Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Former Vice President Urges Muslims To Pray For Nigeria's Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Vice President Urges Muslims To Pray For Nigeria's Unity (304 Views)

Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari / Do Nigerian Former Vice Presidents Have Life Diplomatic Passports? / Abiola: Babagana Kingibe Recognized As Former Vice President, Bags GCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Vice President Urges Muslims To Pray For Nigeria's Unity by DivinedeGuru: 4:52pm On May 17, 2018
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar Urges Muslims to pray for Nigeria's Unity

He said that with a tweet an hour ago

source: http://www.vondanews.com/former-vice-president-urges-muslims-to-pray-for-nigerias-unity/

Re: Former Vice President Urges Muslims To Pray For Nigeria's Unity by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53pm On May 17, 2018
Muslims and Christians should........
Re: Former Vice President Urges Muslims To Pray For Nigeria's Unity by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 17, 2018
My new plate number.. Sense will not kill me!

1 Like

Re: Former Vice President Urges Muslims To Pray For Nigeria's Unity by Itzpetersv: 4:58pm On May 17, 2018
hmmm
Re: Former Vice President Urges Muslims To Pray For Nigeria's Unity by Jaykolo10(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2018
The unity that you all will always take away.... The transmission of your mission on us naija Don finish now 2019 we will transmit and send away all the confusion that you've induced on us and the effectiveness.... what am I saying self I mean

cry
Re: Former Vice President Urges Muslims To Pray For Nigeria's Unity by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 17, 2018
Why not ask us to pray to God to wipe out bad leadership like you,corruption,fulani herdsmen killers and bokoharam instead of this forced unity?Under your supervision as a VP,government properties were sold to your associates at give away prices.You cannot account for the money up till now.

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Gets Vote Of Confidence From Delta Central Traditional Rulers / Pray For Nigeria, Ekweremadu Tells Muslims At Ramadan / ALAT Celebrates Young Women In Technology, Launches Tech Chicks Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.