Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Am I Not Better Than De Gea – Ederson - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am I Not Better Than De Gea – Ederson (460 Views)

20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards / Manchester City Goalkeeper Ederson Signs Contract Extension Through 2026 / Neymar, Gabriel Jesus, Ederson Play Table Football In Brazil Locker Room(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Not Better Than De Gea – Ederson by beezyy: 5:01pm On May 17, 2018
Who is the best goalkeeper in the premierleague during the 2017/18 season? Which yardstick can be acceptable to many to determine the best goalkeeper ? There have been a lot of uproar concerning who or who shouldn’t be in the premierleague team of the season. SD takes a look at some of the criteria that can help get to a logical conclusion

PREMIER LEAGUE TEAM OF THE SEASON

When the Premier league team of the year was released, it featured Manchester City star Defenders Nicolas Otamendi and Kyle Walker, midfielders Kevin De Bruyne and David Silva, and striker Sergio Aguero. It also included Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea, Tottenham Hotspur’s Jan Vertonghen, Christian Eriksen and

read the full story here........
https://www.sportsdiscourse.com/am-i-not-better-than-de-gea-ederson/

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Arsenal's New Coach (from A Die Hard Fan) / Paul Pogba's List Of Midfielders That Are Better Than Him / Rohr: Super Eagles Don’t Fear Croatia Stars, All My Players Are Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.