Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno (43136 Views)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by sunnyside16(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2018
IT IS REALLY FINISHED FOR THEM IN THE NORTHERN PART, IF THIS IS ALL THEIR LEADERS THINK THEY ARE WORTH.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by MaziOmenuko: 8:21am On May 18, 2018
midolian:
Ben Bruce, what have you done to better the lives of youths in your immediate family?

You forget that talk is cheap. I have come to realize that top critics hardly ever-ever perform. They are very good at criticism, cynicism and tend to always be pessimistic. When it comes to action, they fail woefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Iceberg3: 8:22am On May 18, 2018
What a disgrace!

This are the backward set of people that stuppid coneheads brought into power!
Thunda will surely faya all coneheads angry

Buh watch it,very soon,coneheads will flood this thread and attack Ben Bruce.

They will attack him for daring to address their lords and masters like this.

Lzaa immhotep shalomc

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2018
eyeview:
If Nigeria wants to progress and join the league of successful nations across the globe, then they should strip the north of all leadership positions for just ten years and we'll be amazed at how Nigeria will be transformed in the shortest possible time. Atleast, things will be done by merit and not tribalism.

On point.
I have long been of the opinion that the north is, generally speaking, incapable of producing leaders. Their system and background dooms them to mediocrity.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by bornolowu(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2018
QTEST007:
THIS ONE BAFFLE ME WALAHI!!
my own don pass baffle my brother, i'm soaked.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by shehuaz: 8:24am On May 18, 2018
it is very unfortunate, the lawmaker empower them into poverty and vulnerability.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by wink2015(m): 8:24am On May 18, 2018
THE "MAKE COMMON SENSE" SENATOR!

Carry on! You are on course!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Sijo01(f): 8:24am On May 18, 2018
Ignorance and poverty for north na double double
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2018
midolian:
Ben Bruce, what have you done to better the lives of youths in your immediate family?

I am not Ben Bruce's spokesperson, but I know he employs about 1000 people in his organizations.
The lowest of them all is better than a shoe shine boy.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by bishopbishop123: 8:25am On May 18, 2018
this is thick and outlandish in our age. suffice me to say; there is no substitute for Education.gbam.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Carter4luv(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2018
They educate their family and send the poor ones to shine shoes.

2019 all senators should be sent home we need new senators. They av done nothing, to our society.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Nobody: 8:28am On May 18, 2018
eyeview:
If Nigeria wants to progress and join the league of successful nations across the globe, then they should strip the north of all leadership positions for just ten years and we'll be amazed at how Nigeria will be transformed in the shortest possible time. Atleast, things will be done by merit and not tribalism.
its not about north or south. In fact in this our new 19 years democracy the north has been in power for less than 6 years. its been the south all along. wettin happen. including most recently the past administration

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by nnokwa042(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
The last time you were asked to leave you remembered how you were running from pillar to post.

Empty barrel.

we begging to belong to nigeria ?i laugh in cambodia northerners are backward before now out of envy for jonathan they invented boko haram today boko haram see no more southern christrians to kill they start killing their fellow salafist and we in the east watch and smile northern nigeria will never be the same in 60 years to come is finished already,if not like let them rule nigeria for more 100 years they will still be like somalia afte rall blacks are ruling in south africa while whites are enjoying,if a shoe shinner from north goes to germany or china or japan what can he do pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by hassan112: 8:29am On May 18, 2018
this is diabolical and condemnable.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Iceberg3: 8:29am On May 18, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

I am not Ben Bruce's spokesperson, but I know he employs about 1000 people in his organizations.
The lowest of them all is better than a shoe shine boy.

Midolian please make use of ur brains and respond to this,thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by daclint(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2018
This country is on airplane mode I swear
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by osibenaezekiel: 8:32am On May 18, 2018
udemzy101:
The big men and the educated ones don't want these guys to be elevated so they can continue to use them for their own selfish interest.

