. You don baff this morning?
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by afroniger: 8:31am On May 18, 2018
trapQ:
Pls get lost. Daddy Freeze your shepherd has now started collecting money for his online Church. Something he attacked pastors for doing.

One by one you all will be disgraced. Smellos.

Look here sheeple, it is too early for this nonsense. Go and bow to your precious stone genie (or is it jesus) and then take a cold shower maybe then you will feel better. If you can believe that what is in that stone is your so-called Jesus then you have completely lost your mind and touch with reality. Sorry, I cannot help you.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by GoodMuyis(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2018
Biko Where is the face
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Reality12: 5:39pm On May 18, 2018
So this is the jesus? I've never seen him oo

Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Reality12: 5:42pm On May 18, 2018
Primesky:
That is not Jesus Christ!.

The desperate devil is looking for ways to deceive many people, but he will fail woefully!.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever.

Mr who know Jesus.

Sharaap this is your Jesus
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by gwama: 7:07pm On May 18, 2018
It is for Afongas abandon human sacrifices cool cool
Re: Precious Stone With Image Of "Jesus Christ" Found In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by M0ron: 8:43pm On May 18, 2018
CastedDude:
According to an online report, a precious stone with the image of "Jesus Christ" was found at Alagbaa, Wofun area of Ibadan, Oyo state.

An Ibadan based radio station, Splash FM shared the picture of the said stone as it was also gathered from online users who confirmed the report that the place where the stone is - has been turned to a tourist center - with people gathering in their numbers to see for themselves.

Below is how some online users reacted to the report.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/precious-stone-with-image-of-jesus-christ-reportedly-found-in-ibadan-photos.html

Pure rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Things That Contaminate The Body And Spirit. / Christians.ng: New Dating Website For Nigerian Christians / What Apostle Was The First To Use The Blood Of Jesus for battles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.