Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States (734 Views)

Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House / Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States by fineyemi(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2018
I dont know if this is the right thread to drop this news but i came accross this news online:

An Angel has been reportedly captured on camera at a home in Michigan, the United States of America.

Local Fire Chief Glen Thorman says his home’s motion sensor security camera snapped the photo of the Angel last Tuesday and a second image shows the “angel” appearing fly away.

“I was just like, ‘Woah!’ I thought, ‘That’s an angel!” he told Inside Edition.

His wife, Rhonda, is taking the image as a sign her home is blessed. As a believer, she is of the opinion there was no way what they saw was not an Angel.

“We’re just strong believers,” she said. “So it was just awesome to have that picture come through and there’s just no way that it’s not an angel.”

Thorman handed over the footage to his pastor and he has also believed what the camera had captured was an Angell of Light. The Church posted on Facebook:

Last night at the Thorman’s house, the security camera recorded this snapshot. Glen Thorman is the fire chief for East Jordan …( they attend Jordan Rivers) Yep folks… It’s an angel. I guess there is no question who is watching over their residence while they sleep, and yes, they pray that The Angels of the Lord will surround them and their property….

These photo’s have not been altered in anyway. The second photo, the security camera also shot because the angel was moving away. The camera is designed to photograph anything in motion or unusual…. lots of tears today when they opened the security on their camera …WOW!

Social media response was mixed after the photo was posted last week.

“Definitely an anngel!” wrote one Facebook commenter.

“It looks like a moth that’s close to the camera,” another posted.

“Everybody’s entitled to an opinion,” Glen Thorman said.

“There’s a lot of naysayers that make fun of it and that’s okay.”

But his wife won’t have any of it.

“I do truly consider it a blessing,” Rhonda added.

“It’s definitely an angel. And at this point that we are , I want to seriously believe am truly blessed and am so sure the blessings will begin to manifest in our lives very soon”

Source: https://www.oniloaded.com/angel-floating-truck-captured-security-camera-united-states/

1 Like

Re: Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States by fineyemi(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States by IdeyFindWife: 4:15pm On May 17, 2018
In the interest of honest inquiry

That couldn't have been no moth, cam glitch or weather distortion

The fact that you don't believe in a reality does not mean you embrace every other wild fantasy that comes along; that, is not good science.

Unfortunately, the world is being force-fed a lot of interestingly impossible 'scientific' conjectures needing more 'faith' to absorb than the actual most-persecuted God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States by hopara1(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2018
Really!
Re: Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States by ecargio: 6:39pm On May 17, 2018
But I heard angels,spirit,ghost, can't be seen with the human eye unless somone has the gift or has gone into a higher realm of spiritual cosciousness not to talk of a camera capturing an angel.

Anyway,,what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States by HigherEd: 10:20pm On May 17, 2018
Angels are never caught off guard. You can't see them unless they want you to see them. They are usually sent on specific assignments and are never permitted to show off. If you want to know more about the angelic ministry I would recommend you read the book "Angels on Assignment" by Roland Buck.

1 Like

Re: Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States by Anas09: 10:25pm On May 17, 2018
ecargio:
But I heard angels,spirit,ghost, can't be seen with the human eye unless somone has the gift or has gone into a higher realm of spiritual cosciousness not to talk of a camera capturing an angel.

Anyway,,what do I know?
They can't be seen except they intend to be seen.
Re: Angel Floating Over Truck Captured On Security Camera In The United States by trapQ: 8:03am On May 18, 2018
Ghosts , spirits, etc can be captured by a camera.

A Nairalander once claimed that he placed a camera facing his father's sick bed at their home and that few weeks after the father's passing they watched the video and saw a strange being at the moment of their father's death.
ecargio:

Anyway,,what do I know?

(1) (Reply)

Never Despise Prophetic Warning (Apostle Paul As A Case Study) / Judgement Is Coming On You Soon,Pastor Kasali Blasts All Pastors Taking Money / Prayer Warriors Flog Little Girl With Broom During Deliverance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.