Exactly the reason why the northern Nigeria will perpetually remain behind.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by seguno2: 8:33am On May 18, 2018
midolian:

Have you seen any of his son’s jobless like Yusuf Buhari, who spends his life flexing on his N56 million power bike until he crashes it?
Guess where the money for the power bike and his London treatment is from? Bayelsa and the South South!

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by LZAA: 8:33am On May 18, 2018
Iceberg3:
What a disgrace!

This are the backward set of people that stuppid coneheads brought into power!
Thunda will surely faya all coneheads angry

Buh watch it,very soon,coneheads will flood this thread and attack Ben Bruce.

They will attack him for daring to address their lords and masters like this.

Lzaa immhotep shalomc

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by LZAA: 8:33am On May 18, 2018
Iceberg3:

Regular mallam grin
Mai shuShiner grin

What are za registration namba op ua shu shinning kit?
Lzaa immhotep shalomc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by kcmichael: 8:34am On May 18, 2018
You guys are just myopic,are the people complaining?? Have u ever seen any aboki man complain?? Food are cheap in their area and accommodation.how will your shoes be repaired without them If an aboki mend you shoe for 50# and he does so for 50 people daily that's #2500 daily ,!monthly he earns 15k,yet he's comfortable with it and his family.you guy should stop mastubating over someone wahala.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by contigiency(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2018
Bruce This is where you do come out to be heard, just to criticize others while you do nothing and achieve nothing with your own position. As a senator from a region where militancy is the only language that majority of the youths understand instead of going to school or engaging themselves with meaningful venture, I still have not seen anything you are doing to reverse the trend. So please go remove the wool in your eyes before attempting to remove the one in another person's eyes.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Nobody: 8:34am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
The last time you were asked to leave you remembered how you were running from pillar to post.

Empty barrel.

Tell us. How many shoes have you shined today grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 buhariguy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by seguno2: 8:34am On May 18, 2018
osibenaezekiel:

Exactly the reason why the northern Nigeria will perpetually remain behind.

They will remain behind but in power at the federal level and pull the lazy, indolent southerners to their almajiri level
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by LZAA: 8:35am On May 18, 2018
immhotep:

Tell us. How many shoes have you shined today grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 buhariguy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by martineverest(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2018
I'm not supporting the useless commissioner,but what has senator done to empower the youths of ammasoma in bayelsa state?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by chrisskynet(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2018
midolian:

Northern Douchebag spotted, Buhari Ass licker �

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by tete7000(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2018
The northern leaders themselves are products of a system with poor education system. So you don't expect them to provide any sensible solution to problems. You can't give what you don't possess.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by Nobody: 8:38am On May 18, 2018
Hector09:
The funny part abt it is that the fools are happy abt the empowerment, its well who we bell the cat
See that one carrying placard of the senator in one of the pics.WTF!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by saintol(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2018
see our life ooooo
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno by madridguy(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2018
So you don't longer want your Biafra grin grin grin don't have energy to discuss over BH issue as you and I know the people behind it.
Northerner will prefer going to Japan, China, Cambodia, Germany, India to shine shoe than going there to face firing squad. As you can see everyday, how your brothers are bringing bad names to Nigeria.

Moral of my story, it is far better shining shoe and living in peace than carrying powder and living with fear.

nnokwa042:
we begging to belong to nigeria ?i laugh in cambodia northerners are backward before now out of envy for jonathan they invented boko haram today boko haram see no more southern christrians to kill they start killing their fellow salafist and we in the east watch and smile northern nigeria will never be the same in 60 years to come is finished already,if not like let them rule nigeria for more 100 years they will still be like somalia afte rall blacks are ruling in south africa while whites are enjoying,if a shoe shinner from north goes to germany or china or japan what can he do pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Obeys Osinbajo's Directive, Orders Immediate Overhaul Of SARS Nationwide / Roads Blocked As Osinbajo Visits Delta State (Photos) / Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.